Rose McGowan's gender-fluid partner Rain Dove was MACED in a public bathroom by mother who thought the model was a man...

>Rose McGowan's gender-fluid partner Rain Dove was MACED in a public bathroom by mother who thought the model was a man - and then GLOATED about the violent attack on Instagram
>Rain, 29, is an androgynous model with a buxom figure and a more masculine face and hairdo
>Legally female, Rain often poses for provocative images that challenge beauty standards and gender norms
>The model prefers the use of the pronoun 'they' rather than 'he' or 'she'
>On Instagram last week, Rain recalled being recently pepper-sprayed by a lady in the women's restroom
>The woman, who ran off with her kids after the attack, then contacted the model on Instagram to identify herself and say 'I hope that... burned the f*** out of you'

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6434819/Gender-fluid-model-Rain-Dove-maced-tracked-attacker-Instagram-abuse.html

Attached: 6710858-6434819-image-m-2_1543346807592.jpg (634x782, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6434819/Gender-fluid-model-Rain-Dove-maced-tracked-attacker-Instagram-abuse.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Buxom figure
Right...

What the fuck is that?

Attached: 7DB2504F-61B3-4D3E-8DC7-319B13D8BAFB.jpg (302x286, 31K)

>pedo gets maced by based mamma
..and that's a good thing

If bitches wanna start dressin like niggas they gone be treated like niggas.

I don’t care

Attached: 6710862-6434819-image-a-55_1543345015913.jpg (634x951, 76K)

It's the future you chose.

Attached: surullinen.jpg (600x281, 21K)

based mom

>look like a man
>go into woman's bathroom
>Get startled by frightened mother who was trying to protect her kids from a guy in the girls bathroom

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that "Rain" here doesn't have any kids and has zero maternal instincts for wanting to protect her children from potential predators, like you know, a fucking man walking into the womans bathroom.

When will we as a society start calling out these people for what they are, mentally ill.

Yuck.

>No such thing as gender
>Dresses like a man

>>The woman, who ran off with her kids after the attack, then contacted the model on Instagram to identify herself and say 'I hope that... burned the f*** out of you'

And Jow Forums says there are no good women left.

Damn that bitch ugly

The whole thing is fake and gay

>Backing down: 'I feel dumb now,' the woman said, adding that she won't attack trans people she meets in the future

Attached: 6711166-6434819-image-m-92_1543347378718.jpg (634x822, 82K)

Someone change rains wiki pronouns to female its all "theys"

Rain Dove (((Dubilewski)))

Anyone here surprised? Anyone?

Attached: Studio_20151130_142811.jpg (673x529, 200K)

MY GENDER IS NOT A COSTUME

In the News
>Mentally ill man uses womans restroom
gtfo filth

>just keep your hands and eyes towards yourself

Ah, it's so simple, why didn't we as a society even create gender restrictive bathrooms if the solution the entire time was to just "keep to yourself".

You know, she wouldn't look half so bad if she wasn't trying to be weird. She could grow her hair out and just be a homely woman with big knockers.

a dyke in a power rangers hat.

Makes me want to go inside some bathrooms and shoot women IN SELF-DEFENSE

shit i forgot:
>Rain Dove
did she name herself after a soap to commemorate her jew ancestors?

Disgust match 99%

Attached: 1490506791099.png (980x742, 208K)

>Rain recalled being recently pepper-sprayed by a lady in the women's restroom
Well stop pretending to be a man then, this isn't rocket science.

Attached: monkey_milkies.jpg (333x500, 73K)

Attached: 2014_12_31_a6_edward.herr.e6d92.jpg (950x534, 80K)

She is a biological female, aee this is why all the pronoun bullahit needs yo emd iy obscures the truth

gib milk?

>IF YOU WANT IT
No. I don't want any of it.

"Gender is over", huh? This reaction just shows how utterly shallow these people's gender "activism" is. Of course anyone can cut their hair off and dress androgynously, but they apparently don't take being treated differently by society into account at all. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if you go into the women's bathroom looking like a dude others are going to assume you're a predator and react accordingly.

Guess she wasn't prepared to be treated like an actual man - just the fun and games of "ending" gender and gender norms, but none of the consequences of actually looking like a dude in public. They love to scream about misogyny and male privilege, but as soon as they lose those societal perks that women have they run crying to the nearest media outlet...

Attached: 1530906973114.jpg (400x400, 33K)

eso es asi primo.

No, monkey milkies are for monkey babby only !

Attached: 1520310939553.jpg (1017x1018, 136K)

What's with all the mannish looking women these days? Even the most butch lesbians in the past still looked recognizably female, because they had feminine features. That facial structure is extremely male.

Attached: 1541732425963.gif (500x280, 250K)

>gender-fluid
prefers the use of the pronoun 'they'
Can we please start putting these people in the psych ward?

>Dubilewski
The poles again?

Great so she'll just assume a man-looking creature in the woman's bathroom is OK or is she supposed to grab it by the pussy Crocodile Dundee style?

underrated

Attached: 1542843341311m.jpg (766x1024, 67K)

>Rain Dove
holy SHIT

>big knockers
No, those are average AT BEST. And thats being extremely generous. Im not sure if this monstrosity is male or female, but the push up bra it is wearing in that picture is struggling to give it any semblance of clevage. Probably looks like Ben Shapiros tits without the bra.

>...gender restrictive bathrooms...
There are solutions to this.

Attached: P_and_V.jpg (1200x750, 33K)

>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6434819/Gender-fluid-model-Rain-Dove-maced-tracked-attacker-Instagram-abuse.html
He needs to kill himself NOW

plz no

Ill solve the fucking bathroom issue. Here you go:
>Men's room
>Women's room
>Degenerates' room

Attached: 1539621304077.jpg (635x640, 91K)

>masculine look but with tits
the baphomet is really trending these days

They BTFO lmao

So, I can buy what's on the sign inside, or?

Are we sure that thing isnt a MtF transformer?

The whole affair reeks of bullshit. Like, she is trying to pretend she took the moral highground by being civil toward her aggressor and managed to "educate" her about trans bullshit? I don't buy it

>they
don't these people know this word implies plural subjects?

whacha doin' rabbi?

Attached: Nazi Anime Heil.gif (390x340, 539K)

Thats a Polish name you mong.

Attached: 1538865644063.jpg (470x439, 23K)

That dudes got some awesome tits

That Instagram conversation was fake as fuck leading me to believe the macing incident was fake too.

>(((((ski)))))
no it's not
ski/sky is a common additive used by jews in eastern europe to make their chosen name sound more at home in places like russia/poland etc.
a famous example of this is Leon Trotsky
fuck i went to school with a pole who had ski in his last name turned out he was a kike
even if she isn't a kike never trust anyone with ski/sky at the end of their last name because there's a good chance especially in the US that their a kike

Show boobies.

hitler was right, wasn't he?