What is the most sane interpretation of reality?

What is the most sane interpretation of reality?

IE what kind of perception of reality in its most general sense gets people where they need to be in life

Attached: 1BD0326C-B721-4AA5-B8C8-546463067913.png (640x1136, 455K)

Personally, I've been leaning towards reality being a perfect simulation executed by higher beings to test our consciousnesses to see if we as beings are capable of existing in the starfaring society outside our simulation.

The world is shit, but it is all there is. The least you can do is polish the turd a bit.

Series of tasks. It’s boring but functional.

Reality is the most advanced video game in existence.

Reality is a simulation.

Your mind, your consciousness, is the true player. Your body is just your randomly selected character.

As with all video games, the endings make it an incredible title and experience.

But as with all video games, it is the journey that is truly the bulk and meat of the entire experience.

Make it a worthwhile title user.

>most sane
Define sane.
>gets people where they need to be
You're already there.

Simulation bro's are right. We're data structures in the God matrix. We transmit and therefore receive information from one another. Life is a mathematical equation playing itself out in "realtime."

Attached: Cardiod_animation.gif (504x484, 367K)

u ever studied philosophers op?

read a little into all of the major ideas, pick one that makes sense to you, then read more into it

Attached: xQZVBlD.jpg.png (600x600, 134K)

Or rather math is a mere representation of the true data matrix playing itself out in the fabric of reality.

It's interesting to think about this, and then realize that the phrase "mind over matter" takes a whole new meaning.

Then you realize that the magicians and sorcerers of old had it right the whole time in every part of the world, as all their magic systems played on the same principles, much like math.

math is things that are true without you knowing them (a priori). your life is predetermined before you birth based on events that happened preceding. glhf

It's like the concept of Temperature and Heat.
Temperature is a concept in which it measures Heat, but Heat is not Temperature.

What we perceive as equations and formulas is but a perception of what actually is. It is extremely accurate, but only as far as we know. Just like quantum physics, some things only hold true when observed by the conscious audience.

Indeed it holds true whether you are aware or not, but when observed, what happens then? Why does its nature change when observed? Is this a predetermined outcome? If so, why?

Do correct me if I am wrong.

>math is things that are true without you knowing them
no truth relies on you knowing it

I remember reading the Republic and thinking it was okay but the description for Platonism is terrible sounding. How could "learn more" be the driving force of life. That sounds like hell. That shpuld be put under the category of "Absurdism" instead of just living life or whatever the definition for that was.

As your reality constantly changes, so does your perception of not only the present but the past too, necessarily, because the addition of new experiences and growth changes the nature or context of your collective experiences.

Now as regards where you need to be, well who can determine that? If you asked me where I needed to be I'd say I need to be in a position that allows me to be able to help my loved ones when they are in need and still support myself. I think a lot of people could probably agree on that as an underlying principle, but the details differ. To a religious that might mean being a faithful and outspoken believer, to someone who grew up in a capitalist society that could mean increasing wealth and influence, or a tribesman might feel that means having a clean source of water and skills in hunting.

The only advice I can really give in answer to your question is to make decisions, work hard enough to respect yourself in whatever you do and after enough time how you have perceived reality so far will be made clear to you.

Also ignore all this niggas talking about matrixes, read Baudrillard's Simulacra and simulation if you're interested in those notions.

It's there. Deal with it

Things are generally better than you think they are.
It takes a truly herculean amount of effort to irrevocably ruin your life.

The less interpretation of reality you have, the better. The less you think about it, the more you'll think about real-world goals and things to achieve, and the harder you'll work for them thinking they'll be the reward you've always sought after.

This. But if you're not feeling this yet you'll still have to work through all the paragraphes the anons wrote in this thread, meaning living them for a while. Things become easier with more experience in my experience. What you got to live up to anyway?

I've been living by Logical Positivism (also called active nihilism) for about 18 months now and I'm not happy all the time but I'm definitely satisfied

Work for money to find a mate to procreate and pass on your genes. Pay taxes. Die.

peoples opinions are only reflections of their character to such a cosmic extent its scary. Everything reflects. Everything.

I want the pain of thinking like this to stop. thinking like this makes this world like some kind of hell world/maze
like a giant maze even with a Minotaur at the end to kill

thankfully the existence of reality itself is strange and fantastic enough that its not worth it to delve so deep as long as you can still find love.

Attached: GoodBadUgly_140Pyxurz.jpg (1600x823, 119K)

This
You'll be dead before you know any better

>what kind of perception of reality in its most general sense gets people where they need to be in life
People can only be where they need to be in life if the first 15 years of their lives and, most importantly, their genetics set them up for it. Everything else is cope or after the fact.