ITS HAPPENING

ITS HAPPENING
RUSSIA IS ABOUT TO INVADE THE UKRAINE IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS
Basically Russia is ordering readiness checks all along its border with Ukraine which would make it possible for Russia to move assets into place next to the border where there may be a defincey...in other words troops are preparing to annex Ukraine.
It will be fast, and over with before media outlets report on it.

Attached: Herewehgoo.jpg (1051x597, 169K)

*citation needed

and that is a problem for the United States how exactly?

Not really our problem. It just makes the usa weak, when we wont stand up to it.

We are giving them full support retard.

And you white boys won't do shit, bitch ass pussies

Trump, Corsi, Manafort... they all planned this with Putin and that little rat who hides in the Embassy in London all day on that WIKI computer system thing....

Attached: 1542826636268.jpg (1536x2048, 512K)

Is Trump ready to spread his cheeks and bend over like he always does?

fucking mutt cretin

Putin just likes to banter with small slav neighbors and watch their reaction

Because the NATO leader Jens Stoltenberg Said that NATO got their backs. Last time i checked, the US was still part of NATO.

OH BOI am i ready for WW3

If I was there and seeing what's in your image, I would throw myself in the towers for reenactment and run away

Does any of this actually mean shit?
Readiness check? like wtf does that even mean.

Attached: 1543175716374.jpg (480x480, 11K)

>black sea fleet
WE

think of it as first 15 min of "Threads"

>meme flags
>Oy Vey, Goyim start WW3 already and let Israel become the next world power.

it was the Russians who originally drove the T*tar and other ethnic scums out of Ukraine, so it's their rightful clay.

Attached: 1475517684800.jpg (1280x695, 135K)

I'm sure you niggers will do something about it though. I'm so happy we have you niggers here to protect the Ukraine from Russia.

>israeli flag
>>>/oven/

Are you a cooky high fucking idiot? There is nothing pointing to that, not even any real conspiracy theories. Conspiracy theories generally have AT LEAST some factual basis. The shit you're typing doesn't even reach that level. FUcking shill.

Dude are you kidding me? Putin is a fucking corrupt autocrat. We need to stop him before he does any more damage.

Oh well, no great loss there then. fuckers can't even look after their kids in orphanages. Or their Nuclear power plants for that matter lol

No. It doesn't work like that. Ukraine is a sovereign nation. Russia has no right whatsoever to their land. With your Putin-shill reasoning, half of Europe is "rightful Russian land".

Ich as a Deutscher cannot allow dem dreckigen Russen to start WW3. This footnote in history belongs to our Volkskörper. We have done it before and we are the only poeple who should do so.

Inb4nothinghappens

chex em

Attached: 1263371475878.png (698x720, 760K)

Fuck off zogger

all of Europe owes Russia a debt for freeing them from Hitler you miserable fucking turd of a being if they pay it in land or money it doesn't matter

its hapening

>random twatter
nothing will happen

This time will happen. Look at the digits.

>over before media reports on it
I highly doubt that.

Attached: 1543351832137.jpg (988x688, 191K)

How? Our founding doctrine was to not involve ourselves in the ancient conflicts of the old world.

Don't you have Tyrone's dick to service right now? Wtf are you doing on the computer right now?

Attached: dem ship.jpg (1024x770, 283K)

You'd prefer Overt Rule by the International banking Cartels? How did you Swedes let yourself become such a pathetic race of cuckolds?

sorry pussy move to Ukraine and get BTFO

Eastern Europe paid for that by being in under Russian/Soviet domination for nearly half a century. Poland, Ukraine, Baltic states etc, they owe Russia absolutely nothing.

The first thing the former WP states did was to join NATO and orient towards the West. Why? Because they want nothing to do with the corrupt, autocratic turd that is Russia.

>corrupt autocrat
yet the russian people aren't being forcefully replaced by niggers, sounds better than our "free" countries

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-11-27 18-51-57.png (526x361, 173K)

I’m rootin for Putin. He helped us elect The Donald

>hurrrr entangling alliances are retarded fuck Europe and the world we can pretend they aren't there and nothing bad will happen to us
Libertarians, and racist libertarians that call themselves altright, need to be purged.

Attached: 1538860882505.png (657x527, 355K)

> With your Putin-shill reasoning, half of Europe is "rightful Russian land".

Yes. They are welcome to be semi-autonomous buffer zones.

There is a prestige penalty if you guarantee independence and don't follow through in helping them when they get attacked.

Fix your own shit-hole country being over-run by Musli-Nigs.
You pathetic faggots can't even stand up for your own shit

Neocons are legit retarded.
China is the only real threat to America

It's litterally nothing. I'll grab a Burger meal while you finish your evening tea.

Attached: 1541800616584.jpg (1200x967, 168K)

I have a cushy standard of living, rule of law, free press and free elections. I'd rather take this than live in the pisspoor autocratic shithole that is Russia. If you love stroking the Kremlins dick this much, why don't you emigrate there?

what is the Russian equivalent to a MOAB

Sorry wrong person

Yeah. And then Western Europe became the exact thing they were fleeing in the first place. I feel bad for Eastern Europe. They're screwed either way

FALSE FLAG INCOMING

I'll post the latest updates I've found that are significant.
>active military headquarters established in Kharkiv

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 5.55.51 PM.png (1158x874, 349K)

You can be against mass immigration while still opposing autocracies. Dumbfucks.

nato is getting involved in non nato countries disputes

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-11-27 18-57-24.png (527x580, 193K)

>It will be fast, and over
Heard this one before.

Attached: cheche1.webm (190x106, 2.97M)

>air defenses activated in donetsk and lugansk, partial mobilization

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 5.56.23 PM.png (1152x726, 377K)

I admire both countries but history has shown you cannot have two languages under one rule. Help me understand this conflict. Why is it? What's the endgame?

Carpet Tsar bombing

>mobilizing reserves and transferring other units to combat readiness

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 5.56.42 PM.png (1158x876, 398K)

>It never happens when somebody posts it's happening.

> Readiness check
In the age of constant surveillance, ordering "snap exercises" is basically the only way a nation can make the necessary preperations for an invasion without making it blantantly obvious
They used their big exercises this year and last year to mass large amounts of troops and equipment near the Ukranian border

It happened this Sunday, at least.

>additional confirmation of activating military units in border regions

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 5.57.27 PM.png (1162x880, 222K)

Why invade cuckraike? There is nothing to gain in that desolated land. At least annex something of value like estonia latvia etc.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

I wonder if they're just going to go on defense or if they're going to launch an attack on the separatists?

Western Europe is going through tumultuous times, but we will sort it out eventually. It's nowhere as bad as the alt-right makes it out to be. I wish burgers would shut up about things they know nothing about. No, selling out your country to Putin and his gang of oligarchs isn't gonna make my country better.

At best: very minor bombings/shelling
at worst: literally nothing

waste of time

>(((we))) need

I'm ready to receive my hot Ukraine immigrant gf

Your cushy standard of living is why you believe you have the other things.

> estonia latvia etc
Literally NATO, Russia is not willing to risk WW3 for the fucking Baltics
As for what's in Ukraine, they desire a buffer against NATO expansion, additional ports in the Black Sea, and a secure land route to Crimea

>full list of what is included in Russia's readiness check

It would be a BIG maybe, but Ukraine could make a move on Crimea

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 6.02.31 PM.png (1154x952, 249K)

>Russia advertising the deployment of anti-ship missiles to the Azov

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 6.02.43 PM.png (1160x1206, 546K)

Fuck the Ukraine. I see no point in America being involved in this shit. Our involvement is probably what causes conflict

It makes it not our fucking problem. Also
>not a oil rich sandbox
>this helps (them)
We shouldn’t be world police we got our own issues. Let the EU handle shit on their half of the world

Attached: 91BC005D-AEAE-4B32-B8B1-4C8CEBAC1B9A.png (683x1024, 596K)

Byelorusian are more qt, believe me.

SAY IT LOUD
SAY IT CLEAR
HOT UKRAINIAN THOTS ARE WELCOME HERE

Likely going to clear out the region for "some green force" to cross the Russian border and pull a North Korea.

My boss is from Ukraine originally. His daughter and son-in-law still live there, but he was able to talk them into sending their daughter to live with my boss here in the US. He had asked me to write a letter of commendation on her behalf, to assist with the naturalization process.
I imagine shit will go down eventually, but realistically...when?

There's centuries of history showing how Europe sorts things out. It usually doesn't work out well for Europeans.

Sory Dane user, uncle Sam has no more lust for foreign adventures. They can solve their own problems with blood and bullets. Both countries together are not worth a single U.S. Marine. Make love, make war, but first, gass the (((chosenites))) as they have a hand in every white on white conflict.

A move on Crimea would guarantee a Russian invasion, though, so I agree that would be a BIG maybe.
Do you think the Russians will invade? While I know Poroshenko is desperate to hold onto power, Ukraine definitely seems to be taking the threat of invasion seriously, and it's not like the Russians aren't sending some really ominous signals

Is it true that quite a lot of Swedish girls prefer immigrants and refugees over native Swede males, though? I've spoken to quite a few Swedes of foreign origin and they all agree that Swedish women apparently have a bigger interest in foreign men, whom they perceive to be exotic and daring, than swedish men

>Appeasement
How could this possibly go wrong

Ca we have your leftover slags?

eh, just let them take it. Who cares about Ukraine? They aren't in NATO.

nothing will happen, these threads always amount to nothing

Attached: 1541442446333.jpg (680x383, 17K)

Negative.

Crimea is the only other warm water port for Russia.

Attached: 1543349398623.gif (450x365, 1011K)

>Let Russia expand its influence and territory knowing they won't be punished
>This won't backfire in the future

You're overrate Russia's power.

based eu4 poster

What is even going on here?

Reminder that it is GERMANY who pays Russians and enables them to even have military.

Attached: Nordstream.png (736x422, 103K)

So you're saying that Mongolia should be far larger?

This exactly.
Russia doesn't have the same economic, political, and military force they did have as the USSR.

>notable social media blackout of Russian troop/military asset movements in the past week

Putin and the Russian media have been describing the incident in the most provocative way possible, I'll post an image to verify that for you. I do think they're trying to justify a limited war

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 6.06.57 PM.png (1160x1276, 289K)

> pull a North Korea
What do you mean by this?
>when?
Now is as good a time as any, I would think. Russia and Ukraine have been in a state of quasi-war since 2014 and now we have a major military crisis developing
I feel for your boss, would be scared as shit.

> implying anybody cares what happens between slavic shitholes

>What are you America, chicken?
>Don't do it Marty he's trying to trick you into another pointless war *burp*
Sorry I think we've seen this one boomer.

Attached: qboomers.jpg (1566x1491, 875K)