How do people in relationships not get annoyed having to answer texts/hang out with their girlfriends every day?

How do people in relationships not get annoyed having to answer texts/hang out with their girlfriends every day?

Attached: e61.png (680x788, 117K)

My boyfriend just doesn't answer me and then really fucks me nice when we're together. Do that.

You don’t answer their texts everyday. Or set a time to answer them. Not a guy but had a clingy bf. If you respond everyday you can lose stuff to talk about and it’s really soul killing dude. Only respond when you feel like it and talk about stuff that interests you. If you have nothing to say just leave it.

That’s the benefit of a long distance relationship desu

You deal with it
Happy wife happy life
>at 5 captchas
Fuck this website

Clear your image cache and cookies

They date people they like.

just send cute animal pics or funny pictures

Can I get a gf who likes memes

Attached: Screenshot_20171120-170117.jpg (1080x1627, 347K)

Grinds my gears for real. They take it as an insult when it's not natural at all.

Just be in a LDR like me. Then all you have to do is text back occasionally and learn to deal with constant, crippling loneliness.

Attached: Thumbs_Up.gif (460x358, 3.16M)

Just ignore the texts. Respond when you want to. Don't make any excuses about it.

>How do people in relationships not get annoyed having to answer texts/hang out with their girlfriends every day?
You don't have to reply to everything
I mean if she's nagging you for not talking to her 24/7 she's probably a cunt and you shouldn't be dating. I live with mine though and we talk most of the day and spend the evening talking while cooking, cleaning, cuddling, whatever. It's not hard if you love them.

It helps that I actually love my girlfriend and she has interesting things to say.

You don't. You either half ass it and they get mad because you don't seem to care, don't answer at all and expect a breakup talk soon, or answer all the time and they feel happy while you are losing it.

Most chicks just have insane emotional requirements. You're best bet is to find a sane girl. Her emotional bullshit might still be very high but if she's sane on a normal day, she'll at least get it later when you react within reason.

Perhaps you are with the wrong partner. I enjoy spending time with my wife. We've been together for 20 years now. It's actually strange when we're not together for a few days, like work trips and such.

We do stuff apart but I find I have more fun when she's with me. It's good to have a bunch of interests in common.

same

a relationship is like having a best friend you can have sex with

you shouldn't date someone if you don't actually like them or find them fun/interesting

Having to hang out with them a lot is fair enough in my opinion but the constantly answering texts thing seems fucked. Don’t do it from the start and they won’t expect it, just say you don’t like using your phone much

You don't have to be with them every day. Why do people think this? My gf and I hang out like 2-3 times a week. Rest of the time we see our respective friends or do whatever. Its healthy to have your own lives and hobbies whilst with someone.

Can't say the same for my friends who are cucks who are with their gfs 24/7, which is annoying. I couldn't do that.

3 times a week is too much unless you're living together. I don't like anyone that much. I was barely pulling twice a week for a few weeks with a girl I really liked a lot.

2 is the max until you live together and no texting or calling in between.

Could you marry and live with your wife and talk to her every day?

Wow I wish my ex was clingy. We met up once a week at best. Also no sex. Ever. 1 year. Why the fuck did I love her so much?!?

By picking a gf who lets me have my alone time when I need it.

are you sure you were dating? lmao

I answer texts because I want to. We hang out like twice a week, which is perfectly fine by me.

i'm in an ldr. i miss her like crazy. on top of that i have no friends irl. just get used to the loneliness.

Thats what i asked at some point. She seemed pretty hurt or sad.