GIOYC

GIOYC
Weekend Edition

Attached: 1521919371008.jpg (500x409, 54K)

I know I'm gonna make it but fuck it's a hard process

Im pulling away a little because the way you are now is painful to be around all the time.

I love you, but it seems that you don't want to get out of pit. I have tried, but you continue to harm yourself, or get yourself sick because of it.

You're like a bomb, and every time I get close I always end up getting hurt.
I need to help yourself, you need to get help, I can't shoulder all this by myself.

Please before I can no longer hold you together and you end up taking your life. I need you to go in, or I'll have to get you committed..

Attached: file.png (480x480, 421K)

MOST OF Jow Forums's PROBLEMS ARE TRIVIAL AND I HATE LOOKING AT THE SAME ISSUES AGAIN AND AGAIN

Im gonna commit suicide

Why did I have to meet you when I knew I had to leave. We're thousands of miles apart but I just cant stop thinking about you. We aren't together but we act like we are. It's hard and I want to let you go but I cant. I wish we never met.

Story user?

Why

Really good long distance friend has bipolar. I’ve been the person she talks to when it gets bad, one of the few in life and online who know, and what she wants to let me have now is a bit unnerving.

See sometimes she’ll get into a depressive state where she won’t talk for a few days to even a couple weeks at a time. During these times I know off and on she’s alright if I see her ping FB or Steam or whatever. And in the past I’ve got into a nasty fight or two because she may try and drive or work when medication makes that incredibly unsafe. I go on about “what if something happens? I wouldn’t know if something went very wrong”, that sort of thing.

Well she mentioned about Find My Friends but I’ve never had an iPhone till now. Always felt weird and wrong and as if I’d be invading her privacy if I tracked her. Even if I never used it it seems weird. Well now I got an iPhone (upgraded from super old Note) and she sent an invite right away. Now I can track her every move and I’m not sure what to make of it.

I wouldn’t abuse it, maybe just the days where she doesn’t talk or respond. But the fact she gave it so willingly l, almost threw it at me, is what is really puzzling me. Am I weird for being so cautious about this? Or is this just a sign she really just trust me a lot?

my ex-gf is a whore and the woman I desire no longer exists
existence is suffering

Attached: 1516266888979.jpg (480x480, 38K)

My attraction to my crush evaporated the literal second I found out what her name was. That's odd.

Everything was going well until she mentioned she only recently broke up with her boyfriend. Why does that always happen? why can't I ever meet a girl thats into me and we just take it from there? there's always something...

what does she want from me? why hang out with me all the time? if she hadn't mentioned that, I'd probably ask her out on a date properly, now I'm worried she might not be into it because "I'm not ready for another relationship yet". Fuck me, like seriously why can't people just fuck off. To add insult to injury another girl showed interest in me recently but she keeps asking me to meet up, then flakes out, then does it again and again. I'm giving up on both. Fuck it, i'll be alone forever, I've no clue how all my friends managed to get into relationships so easily, my god its frustrating, always getting my hopes up and then crushing it down instantly

I just don't trust us... after we fucked everything up the first time, you want me to give up what little I have to try again on even worse terms than before... I don't know what to do.

I did it. You are now removed from my social media. Hopefully I can breathe and wait for the inevitable shitstorm that you are going through

Why can't you close the distance?

I'm $90k in debt with no degree from a business scam of a music school. I wasted 3 years of my life there and am now severely behind my friends and peers.

I hate that my girlfriend left me for my best friend. I hate that he's now a famous rapper. I hate how my whole friend group took his side and left me in the dust. I've been so lonely and defeated for the past 3 years that I'm surprised I haven't fucking killed myself yet.

I hate you for divorcing with mom, knowing she can't speak English and forced her in a shitty living situation. I hate how you gave up our dogs for adoption and left us for a year. I hate how you expect us to act like everything is fine.

Fuck life. I know it's not fair but this is just too much.

I still have feelings for you too, but I’m too scared to say it.

Last night at the bar with our friends we both felt the same way when we looked at each other, just like the first time we met.

I didn’t want that night to end.

I don’t want you to leave.

I hope you don't, user. I tried to kill myself around this time last year, but things didn't work out how I planned. I am in a much better place now and feel really foolish for attempting it back then.

You've been cold lately, did I say anything wrong?
Is it because of what I told you a few weeks ago?
Am I boring?
Are you going to abandon me like everyone else does?.

Am I simply not good enough?

Attached: 1505873981353.jpg (422x720, 37K)

I love your stupid round face. You are beautiful.

Do a flip.

Noice

You made me laugh and I made you laugh. You told me that you loved me. You kissed me and looked at me like no one ever had before. Then you told me you did not mean it and now we don't even speak. You where my best friend and the one person I have ever claimed to really truly love.

I am going to kill myself soon. I wish things where different.

>It's the abandoned dream again

This happens semi often in my dreams. I'll be hanging out with a friend and at some point they'll wander off and I spend the rest of the dream searching for them, never finding them until I wake up.

Why does this happen, it happens too often to not mean anything.

Attached: 20180418232920_1.jpg (1920x1080, 355K)

>bragging about having friends

Attached: 1504331429489.jpg (202x188, 9K)

Do you feel like your friends are actively avoiding you? Or thhat you drifting away from each other? Because that is that it seems to me that you are fearing.

Might be something like that, most recently I had a friend make plans and flake on me 3 times. But he wasn't in the dream. It was someone else who I'm pretty close too, at least that's what I tell myself.

I genuinely think I'm ugly but some girls think I'm handsome. How is that? I mean I don't think I've negative body image or nothing but when I see myself on photos I just don't see anything appealing about me

Just because the one in your dream isn't the one that is flaking on you does not mean the fear that he WILL do that does not exist.

Just remember that you do have friends that do not flake on you and you can always make more. Friendship is like nature. It can bloom into something beautiful but in most cases it will eventual wither and die. This is natural. It's not always fun but it is natural. The upside is there are always more people to befriend. You just have to search for them.

So don't be worried about abandonment but instead actively work to deal with it. Maybe ask this friend of yours why he flakes on you all the time so you do not have to go around and worry on your own.

I wish I had friends so I could worry about them flaking on me

Attached: 1507773806112.jpg (657x527, 38K)

I don't know if my marriage (5 years) will make it. My wife had an affair at the start of this year, which came off of a few months at the end of last year where she was obviously drifting apart from me and catching feeling for someone else

She says she wants to be with me and were working on it but my trust is broken.

I still love her with all of me, I hate not trusting her completely and I hate when we get upset about how were both dealing with the thing

I just want the two of us to go back to being happy togethwr

>My wife had an affair at the start of this year
it's over
just let it go
I'm a loser who obsesses over a girl he dated 5 years ago and even I know your marriage is dead.

Attached: 1513944096900.jpg (900x600, 88K)

>retarded fatties here now even have """"crushes"" (are you 13?) on people whose names they don't know yet
What even are your standards? She has to be a 7/10 and know you exist?

I have a girlfriend and our relationship has been extremely difficult for the last seven months. We fight a lot and I feel like she doesn't respect me.
I almost dont see us being together anymore what with how bad things have been. There was even a point where I broke up with her for a week.
I'm also crushing HARD on a coworker. I know she's interested because its fucking obvious, but I can't really make a move because I have a girlfriend. As time passes I can tell that if I were to have a chance I'd need to act soon otherwise I'm going to basically have waited to long as she'll find someone else.
I feel like I'm clinging on to something that I know won't work out in the end, and I'm simultaneously pissing away a good opportunity because I can't let go.
The anxiety this situation is giving me makes me feel sick like 90% of the time and it's seriously fucking with me
It's that old dog with a bone adage and I can't make a decision

>he has standards
first day on the 4chans?

Attached: 1496066966371.jpg (657x527, 27K)

I wish

>I just want the two of us to go back to being happy togethwr
I get where you are going with this but you got to realize that things will NEVER be the same again. Regardless of the two of you getting over this or not.

Now I've not experienced what you have but she seems contradictory to me. If she has drifted away from you to the point of cheating on you yet says she wants to be with you...

Either way. What ever you do. DO NOT have a baby to fix it. That does NOT work and has never worked and will NEVER work.

>don't have children

Attached: 1524105842221.png (736x860, 44K)

I'm fixed, I can't knock her up if I wanted to

But we already have two kids

I thought about suicide every day this week. Ever time there is a car, bus or train i think about jumping but i don't want to piss of others just because i'm a sad fuck. I'll probably do it soon since i don't feel any responsibility for my parents emotions nor do i feel regret going through it over and over again in my head. I want to think there is something that keeps me going but there is nothing. Everyone i know are either semi functioning alcoholics or drug users. I don't have any real friends, haven't had sex in years. I don't even know why i continue torturing myself

And another pathetic desperate story posted on Jow Forums

Yeah I know I shouldn't read too much into it, I'm trying. Thanks man.

Please love me.

Wow it sure would be nice to hear from you
I'd mail you myself but I'm shy :(

I don't want anything out of life and I hate people for obliging me to do shit and expecting me to be ambitious

Three of my friends got a partner the same day I break up with mine. Happy 4/20.

Got rejected by a girl some time ago. Semi-embarrassing, but the problem is that to me this feels like a huge blow to my self-esteem and it's consuming my mind. Objectively I don't think she even remembers this situation, or if she does she doesn't see it like I see it now. How do I get over this?
It was the memetastic scenario of me asking girl out, her not realizing I was asking her out for a date, and she promises to think about it, but later on rejects me when she realizes I was asking her out for a literal date. I was crushed and disappointed beyond belief because I thought it was a sure thing. How do I convince myself it's okay and that it's not that big of a deal? Many people must go through this same meme situation. Also how common is it to misunderstand date invitations as just invitations to hang out?

>I'M GONNA BE RACIST
>goes full retard
You know how I know you're a refugee?

Working what's meant to be the start of my holiday and woke up to my car crushed in at one side
Not a good weekend

Been feeling kinda down lately and I'm not really sure why. Life's had a few nuisances lately, but nothing major in my opinion. I'm planning on going out tonight after work, so at least that should be fun. Maybe I just miss being social.

I honestly think I might have a slight energy drink addiction, because I do notice shortly after drinking one my mood is really good all over again. Even then though, I only limit myself to one a day, so I don't think that really constitutes as an addiction.

I wish I had a friend

Attached: 1496350188802.jpg (1000x781, 442K)

I like how you guys are all "but.. we really are going to do something! Something IS really going to happen!" like I'm going to believe you.

I know this only ends with me being dead. It's the only release I'm going to find. All I can hope is that the syphilis eating my brain is true and it ends up killing me sooner rather than later.

Or you can give me drugs/gun/tank so I can kill myself easily and instantly.

Just let me fucking die already. Stop dragging it out. Give me a fucking gun.

Let me go, please.

PLEASE

>18 yo khhv
>could lose it this week to a 9/10
>idk why but i dont want to
>im fine with just jacking off for sexual release and interacting with other people platonically.
>also idea of having sex gives me anxiety, don’t want people seeing me naked
>that on top of not being interested
> she wants to fuck and doesn’t wanna be freinds at all
>just talk to her less and less throughout the day
>ignored a text
>now shes mad and everyone i know thinks im a dick for ghosting her after leading her on
I just want to be a hermit that stays home and watches anime and shitposts all day I couldn’t be a normie is i tried

I need to man up and broke up with you.
Along with a few moments of happiness, some companionship and having someone to go places with, you've brought me so much pain.
Sure, you've helped me grow, I'll give you that.
But when I'm with you 60% of the time I'm indifferent or mildly annoyed by the fact I could be doing something better, 30% I am miserable because of you behaving like a cunt and 10% of the time, maybe, I'm happy.

Yet I can't bring myself to break up because it's good to have someone to go out with and mainly because I don't want to be seen as the bad guy breaking up with such a good girl, like you appear to be and I still don't want to hurt you even though you don't have the same courtesy with me.

Man, that's really rough

Well fuck you then.

T. Johanna Gambolputty de von Ausfern Schplendenschlitter Crasscrenbon Friediggerdingledangledongledungle Burstein von Knackerthrasher Applebanger Horowitz Ticolensic Granderknotty Spelltinkle Grandlich Grumblemeyer Spelterwasser Kurstlich Himbleisenbahndwagen Gutenabend bitte ein Nurnburgerbratwurstle Gespurtenmitz Weimache Luber Hundsfutgumberaber Schoenedanker Kalbsfleisch Mittler aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm

Just do it.
Life's too short to settle for a toxic relationship that's hurting you more than helping you.
Don't feel like a bad guy for not trying harder to fix it.
Just be sure you'd be able to handle being alone if things don't work out with the coworker.

Or at least this is what I would like someone to tell me regarding my similar situation.

what does she do that hurts you and brings you pain? have you said anything to her about any of it?

You think you do but after the 8th attention whoring compulsive liar who's looking for an audience and not a friend you'll wish you never left the damn house.

frick anime
and frick weebs

Basically she's really selfish and self centered. Everything is about her. I feel like every time we talk, we talk about some problem of her.
And God help me if I try to help, to offer an advice, a possible solution.
"You're lucky, you don't have this problem you can't understand"
And God help me if I don't immediately accept as right her opinion or I don't do things like she says.
I'm sick of the constant negativity, of feeling like I should never show if something makes me happy.

I've already told her a couple of times, for a few weeks things are better but soon we go back to square one.
As someone else said, I constantly feel like I'm not respected, like I have to fight for the right of any little opinion different from hers.

I'd take that at this point. I haven't spoken to another person in a long time.

Attached: 1510257488607.png (2688x2688, 173K)

doesnt sound like you are a good match
she wants someone she can empathize with over shared struggles

I feel like this too. We only get one shot to experience it

No frick you Ricky

You honestly want to sit there getting chided because you mentioned clowns and it triggered the ptsd, ocd, anxiety, congenital heart problem and disassociative identity disorder of a chronically haunted professional ghost - writing bisexual half - alien Dnd dm?

I would rather eat a bucket of smegma but you do you.

Why do you have to be so fucking passive aggressive with me? I hope that was our last conversation. I should’ve had the balls to say it but I didn’t, and I’ve left the door wide open for you to send another text a few months down the line. I can hope and pray that you don’t though. Please just let me live my life

You sound like a whiny subhuman and your remark on le smegma also makes it sound like youre Jewcumcised. Back to /fagbot/ with you.

jeez man, you're letting her walk all over you. what happens if you don't back down from your opinions?

I've been bleeding all day from the sex and I don't know what to do. It hurts. I'm frustrated with myself for letting things go that far.

Sounds like we both need to just pull the trigger.
Thanks, Im gonna have a drink tonight, make a decision, and do what I need to.

Wow. Looks like I hurt someone's feelings. Look I'm sorry if you had some sort of problem with your junk, I wouldn't know because I don't carry those bits, but smegma could be used interchangeably with any other unpleasant substance.

Mmk? Go be triggered somewhere else.

No, probably not.
I've been having doubts since day one, but always procrastinated making excuses such as "let's wait a little more and let's see how it goes" or "now she's already troubled by [trouble] so let's wait for this to resolve".
If you'd ask me I would have ready at least 3 reasons to postpone, at this moment.

roastie toastie

>clearly triggered himself
>'omg you triggered xD'
Every time.

Cheese dick

Yeah this is a vent thread, if he's so bent out of shape by his wiener why can't he just make a post about it

Pls? I need it. One good thing...

How do I tell my parents I don't want to be around them without putting any more strain on our relationship?

>pretending two people can't be triggered at the same time

Unga bunga here, master of logic

She's cold for a few days, then cooks an half baked apology and it's as nothing happened.
Generally I accept that and move on because...
I don't know, I still don't want to mess up a relationship for moderately trivial stuff
I don't really want to be alone, but I don't want to go through the whole dating game again.
Looked like a good compromise, but it's not anymore

I'm all you have? Such a shame. I tried to help you maintain things but you seem to have trouble being a person. That's fine, to me you are just enough. You lost your so called friends, and now you have nothing. Funniest little bit is that you are suspecting that you are addicted to me. Here's the thing, you are. This is going just as planned. You are mine. When you breakdown, I'm here for you. You come and give yourself to me. Good, I love it.
The thing you don't realize, or maybe you are trying to ignore, is that I am not really addicted to you. You're just tool to me for a nice ending. It could have been any other person, but as long as you feel loved and I'm happy with you as my toy, things will be fine.

I'm all you have. Don't you forget that.

Attached: 041.jpg (759x417, 180K)

Literally everyone on this site is your friend

After the affair I would have asked for a divorce immediately, no questions asked, no chance to mend the marriage. After that, a bond and trust has been severed permanently, and I would never look at her the same way again. At least you don't have kids with her?

It sounds like the relationship is already over. Don’t flog a dead horse, user. I did that for a long while and it only soured the relationship between me and my ex

thank god
you didn't ditch me
but i'm not so sure
if my intentions
can be pure

Women get cheese as well.
It's still nasty.

Maybe use lube

Hnnngg

What a fag, life isn't a manga lmao?

?????

I want yellowstone to blow the fuck up now, thanks

Im in a very very very similar situation my man.
The last fight we had I found out she was literally starting fights on purpose because I wasn't "paying attention to her". The idea of breaking up with her is scary because I dont want to hurt her, even though as I just said, she has no problem hurting me on purpose to get a reaction.
You and I both need to just do what needs to be done.
Good luck man

Some guy on anti depressants is one of my classes. He keeps making a show of how shitty his life is and acts like it's nothing because "LOL, im edgy...". He's pretty much your average rick and morty fan. I really need to stop getting angry whenever he talks. Anyone else have to deal with people like this?

Attached: 9f5fd8ddbbf8eeef22a26ad00a5a4bd9--friends-with-benefits-bad-santa.jpg (236x228, 17K)

Good luck, see you on the other side

I think my friend is losing interest in seeing me in person because he thinks war will explode before we will able to see each other ..
He maybe is right , but it hurts to read how little enthusiasm he has to see me

Yeah, that's a shite excuse if I ever heard one. I'd start looking for better prospects.

Round face?

How do I fall out of love