Does he like me or not? any advice?

So there's this co-work of mine and I fell for him really bad. He's 5 years older than me. We've known each other for 8 months, but in the same department for 2 monthts (i get to see him more!)
He's a flirty and a total workaholic guy in the office. And I'm also a victim of his charms, he would compliment me, we would flirt with each other ( he always wins cause my heart can't take it, so I ran) and and we often locked eyes and smile to each other.

We never go out (just the two of us), there's always others and he always pays for our meals, whenever I wanted to pay him back, he would refuse. I even said, you can pay my meal when I'm your gf, but he only laughed and still refused to accept my cash.

a few times he would drive me home, I didn't ask, he insisted. And on the way, we would talk about ourselves. I oftenly started the conversation, discovered how much of an otaku he was, despite the cool and pride. Then I even tested if he was any curious about me at all, and yes, he asked about myself and family (but i think its just to be polite). but I love those moments.

at valentine i gave him chocolates and he was really happy, even asked me if i want to have dinner with him, i said sure whenever you can. (but we never, probably he forgot)

we are different in ethnic and religion, but I have shown how openminded i am and there was a conversation where he told us (other co's) that there's no problem for the differences.

I am a very obvious person and didn't hide how much I liked him, the others knew of my feelings for him, and I think the news had reached him.

there was a new female co's (same ethnic) that he's so close and flirty with, no problem showing their goofness in front of me (ugh), but the good thing is that the female is already married and a year older than him. But still he was so friendly with her.

And finally i think he is married with his career. that's his num 1 and he looked pretty overworked all the time.

Attached: Black Hat Cat.jpg (1024x1024, 535K)

so uhm, help? should I keep giving him my attention and hope for more
or should I bail (it's gonna hurt)?

Which ethnics are we talking about here.

well, I'm asian-indonesian-bataknese and he's asian-chinese indonesian.
(sorry i don't know how they say it in english, lol)

right so basically youre both asian got it leeeeeel

HAH, yeah, but still very different in culture. he had his own special language and i had my own.

Have you ever discussed your feelings with him?

Why havent you just grabbed his dick yet op? Women cant be charged for sexual harassment, only men can.

Uhm, no. When it comes to him I get so nervous. I would want to say it to him, if he asked or hinted at the topic. But he never did.
We just go to this loop.

I asked him if he was single, he said yes.
I told him (he might take it as a joke idk) that if he asked me out, I would definitely accept.
he replied (jokely, idk), that he's not confiident to be with me.
he had an impression that I was material girl (for my style) and kinda wild (cause he knew i went to clubs and i laughed and understood the guy's innuendos at work)

dear god, I wanna do that!

but uh, i'm not that spontaneous or courageus...

but damn! that would be so hot.

but hey! I sometimes poke his waists, back and shoulders, that's something.

I'll just tell you what I would tell a guy. Ask him on one or two dates. If he won't put in effort after that ditch him and move on with other guys. If you remain passive and responsive you're in a weak position

The fact that he said hes not confident enough to be with you tells me that hes just scared to ask you. Why dont you ask him on a date if you want him so bad?

perhaps i am afraid of the rejection since we are too different, y'know.
and I wanna ask him, I tried, even wrote a script too, whenever it's the weekends. But uh always missed my chances.
wrote this draft in my text message, but uh, too much of a coward to send it.
Geez. I am in a very fatal position.

I'm a coward.
it's the first time i am this crazy for a guy.
I don't know why i get all fuzzy feeling thinking about him.
so happy and grateful when he's present
all doki doki when he's near.
and emo and shit when he's around other girls

Send the text message. NOW! You can't stay on this emotional rollercoaster forever

if he rejects me, will it be weird in the office? (ouch my heart)

If you are both mature enough for it: no. It's better than being passive aggressive towards all the women he talked to

You've already gone past the point of being work colleagues

He sounds interested to me, but shy. You probably need to be more forward if you want to catch him.

t. not an asian, so maybe i'm reading it wrong

yeah, you're right.
how do i say it, asking him on a date and whatnot, making it clear i wanna be more without making it sound so thirsty?

I don't know. It's scary to think that he knew about how much i liked him, yet he did nothing about it. And treated me like the rest, except for those rare occasions i mentioned (still, i think he's just being polite, not wanting to hurt my feelings)

do you get the vibes that he was being kind and didn't want to hurt my feelings? I'm starting to feel that y'know.

Well you said you wrote a draft. Should we go over it?
Explain to him how you feel and make it clear that it is alright with you if he doesn't like you back. Wait for a response and if his answer is not negative ask for a date

But does he really know how you feel? He can only guess and he said that he wouldn't be confident enough to ask you out. He could simply protect his own feelings by treating you just like the rest

Man i wish a girl felt that way about me. Just build up the courage user, i got a feeling he will say yes