ITT: Holocaust Believers Only

Post evidence that the holocaust took place. I’m tired of the Jow Forums conspiracy stereotype.

Attached: EB3E6ACF-5880-49FD-834F-C4B5020A9884.jpg (620x350, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
google.com/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/ny-rabbi-not-even-1-million-jews-killed-in-holocaust/amp/
amazon.com/Master-MO106-Penis-Testicle-Crusher/dp/B008WEP5HE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boelcke-Kaserne_concentration_camp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well go ahead, post your “evidence“

Attached: 512D50DE-98FF-4B68-8BA0-3C0E1183B0FA.jpg (1290x1390, 404K)

Read through this thread

Redpill normies on the holohoax ASAP, the mainstream is the battleground

Attached: 0928AF4F-993A-40D7-9BF1-66A4B52534E2.jpg (1600x1208, 98K)

>A pile of bones
Fuck sake user, they have the same shit on Disneys pirates of the Caribbean ride. Does that mean kikes died there as well

>only posts 10,000 - 100,000 blue/white collar jews that were killed by the Rothschild kikes

Attached: El-chavo.jpg (200x148, 5K)

Don't give them ideas

Attached: .facebook_1498155226720.jpg (572x572, 48K)

>A picture with 6 skulls in it
Wow, that totally proves 6 gorillion were gassed, totally not dead from typhus. I'll believe anything now!

Attached: FD01116D-2AD2-4BEE-B45F-B160F9682D4D.jpg (443x80, 11K)

It doesn't matter either way. Whether it did or didn't happen, the Reich just gains all the more respect for the latter.

Bodies that died from typhus had to be incinerated to keep the disease from spreading. In Western Europe, the US had to spray people with DDT. 30,000 people had to get sprayed with DDT to keep typhus from spreading.

Attached: typhus - delousing 30k a day.jpg (734x953, 662K)

Attached: 1538435511238.jpg (881x758, 154K)

Don't forget the masturbation machines.

Attached: 1536032507176.jpg (960x719, 108K)

You left out the holocauster, pal. Who could forget such a tragedy?

Attached: 1535993812781.jpg (1548x1696, 401K)

Holocoasters really took off in the 1970s.
There are now literally Memorial Holocoasters everywhere. Especially in the U.S. which is the home of the Holocoaster. There is also a good one in Yorkshire I think.

That's all I got.
Cool thread.

Attached: a5ec6c6c36_roller-coaster.jpg (982x696, 55K)

Attached: soap.jpg (1000x1000, 657K)

>holohoax
ACID WASHED

MY SIDES

Sure, it happened. Lots of people died, many of them intentionally killed. But the numbers are WAY too high. Clearly there was a propoganda campaign to demonize the Nazis during and after the war; this shit happens all the time. Meanwhile, many sites where there were supposed gas chambers, have no actual evidence of such a thing. The gas in question would leave obvious residue on the walls, yet none can be found. But if ANYONE questions it, they are immediately labelled a holocaust denier.

Attached: The Narrative.png (1456x1104, 151K)

Attached: 1538612621099.jpg (659x909, 131K)

>Disney's Holocaust Ride
I hope no kike reads that post, might give them an idea

Attached: bq-5bf3631adb811.png (500x300, 24K)

In all the years reading about Germany, WWII, Holocaust, etc., and that's a hell of a lot of years, it began to dawn on me just how few images I have actually seen documenting the Holocaust. I've seen the same limited set of images and same limited set of reels in different contexts many times, but the actual number of unique media really isn't all that much.

You'd think a specific thread trolling for images would reveal dozens of images most of us have never seen, maybe not even of the same old stuff too. But no, not at all.

Meanwhile, some hothead user on a whim decides he hates Chinese just a little more than normal one night and in 90 minutes you have over 150 vids of industrial accidents, crushed pedestrians, boiled dogs, exploding manholes, flaming restaurant diners, beaten infants, etc.

Really makes me drink...

Attached: 1542160275142.jpg (1125x631, 136K)

Reverse img search says that photo is from the Cambodian genocide.
Shows how much you have to lie to protect your monthly welfare payment, you absolute nigger

Attached: 1536745105684.png (1804x2160, 453K)

oy vey goy! you know the nazis decided to burn 6 million corpses so that there would be no physical evidence to indict them! but fortunately we have reliable witness testimony and confessions from the perpetrators that have proven that the holocaust is true beyond a shadow of a doubt!

Attached: longnose.jpg (426x510, 38K)

If another car came right behind the first, wouldn't it just pitch it's people into the first car automatically? And what about the fifth car? And the tenth? Seems like you would have just a big pile up of cars full of shifted people watching the first car load of people burning. Wouldn't the people just get out of the cars and walk away? Seems like a bad design. Germans were smarter than this.

How the fuck can a journalist hear that and not call them on their fucking bullshit? I mean even if it's a total media parasite who just writes what he's told for a paycheck I struggle to imagine anyone hearing that fucking nonsense and genuinely thinking "yeah sounds legit"

google.com/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/ny-rabbi-not-even-1-million-jews-killed-in-holocaust/amp/

since when have journalists ever been paid to ask questions?

WOW!!! a pile of bones. You totally convinced me. Im voting democrat now!

Attached: 1509302597844.jpg (638x598, 312K)

That image is using old data. Real number's 359 times.

The fuck? 109 countries 359 times. Fix it.

visual documentation

Attached: Man's Daring, January 1962.jpg (612x800, 207K)

>we are all holocaust survivors
>we definitely did not die in the holocaust

Attached: 1501161274103.png (547x782, 376K)

i was in the camps i was hooked up to
the masturbation machine and was saved
when a gas chamber exploded sending me
into a wall.

this is my photographic EVIDENCE of the
holocaust my dear friends all died and if
you don't believe me you are anti cementite.

Attached: it happened.jpg (819x315, 113K)

Attached: 1524498202145.jpg (740x1987, 676K)

Attached: 1524505877909.png (726x746, 464K)

Why are you people disputing the holocaust? Ask everyone who has grandparents who fought in ww2, that shit is real not disputed historical fact. Nobody will take you seriously outside this website

Attached: 32375.jpg (440x264, 34K)

Attached: 1536970374967.jpg (729x2339, 1.05M)

Attached: 1543015800021m.jpg (415x1024, 93K)

>Soviets reconstruct the chimney...
Stopped reading right there.

I think the evidence was the engineering achievements and marvels that we still relay on to this day. You can't pull that off without overworking that many jews.

Walt Disney was a Nazi, paid Werner Von Braun to smuggle an authentic Holocoaster rail track and some cars for it in his asshole when he came over after the war, secretly installed it at POC in Disneyland as a goof on the goys.

Attached: disney von braun.jpg (536x318, 31K)

>underground flues leading to the chimney
>building your ventilation sideways
>meeting the smokestack at a 90 degree angle
>they think this will draft
>the nazis, known for their complex engineering, can't build a chimney correctly
ok damn I guess the holocaust happened

good to see arguments against the brainwashing Jow Forums provides

Classic

You're a rare breed user

Attached: Rockin.jpg (453x604, 88K)

Clearly not Cambodia.

Hit or gas, I guess they never gas huh?

OP is a faggot and delusional

I got these from /his/. I saw many that were very convincing and very informed. I lost most of them.

I have studied the holocaust, read books, saw images, and etc. Never have I ever seen that photo. Anybody could have looked up a photo from a horrible incident and claim that it is the photo of a holocaust victim. Or probably you memed it or some user memed it.

I use zyklon to delouse myself after hunting trips. Am I a nazi?

>Claims one group of people is not guilty of intentionally exterminating another group of people because of a perceived lack of evidence.
>Also claims that other groups of people actually DID intentionally exterminate other groups of people while blissfully unaware of lack of evidence.

This is why no one will ever take revisionist seriously.

have you seen this one

Attached: HolocaustJewPhotoGuy.png (650x572, 654K)

>Thinks that census was done overnight in the 1940's, after a war.

this thread makes me wet

Attached: 1529772009807.jpg (650x975, 181K)

That makes a lot of sense because that was the last line to read.

Attached: nothing.png (300x150, 254)

>posts inmates that were bombed to death by the allies
Nice evidence there m8.

Attached: 1446192043207.jpg (262x312, 8K)

If the holocaust was faked why do German soldiers admit to it happening when they get brought into court???

Attached: 0btR08J.png (696x720, 239K)

>ITT: No evidence of gas chambers
As usual

it seems more likely the one run in NYT removed the naked guy because they didn't want naked guys in their paper in the 40s and the one with the naked guy is the actual original.

>amazon.com/Master-MO106-Penis-Testicle-Crusher/dp/B008WEP5HE
dis why

Oi Vey! Both of my parents died in Auschwitz at the young age of 5, they were torn from theirs mothers wombs and stabbed with a hundred chainsaw bayonets and then they fed what was left of them to swine, and then they fed the swine to our rabbis and then the nazis fed the rabbi to my parents. Only their extensive memoirs survived the camp which were recovered from their estate close to tel aviv in 1995.

This site is even worse than the shoah. I have already reported this thread to the ADL.

Why are they naked? Is that normal for train passengers who just incidentally got into a crash? Or was the crash Karma for a Hedonist Orgy underway?

Maybe, just maybe, they were tortured until they admitted to what the allied kikes wanted to hear.

>american

Holy fugg... boomers actually believed this?

Attached: 1543146054986.jpg (250x246, 12K)

>an editor from the NYT from presumably the 40's or 50's managed to photoshop the picture to uphold the moral aptitude of the NYT even though his privatates weren't ever showing in the first place and this is a more rational explanation than the one that's shilled now is bullshit

Their parents fought in that war. Yea, it's easy enough when there are people living who saw the camps and such.

WHERE do they show this now?
It's nice of you to say "they show this...." Where?

Evidence is here btw.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boelcke-Kaserne_concentration_camp

>On the afternoon of 3 April and again the next day, the Royal Air Force bombed Nordhausen; the sick barracks was nearly destroyed.[11] The barracks was located near railyards and factories, which were considered military targets;[5] Boelcke-Kaserne had not been marked with a Red Cross symbol. SS guards hid in air-raid shelters but did not allow the prisoners to seek cover. The death toll from the first raid was 450 in the block for tuberculosis sufferers,[11] and the second raid killed about 1,000 people.

>The American soldiers were outraged; one wrote, "No written word can properly convey the atmosphere of such a charnel house, the unbearable stench of decomposing bodies, the sight of live human beings... lying cheek by jowl with the ten-day dead..."[15] A 15 April report describes the camp as "the most horrifying example of Nazi terrorism imaginable".[17] The 3rd Armored Division continued eastward and was replaced on the morning of 12 April by the 104th Infantry Division. According to some accounts, soldiers of the 104th Infantry Division killed German civilians in Nordhausen who denied knowledge of the atrocities, believing that they were partially responsible.

So first they bomb thousands of people to death and then blame it on the "nazis" and on top of that they start murdering german civillians for no reason at all.
Truly the greatest generation of goys.

Oh yes the old "taking his kidneys and stitching him back up so he will survive at the death camp" routine. Classic.

>Occam's chamber of moving knives

Attached: moving knives.png (414x160, 56K)

How about we are all bored to shit about it. Who gives fuck? Not their god. It let them die like they do their shopping...
Wholesale.

Attached: 1526999984376.gif (500x500, 803K)

Attached: judge.jpg (1210x1000, 51K)

SHUT UP. The NAZI luftwaffe bombed them with captured american aircraft, the germans are known to use captured equipment. It's an open and shut case.

Oh yes, let's ask our grandparents. I'm sure they didn't just blindly believe the media and have any real information about this. I'm sure they were at the camps and saw what went down.

>Sides
>orbit

How many people died in the Holocaust?

Attached: smuggaga.jpg (1080x774, 72K)

>implying nazis willingly lied about committing mass genocides and get executed for it

Shit topic, so lets this make about interesting holoax trivia instead. Per Sex Pistols lyrics:

>Belsen was a gas I heard the other day
>In the open graves where the jews all lay
>Life is fun and I wish you were here
>They wrote on postcards to those held dear

This is actually true. Belsen was a major propaganda piece in Britain, yet the camp was actually one of the "VIP" ones (no gas chambers). High ranking jews sent letters pulling strings for their friends and business partners to be transferred in there instead of gassenings. How wrong they were though. The no extermination policy of Belsen has led to massive overcrowdding to a point typhus did kill more jews even at higher pace than some mass extermination camps.

My stance on holohoax is that gas chambers actually reduced suffering, and possibly even saved some lives as they tended to gas the weak ones thus reducing disease host population and subsequent typhoid flare ups. Belsen was a proving ground that there is no other way if you keep prison population this enormous.

Attached: belsen.jpg (220x270, 30K)

i find it highly amusing that it is 2018, over 73 years after the war ended, and there is not a single shred of irrefutable proof the holohoax happened. the allies are in too deep now to tell the truth as their own war crimes would come to light. so the lie is maintained. it is disgusting.

IT HAPPENED EXACTLY THIS WAY QUIT MAKING US CHANGE THE NUMBERS OVER THE DECADES REEEEEEEE

Attached: 1365t.jpg (1668x2461, 1.4M)

That's nordhausen camp the us bombed it April 3rd 1945. That pic was taken April 12th 1946.
60,000 where imprisoned there, 20,000 died, of those who died the USAF killed about 8,000.
The camp built v2 and v1s

>allies bomb the concentration camp, killing thousands of jews with fire and destroying precious infrastructure
>those fucking nazis man they did this
I want to die.

Cremation oven at Bergen-Belsen not a death camp even the Holocaust museum states the deaths came from starvation and typhus Anne Frank died there

My ancestor xD

Attached: 1514853476371.png (650x559, 13K)

They were dead men either way. The deal was often that if they had extended family which did manage to flee to Argentina, OSS promised to cut em some slack if they admitted guilty (powers ofc needed as much of those for propaganda). Regardless whether they kept their word, it's the sort of hope you do latch to when you're guaranteed to get the rope regardless of what you testify.

>450 in the block for tuberculosis sufferers,
>going to gas filthy kikes
>but first going to cure them of their TB

Attached: pure_coincidence.png (297x315, 141K)

bones and skulls of soviet soldiers. what is your evidence that backs holohoax?

Aktion T4. Kill those incurably ill was the overall policy - for all prisoners, not just jews. In work camps, they first tried to treat with basic drugs, if that didnt help, to the oven she goes. Of course what exactly constitutes "incurably ill" was stretched depending on how the camps were under or overstaffed at the moment. Extermination camps was a separate category for "mentally" ill, which again, was often freely interpreted.

Regardless, the documented paperwork for those is under half million. Vast majority of the 6 million figure died of hunger and disease.

discord - /DYu8c5p

I want to believe that it happened but I just can't. The story is too ridiculous

People who believe in the "holocaust" post all these undated photos from the war and say "look people died during the war! Take that conspiritards!" Its so retarded.

Then they pull out the posen speech and claim that that is proof. The allies published lots of documents saying that they were going to exterminate germans. Apparently these sorts of documents are iron clad proof in the first case but mean nothing in the second. The "holocaust" people are idiots.

>"believing" in anything
neck yourself.