Hypothetically...

Hypothetically, if you were a 19 year old who has never had a girlfriend and have developed feelings for a depressed and substance abusing (weed) 17 year old girl who wants a relationship with you after having met on Tinder and fucked on the first night, would you think that it is a bad idea to accept this relationship?

Hypothetically, of course.

>pic not related

Attached: 29257721_348091562367248_5601212355615653888_o.jpg (1638x2048, 189K)

>substance abusing (weed)
Yes I think this is a terrible idea

Not enough information bro

Weed isn't that bad. I'd be more worried about the depression part.

Oh.

She says that she smokes a ton to deal with and forget about the shitty parts of her life. But yeah I'm worried that she's on a bender or something and she's making some mistakes due to her still being young and depressed.

I'm trying not to think with my dick on this one, but I also seem to genuinely care about her. Even if we don't get into a relationship I still want to be in contact.

The problem with that isn't the drugs

it is that she isn't dealing with her problems

Be aware that if you go for it, you'll have to deal with her problems. Maybe you can help her, maybe it's not worth it.

If you're an equally shitty person then do it, but if you have any self respect or respect for your future self then you will save yourself the trouble
Because you can get the satisfaction right now, but it's you 2 months down the road that is going to be pissed

I think a pic of a mental cripple with the moral standings of a chimp on meth is very related to this horrible idea.

She's going to bleed you dry for weed money, unless she's also fucking her dealer.

Just go ahead and steer clear of any depressed 17 year old if you don't want to be involved with the bullshit drama that goes along with it.

She seems to have a decent supply of weed and hasn't asked me to buy her any yet, but of course that can change.

And now that you mentioned the part about her fucking her dealer, I've just realized that I should mention the fact that she says she has only fucked two other guys before, both of which she was in a relationship with. So I'm apparently the 3rd guy she's ever fucked, and the first that she wasn't already in a relationship with.

With very few exceptions, if you have never had a girlfriend you should always take one when given the chance. Gotta start somewhere, have your fun but just be careful about it and try not to let her too close too fast.

don't fucking do it. if you really want to help her or whatever, do it as a friend. if you're dating you'll get pulled into all her issues and she'll use you as a crutch because she can if you're her boyfriend. just don't do it bro.

You're a shit person. I bet you're lonely as fuck and couldn't learn to be a man even if you tried. Go ahead and do it you fucking moron. Your life is already pretty fucked and I bet you couldn't find a woman to genuinely care about you if you tried- and if someone relatively stable did love you, or want to be with you, you fucked it up and hurt them because you're a piece of shit. Do it. Waste your time and self respect, you lonely little bitch.

If you haven't had a girlfriend and you are cool with being a degenerate (not judging just saying) then you should probably hang out with this girl as a practice girlfriend so you have confidence when you meet someone that seems better for the longterm or the kids or whatever.

Just my 2 cents.

Can you green text your date? I just want an idea how this actually played out because this sounds like some BPD shit.

She might try to drag you down with her. Telling someone you're a depressed stoner isn't exactly what you should say when you first meet them. Also fucking a dude from Tinder on the first date isn't a good sign either.

>she sneaks out of house at night
>meets me at a spot
>we sit in my car and smoke for a while
>talk about shit
I also happen to be a depressed stoner which is probably why I feel a connection to her cause we've just been talking endlessly about out problems to each other
>we fuck in my car
>smoke some more
>talk some more
>fuck again
>i drop her off down the street from her house
>do the same thing again a few days later (a few hours ago (4/20))

Weed use is not abuse. The whole thing sounds fine. Don't listen to the shitheads who are moralfags and straight edge purity crap. Congratulations!

This sounds like an all-around bad idea, dude. I mean, date her if you want, but fucking someone twice on the first date is pretty slutty.

She sounds a lot like a childhood friend of mine, and let's just say I can't remember her having a good long-term relationship.

>she sneaks out of her parents house to smoke weed in my car
Hahaha you're that fucking stereotype I see on tv all the time

Yeah, I've imagined myself in scenarios where I'd be pulling up to her high school in my car and I'm that one creep who is in university dating a highschooler. I don't like the idea of that at all.

been there done that
keep fucking more girls and focus on school/work

if you really want a gf look for a girl that wont fuck on the first meet

>if you really want a gf look for a girl that wont fuck on the first meet
this