21, KHVirgin

>21, KHVirgin
>meet girl in uni class
>invites me over for anime
>shes a media consuming only tumblrina
>bisexual
>has some mental issues
>doesnt go out partying or anything, just stays home watching youtube,anime,playing games
>text everyday, meet once every week for anime and drinking
>fast forward 6 months
>no sex or anything related
>took her out several times for dinner, nothing happened, had fun tho
>only touch each other on rare occasions when drunk
>brushes through my hair often, hits me playfully on leg or shoulder
>doesnt care if i touch her anywhere excluding tits, ass (not sure tho)
>we dont text that much anymore, but still meet up once a week, but its getting dull lately
>really attached to her, couldnt imagine just ghosting her IRL forever

Can I make something out of this or should I just keep her companionship, stay zoned?

Pic somewhat related: looks oddly like her but with short hair.

Attached: 1522010767496.jpg (702x1024, 182K)

I bet you she’s a fucking lesbian

So let me guess: you never made your romantic intentions clear?

Do you want to fuck her or what?

Bro what the fuck are you doing hanging out with trash like that??

He's a kissless hugless virgin, let him do whatever the fuck he wants

Attached: tinelli.png (255x218, 92K)

She had relationships with both sexes before. But yeah she might be a full on lesbian aswell, although she told me she is bi.

No not really

Im not really sure what im trying to achieve here
i feel stressed
i feel pressured

i dont know she is nice to hang around with i guess
and i became really attached to her

handless*
we hug each other everytime we meet and part from each other

Why don't you make your intentions clear? You realize you're going to be having sex with this woman if things do move forward? How can you expect to date her if you're too afraid to even talk to her?

Really it's too late. She only sees you as a friend at this point. If you feel courageous, you could just ask her out on a date, and probably kiss her.

Attached: c015.jpg (728x1214, 165K)

If you’re not sure what you want from her then no one is going to be able to offer you advice. Are you romantically and sexually attracted to this girl?

She has lots of guy friends, and Im probably just one among them. I dont want to make a move because Im afraid of her hating me forever for some reason, not being able to look me in the eye.

I am sexually attracted to her, i'd love to thrust my dick in her tight pussy and nibble on her lip piercing, but same with the rejection part, I am scared what happens when I do get into a relationship with her. What happens then? Do we just have sex all the time? How do I keep it up and keep her interested in me? What happens then?

I guess im as mentally unstable myself.

Why are you so concerned about her? She can decide her own feelings. Right now you're fucking yourself up with all this anxiety for a bad reason. Take care of yourself and if that means having to express how you feel about her then you should do that. If she hates you forever then she was never your friend to begin with. People are often more over dramatic about this stuff than what actually happens. In my experience it really doesn't end up being a big deal and, assuming both of you have a modecum of maturity, can resume your friendship even if one rejects the other.

Dude just tell her you like and would like to take her out on a date, make sure you say date. At that point you can get physical pretty quickly since you both know each other already. Then you can fuck that sweet sweet insane bi girl pussy.

I really think after opening up to her, spilling every single bean, she will jusz brush it off with a simple 'no', that she wont care at all about how I feel.

>that she wont care at all about how I feel.
does she care right now?

Sounds to me like you could probably fuck if you're not repulsive looking

She is not someone to be around, will pull you into her shithole of youtube and anime. Go outside, meet normal people, not special snowflakes

and then you move on

Don't spill the beans then. Express how you feel in a succinct way and ask her out for real. You don't have to go full Romeo on her.

Well there are no feelings on the table to be cared about.
I know she kind of cares about me though. If I dont answer her texts she will continue texting, she tells me to text her whenever i get home from her place, asks me about my opinion about random stuff. Things like that, but those are normal I guess? Maybe she doesnt care at all. I dont even know anymore.