Brit/pol/ - Early Morning Edition

May blocks publication of legal guidance around brexit:
>>irishtimes.com/news/world/uk/may-s-government-refuses-to-publish-details-of-brexit-deal-legal-advice-1.3712700

Government seeking to create a definition of and criminalise "Islamophobia"
>>twitter.com/APPGBritMuslims/status/1067421059627065344

Iranians continue to be picked up from rubber dinghies in the channel. Currently being processed by Immigration:
>>bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-kent-46362189/migrant-families-rescued-from-dinghy-in-english-channel

Zombie Knife smasher not given custodial sentence
>>standard.co.uk/news/crime/teen-filmed-trying-to-smash-his-way-into-car-with-zombie-knife-walks-free-a4001831.html

Grooming gang rapist given chance to see his child:
>>birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/jailed-grooming-gang-rapist-given-15471532

Cringe as vegans storm steakhouse:
>>thesun.co.uk/news/7837858/video-vegans-steakhouse-recording-cows-slaughtered-forced-leave-diners/

Attached: 2D04D6EE00000578-0-image-a-32_1443812604062.jpg (962x640, 96K)

Night lads

Attached: BB94DE13-A22A-43D9-B72F-4541807E7283.jpg (596x569, 93K)

I got 1 square: the drugs one.

Night user.
Get rid of those tissues and close your blinds.

Gas the Irish when?

I played in a team sport when I was a kid and a held a birthday party when I was a kid....th-that counts right?

Now when it says "Iranians" does it mean Persians or Arabs? They're always grooming gang looking motherfuckers rather than Freddie Mercuries.

Iranians.

These aren't arguments.

With growing demand across the whole EU for border control, I think it is inevitable that the EU will have to institute better border control.

>muh globalism
Buzzwords are not an argument.

>Half of the EU members are not even European
Literally all of them are European you stupid cunt.

>by the very EU constitution you can’t have any sort of ethnic laws as a member state
Get a load of this Wehraboo. He can't institute his Nazi laws! Oh no!

>yeah tecnically how the fuck are we European here?
>We're closer to Israel and Syria, than Greece and mainland Europe - let that sink in.
You're ethnically and culturally Greek, that's why you're in Europe.

I did vote Brexit. Don't really care if you don't believe me but I did. I'm not going to lie and say I voted remain.

Attached: britain and the eu.jpg (800x528, 55K)

how would you know?

Personally I think the Irish mail route is the most likely as it maybe economically viable

Come at me cunts

Attached: sargon-and-laci-5950346b89ace.jpg (768x1024, 98K)

BLACKED

They literally advertise on their website and I'm between jobs at the moment desu. They have a 6 month vetting period though and the roles were somewhat beneath me (glorified secretary positions) so landed work elsewhere.

Every evening without fail we get the same shillpost.

You know your membership roster got leaked right?

"hurr not an argument" - we have had the arguments on the run up to and past the referendum. There is no argument to be had with a propagandist. You and your teams are done.

Attached: 26_SargonLoli.png (1024x742, 711K)

Sleeping pattern is fucked lads

might convert to islam to get a wife lads

Too much shit going on in the world...

Why not have 3

Woke up an hour ago, only slept 4 hours in the past 24 lol

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

That’s not good m8, try meditation

He’s awful

Attached: 2012582C-10AC-4D6C-B758-1D61BDC23273.png (544x303, 324K)

I usually just go for a run

he was nazbol here

I dont know if you remember but this episode also had one of the greatest QT moments in the field of sending me into a psychotic rage.
there was some rich old boomer cunt in a suit who actually said, and Im not embellishing it "if there isnt immigration then whose going to wipe my backside when I go into a retirement community?" and was applauded. Nuke the entire country.

I'd find that pretty insulting if I was an immigrant.

Having fun batering the Irish, lads.

Attached: ApuCigs&Booze.png (941x887, 199K)

Bump.

Attached: LauriePennyFC.png (485x443, 39K)

Why do they think immigrants from Africa and Arabia will do that? The men won't let their wives work, especially doing that, and the men see it as beneath them.

Same. I went to bed at 7pm and woke up at 11. Been awake ever since drinking Spiced rum out of a miniature 28g jar that used to have Manuka honey in.

THEN WHO WILL WIPE MY ARSE? YOU?

I'VE HAD THE BEST OF EVERYTHING AND I TRADED IN A FEW THOUSAND YEARS OF CIVILIZATION TO GET IT. AND NOW I WANT SOMEONE TO WIPE MY ARSE SO WHOEVER ITS GOING TO BE BETTER JUMP TO IT FUCKING IMMEDIATELY.