YOU'RE ALL ANTISEMITES

All of you are antisemites just for being on this website you're going to rot in a cell for your views you monsters. It'd absolutely disgusting that you criticize jews! ALL OF YOU... ANTISEMITES... CRITICIZING US?! I don't think so!!

Attached: 1543297696112m.jpg (747x1024, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LfpiBtkICAA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. So

OP is antisemitic for even being on this website

Holy Koran command us to think that way. You're not islamophobe, aren't you?

No its not we're "just trolls". ;)

>theres a disproportionate amount of men in powerful positions
>YASSS QUEEN
>theres a disproportionate amount of white people in powerful positions
>YASSSSSS QUEEN SLAY
>theres a disproportionate amount of jews in powerful positions
>oh my god what the fuck its 2018 what the fuck what the fuck this cant be real tfw nazis still exist

Is it really anti-semitism if it is real?

>OP's Opinion

Attached: 1540929412581.jpg (500x376, 24K)

More autisticry than kikery

Fuck you ya fuckin jew!

Attached: e9eadab969710802fda1fd316b1bbebcd37b6b616498fb873bd10641f3c5e391.jpg (878x1292, 392K)

And that's a good thing

Attached: 1542304892630.jpg (960x650, 81K)

> 1 in 4
That's not enough

it's no fair that jews and muzzies get their own special words for when people get tired of their shit.

LIVESTREAM DEEP INSIDE THE CARAVAN

SOMEONE SAVE THIS VIDEO AND SEND IT TO TUCKER CARLSON
youtube.com/watch?v=LfpiBtkICAA

WE'VE ALREADY SEEN CARTEL GUYS HANDING OUT MONEY

WE SAW GROUPS OF MEN CHIMP OUT LIKE MUSLIMS OVER A BOX OF DONUTS MEANT FOR CHILDREN

WE'VE SEEN ONLY 90% MEN AND HARDLY ANY WOMEN AND CHILDREN

WE HAVE PEOPLE PREACHING ABOUT HOW EVIL DONALD TRUMP IS

WE HAVE PEOPLE SAYING THEY ONLY WANT TO COME TO THE US FOR THE MONEY

FUUUUUCK SEND IT LADS

I would do it myself but im not tech savvy

Attached: 1536452055781.png (636x923, 245K)

Everyone hates you and laughs at you behind your backs, you filthy kike pigs. You descend from a pack of vile oriental lepers and your kind has only survived this long because of Jesus.

Attached: Hook.png (552x684, 163K)

Buh bye kikes.

1 in 4? That's probably a lot better than the United States, but still not nearly enough. We need to work on getting that to 1 in 2 in the next five years.

I was going to post this exact same thread. Looks like people are waking up. for those of you who haven't read the article, the CNN 'poll' states that more than 25% of euros think the Jews have too much influence, a third of euros said they knew little or nothing about the holohoax, and that a third of euros said the kikes use the holohoax to advance their own positions.

Keep up the good work anons, we're spreading the truth bit by bit. I wonder what the numbers are like here in burgerland.

Fire is catching...

Attached: cnn1.png (1197x691, 1.03M)

>Oy vey all anti-Semite will go to jail
>1/4 of Europe is anti-semtic
>build jail big enough for 175,000,000 people

It would be much easier to round up the 1,000,000 in Europe and ship hem to Israel.

it makes you wonder when it's going to happen. Even if only a few people are 'radical' enough to take action, it sounds like there's enough people standing behind them giving tacit approval

>you're going to rot in a cell for your views you monsters
hahahahaha!

something something something metal gear

The remaining 3 in 4 no doubt think it but are too afraid to say it

Explain objectively what's wrong with being an anti-semite.

They are losing their minds lol. Lots of jew hate recently. Keep memeing they dont seen to understand

What do you mean?
I thought jews were successful

Foolish

Attached: images.jpg (217x232, 7K)

Attached: shut it down 6.jpg (650x433, 78K)

Attached: 0120F007-8559-45AD-8568-BFB0677E96B6.jpg (501x585, 148K)

Attached: antisemitism israel.jpg (1200x871, 220K)

You mean, what's objectively wrong with opposing a group of people who are known throughout history to be subversive, deceitful, injurious parasites upon their host nation? Uhh...diversity..?

Speak for yourself. I'm highly functional bot, who is also a russian hacker, who was also programmed by putin himself, while he was teaching judo, to orthodox jews, on top o a fligher jet, carrying kid-locator barrel bombs, full of assaut rifles, which are all ak47 clips, with circuncised bullets, of calliber 88, that can write ballots, and never votes democrat, because fuck the people, since some jews are people, and some people are soccer players, and some soccer players are alive, wich proves that countersemitism is alive and kicking, thus, Simple Minds are literal nazis.
Thanks obama

>oriental lepers
>phoenicians and canaanites
u w0t m8?