Roosh v

Anyone else here think there's something fundamentally flawed about the way this guy conducts his culture wars? I was just watching his most recent livestream replay where he really ripped into Styx, in a savage attack that included one particularly low blow ('you only have a lot of subs because you spam youtube with thousands of vids'). Anyway, the whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth, and it made me think of other questionable decisions he's made in the past, like the phase when he was trying to get as much traffic as possible by going for shock value, bashing all his potential allies in other men's groups, cancelling his big meetup, and the list goes on. I don't even know what it is exactly, I think his instincts when it comes to organizing movements are just exactly wrong.

Attached: rooshv.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

who?

>Styx
White knights should be addressed as "Sir"

What do you expect from a book merchant who exploits people's curiosity to make a quick shekel

The more I listen to him, the more I like him. However, I do not like that PUA bullshit that he comes from. I think it's the fact that he's getting older. It's like those boy bands whose members have to finally retire because they get too old for that bullshit. I don't have heroes and I'm not a fan of anyone, but I like some of these things he's been saying, especially about the Jews.

What has he done in the past? Because his streams are really good and full of stuff men need to be hearing

guy looks like a faggot. like literally a dick slurping faggot.

>roosh v
Well it sure is entertaining that those celebrities fight as long as we learn something in the process that benefits us politically.

How is that a low blow? It's true, Styx does pump out tons of videos, and people like them, and he has a lot of subs as a result. Was there anyone not aware of this being the case, when the guy himself states his purpose for doing so?

Styx is a bird chest simp anyway though.

He's a pickup artist, which makes it enormously funny when "traditionalists" suck his cock on Youtube. His current claim to fame is a combination of getting banned from some places and trying to antagonize someone with an audience that dwarfs his own.

>simp
faggot

>t. simp

Attached: 1538135443702.png (751x683, 618K)

Women need to be ruled with a whip, not in charge of entire countries, police forces and corporations. Strip fuckin' bitches of their right to vote, and put them where they belong.

I think he wasn't white knighting, just being a libertarian sticking to his principles faggot about MUH TAXES IM A LIBERTARIAN GUYS DONT TAX PEOPLE WHO MIGHT NOT DESERVE IT XDD

He's okay. I have a few issues with him. First and foremost, he's hurt. That's transparent. He's likely fucked hundreds and hundreds of women, and as a result he's jaded and without any hope. Second, he criticize in a very disingenuous way. He said Styx is trying to fuck Venti, because Styx defended Venti. Now, you can say what you'd like about Venti, but I don't think Styx has that desire.

It's just stupid. I noticed that, too.

I can’t stand Styx shirtless. It’s so god damn annoying and gross

>The thousand pussy stare

Attached: 1541508994875.png (653x623, 313K)

he right tho
get over urself

never trust a manlet

Anyone got a link to the vid?

He has important things to say but he seems to be obsessed with his own male ego, confirming its fragility with every petty vengeance.

Roosh is just losing his grip on reality because ROK got cucked by Paypal and friends and then Amazon banned his books.

The reality is he is a middle aged man with no career, no wife and kids, no legacy, and his means to make a living are drying up as the internet continues to purge the Alt-Right.

He dedicates his life and value to conquering something he looks down upon.

You tell me.

Alright Jow Forums, the western nations are sick with degeneracy. No civilization has gone so far as to normalize child transgenderism and I suspect it won't stop there. History has shown time and time again that a civilization that becomes too sick must perish. Only then can we regrow.

So when and how will shit finally hit the fan?

Attached: 1540921338681.jpg (365x290, 15K)

>Now, you can say what you'd like about Venti, but I don't think Styx has that desire.
Based on what? Do you hold his dick to see if it gets stiffy uh when he talks about that pigface? And besides, white knights often apply shotgun approach to their disgusting behavior. Some of them just knight recklessly everything with a pussy, unconsciously believing it might pay dividends.

Some sandnigger Jow Forums sucks off

Based and Rooshpilled

I used to not like Roosh because I thought he was a scumbag and he was a scumbag. I’ve been listening to his podcasts and it’s clear that he threw his life away banging sluts. He’s an example of how not to live your life. I am impressed that he’s has gone full non-white antisemitic nazi at this point. I am convinced that the population is going to turn on the jews and it’s not just going to be white people.

this, I love him just for calling out kikes solely

He has nothing to lose at this point. Everyone knows what’s going on they just are afraid to talk about it.

He writes pickup books and sells them.
He once satirically suggested that rape should be legal in private residences, so that women would be forced to be responsible about who they go home with, and couldn't call "regret rape" later.
After that he was chased around a few cities by feminist mobs.
Now he's blackpilled and names the tribe all the time.

He’s our kebab

Attached: E651029F-69CD-4379-8730-281D9DC82F76.jpg (2897x1886, 573K)