Been with my wife for 5 years now. Been married for a year. Everything was going great until these past like 5 months...

Been with my wife for 5 years now. Been married for a year. Everything was going great until these past like 5 months. We hardly talk or do anything anymore she spends most of the time on her phone. If we do something I like she hates it and wants to go home and vise versa. How do I break it to her that we are just to different and I am no longer happy? Pic sorta related. I feel like she bugged me until I felt like it was what I was suppose to do.

Attached: 2014-03-07.jpg (750x779, 186K)

"Hardly talk."

There's your problem. A good relationship involves a lot of communication. Tell her you're unhappy and want to work to fix that. Maybe she's unhappy too but hasn't realized it.

Every long relationship goes through rough patches, especially after marriage. What were you doing differently when it was "going great?" Seems like you had several years of enjoying each other's company and doing stuff together, so you can't be as incompatible as you're saying now.

> time on phone
> wants to go home

What does she do at home? Get straight on her phone again? If she sitting apart from you when using it?

She's chatting with a guy online if she is.

Sit down and talk with her, maybe.
Steel yourself. You're probably leaving the marriage. Lock up valuables and sentimentals.

I've brought it up multiple times. Heard some shit a while back about her mom saying she was "settling" with me. She was raised pretty spoiled. Every time we talk about anything serious all I get are one word answers on everything. Its frustrating like talking to a brick wall. We use to go to concerts and stuff a lot walk at the park see a movie or whatever. Now it seems like she doesn't want to go anywhere like she doesn't like anything anymore.

>one-word answers
Yeeeeah, she's avoiding answering. Bad. She's either not sure this other guy is panning out, or she's got something she wants from you (security, most likely).

Like I said, steel yourself for an exit. This doesn't sound any good at all.

I'll come home from work and she always seems like she has a chip on her shoulder and of course if I ask if anything is wrong I just get some attitude with "Nothing I'm fine!" same old shit.

You’re stupid and boring. Don’t discuss with wife, just go do interesting shit on your own. Be more interesting than a fucking phone for godssake.

When I go and do shit on my own or with friends I just get the whole damn "you're never home and you don't spend time with me bullshit." Damned if I do damned if I don't.

I'll also add that I invite her every time I go somewhere.

Typical pattern of the bored wife who has seen or heard something that's making her compare her existing life to some imagined better life, with someone else.

I know this pattern well. I used it to score with a lot of married women and it works almost every time (except for the princess types). Some flattery, something to make her envy what she's missing, some sexual suggestions that make her feel dissatisfied and soon she's distracted and eager to eager to experience a walk on the other side.

Guy who have affairs are attracted by sexual availability but with women a lot have to be coaxed. The way to get between a woman's legs is to get between her ears.

Someone's gotten between OP's wife's ears.

Yeah, I'd drop divorce papers on her. When she asks what's up, say, "Nothing. I'm fine."

Your wife is a bitch is fucking someone else. I've seen the same symptoms so many times till they get found out. File the papers as soon as you can, never put that much trust in a woman again, and treat them like they are supposed to, a plaything, they like it that way.

Its pretty fucking pathetic that you maintained a relationship for five fucking years and never developed the communication skills to handle this.
You talk to her with your words you fucking idiot.
Dont trick her into realizing it, dont leave some gay fucking hints, dont start throwing passive aggressive tests. Just fucking talk to her.
I hate worthless faggots like you. You dont just fall into a marriage. You made the conscious effort to promise to be with this woman for the rest of your life. Take some fucking responsibility for yourself.

not OP, but how can you make such glaring assumptions with what OP has written? How do you know he hasnt talked to her? It seems like the passive aggressiveness and gay hints is something the wife is doing.
Its not only the responsibility of a man to work out the marriage, its from both parties. I hate spoiled brats like you who think you are entitled to everything. Fuck yourself and your shit advice.

That damage control

What damage control, are you fucking stupid? Is that all you got?

See:

Take all the money and run

And where exactly have you seen all these examples?

How does his response in any way counter what I said? When asked to elaborate about his position he puts down his own wife.
I'm not putting him down because I'm projecting that its solely his fault. I'm questioning how the fuck you run a relationship for five goddamn years and only NOW run into these fucking high school tier problems.

Lots of colleagues lives, nearly every failed marriage I have seen.

Have you ever asked her what she wants to do, vs? Have you offered "hey, I notice you enjoy this thing, do you want to see/do this thing?" recently? Instead of asking her to tag along I mean. Imagine if she dragged you to a book club or some hobby she enjoyed that you didn't, or if she had this one friend you really didn't enjoy being around but you had to associate with them.

>we did fun stuff together a lot

That's the problem. Not enough time spent doing nothing together.

One of the best things to do when in a relationship (if you can) is to take a month off work. Don't watch tv, use the internet, or use phones. Don't read or listen to the radio.

Force yourself and the other person to rely on each other for entertainment and such for 1 month.

You will find out how quick if you are able to stay with them long term.

Most certain way to break a relationship.

Oh, shit.

She is cheating on you.

Women are idiots. They will do horrible things and instead of feeling like guilty pieces of shit they get mad at you for next to no reason so they can 'justify' their cheating.

'It annoys me so much when my husband/boyfriend does this thing. That's why I go to a different man."

>alone with a person with no outside influence
>for one month
What fucked-up kind of vacuum are you trying to recreate? The one in which you behead your partner because she's driving you insane because you decided thirty straight days with nothing but another person?

I'm assuming you mean to do shit like hiking, picnics, and generally relying on nature and one's own sense of it to keep entertained.

Oh, no doubt.

Most relationships fall to shit when you have nothing to do but be with the other person.

If you are happy in such a situation and they are too, then you are a good match.

How many failed marriages have you seen?

And every failed marriage you've seen has been because the woman cheated? And all your colleagues have been cheated on? That seems statistically unlikely.

Except that never happens. You need to do something together to bond over. Doing nothing together is not one of those things. You fail at understanding human interaction. What kind of fucked up world are you living in?

Nope.

Just one on one for a month.

I did it with my wife before getting married. We stayed happy the whole time.

>what you have seen and heard is wrong because I said so
>'lots' changed to 'all'
Typical woman entitlement and shifting the goalposts

Quit it. Do your own shit. What are you her finger puppet? Go fishing, build a metal shop in the basement, make sauerkraut from scratch. Don’t be her fucking pet.

Not him, but literally 100% of the dozens of marriages I have seen end in divorce was because the woman cheated.

Funny enough, the woman also initiated the divorce.

Now that I think of it, the only successful marriages I know of are ones were one spouse doesn't have a job.

What kind of world are you living in where you can't bond with a loved one by just being with them with no outside influence?

Are you a child? You become insane when you do nothing for a fucking month, together with a loved one or not.

No shit. Not gonna take many risks if you're entirely dependant.

And from the other side, not entirely easy for everyone to throw someone you care about on their homeless ass if they fuck up.

There's security in fear.

do something exciting without her.

So are you implying that cheating is a woman's innate nature?

Differentfag. Are you autistic?

The other user didn't mean literally nothing. He meant no outside distractions. No Facebook texting or tv.

You could even go camping and be fine together.

My gf (5 years) and i just played with an old voice recorder we found that plays your voice backwards and challenged each other to say words backwards so when you reversed it it sounded like the word said forward.

We had a blast. Then she went to bed because she's sick. That's what the dude meant, can you entertain each other.

Firstly guy I'm replying to said "one partner stays at home". I had interpreted that as either.

And

It's humans innate nature. No need to narrow a magnifying glass on any group. Some people are assholes. In fact we all are sometimes there's just a spectrum..

Then thats not doing nothing, thats doing things together. The whole sentence is upside down if thats what he meant.

The fact that YOU can't live without tv, phone, or radio is a problem, user.

Do you not know how to tell stories? Sing? Cook? Tell jokes? Or anything that is focused on human interaction?

There is plenty you can do together for bonding. Play board or card games for example.

The goal is interaction with the other person for entertainment, not a form of entertainment with the other person as a sidekick.

He had said in there "you can entertain each other". I see what you meant and what part you were pointing at but it should have been obvious from the rest he misworded a bit. Like people do soemtimes.

See

Its not human's innate nature to cheat. There are things like self control and respect for your partner, but that is probably lost on many women.

>Oh shit he may have a point, better make some comment about women instead of actually discussing things like an adult.

Mission accomplished boys.

>that's security in fear

For who? If that couple breaks up, the stay at home spouse will clean the other person out in court. So there is no fear there for them.

One person making the house a happy home makes a huge difference in terms of making married life enjoyable.

Haha what the fuck, what point? Your only point was I am wrong just because you said it. Get fucked retard.
Also
>he

Thats what I was pointing at. Thats not misworded just a bit, that whole post was wrong. You dont bond just by simply doing nothing. Basic human interaction is bonding over doing something together that both parties like.

Again, that seems statistically unlikely, but it's not impossible. I really do wonder about all these divorces though. How are you that close to dozens of couples that have divorced, that you're privy to the details of the end of their marriage? I'm that close with like 6, maybe 8 dudes tops, and only 2 of them and myself have ever gotten divorced. I just struggle to believe that anyone is that close with that many divorcees.

no shit women suffer no consequences for cheating and they get rewarded for cheating. women get everything in divorce for cheating and you can face charges if you record evidence of her cheating.

We aren't monogomy so. We're maximise nating and survivle. And part of maximising survival is empathy bonding and cooperation..

We don't have to be one or the other.. duality is a thing too. There would be no need for "self control" if there wasn't an "innate" thing you had to control in the first place by the way.

Also men are more likely than women to cheat bruh. That's stats.

>But muh experience

Your perspective and observations are not data. Especially if you hang around Jow Forums and are more exposed to male victims on a daily basis making it seem like women are more cheaty. It just isn't the case.

Well five is pretty fucking much for me. It was hard seeing them like that, even if we werent that close. Maybe getting drunk after a guys party opens everyone a bit.

>men are more likely to cheat
Absolutely false. There is no statistics like this, you are just conditioned to believe it that way.

Oh and

>Respect for your partner

Statistically neglect is the cause of cheating like 90% of the time. Male or female. You stop listening to your partner, control them, undervalue them, or make them feel small, or don't do anything with them ever, they go cheat.

Sexual desire isnt innate? What a load of pseudo intellectual bullshit this whole post is. Stop trying to justify cheating.

So instead of talking about it or even breaking it up if things are so much worse , you just get up and fuck behind their back, and treat them like a fool?
You are either a pussy or a woman.

>Its not human's innate nature to cheat
>there are things like self control
>Self-control: resisting the urge to fuck someone else but you want to fuck someone else
>Its not human's innate nature to cheat

Attached: 1512448958612.png (951x451, 133K)

Not really. Known plenty of guys who treat their women like queens who got served from cheating spouses.

"Your never home." was the chief complaint. Because both worked and unless you have the same shift and off days it severely hurts your bonding time. So the woman met someone at work (almost always) and fucks them because they showed her "more attention".

Do you not underatand the concept of trust and respect?
You may also want to shit wherever you want, buy you resist that urge. Why is almost the same concept lost on you when it comes to relationships? Stop thinking you are entitled to everything you lying sack of spoiled whore.

Men are more likely to fuck around then women are by a slim margin.

Women are more likely to date and do other 'relationship' stuff with someone who is filling in for a boyfriend or husband role than a man is by a fucking retarded amount. Like 200:1.

Of course when a woman does it, she is just 'with a friend who is very generous and happens to be a guy that I know who likes me.'

>cheating and desire to fuck are the same thing
>the absolute state of your thought process

Oh look kids, it's an asshole. See how he doesn't really bother to comprehend what he's responding to? Such a noble creature.

Thats how you reply to cheating apologists.

>So the woman met someone at work (almost always) and fucks them because they showed her "more attention".

this makes me want to convert to Islam. women should all be covered,stone for cheating and we should have guardianship system. this cucking must end

Most people would shit the streets if its socially acceptable in the first place

The only difference is one of them are doing what they want

Honestly totally depends on what you wanna do.

Wanna make it work? Therapy, honesty, and patience.

Totally done to the point where you’ve already compartmentalized it? Divorce papers and moving out.

The absolute state of women. No concept of trust, respect, self control and empathy, just total narcissism through and through.

OP, I was in the same place years ago. I stumbled across this post on Jow Forums and it actually saved my marriage. I couldn't be happier with my wife now and we were very close to divorce.

Ignore at your own peril. There is deep wisdom within these posts, even the esoteric stuff about the Yin/Yang. Just read the goddamn thing and try it, what do you have to lose at this point?

(1/2)

Attached: TameWomen.jpg (1210x6307, 1.86M)

Im just telling the truth
nature > nurture

(2/2)

Attached: TameWomen2.jpg (1210x6291, 1.83M)

Attached: cock.jpg (470x313, 23K)

Don't know about a month, we've done something similar for a little over a week twice now. Last time was spring break. Posted about it awhile ago and someone called it naked week so that's what we've been calling it. No clothes, do everything together, talk, cuddle, sex, feed each other, etc. it's really good people should definitely try it. You're already close but after you're really super close. By the other replies I guess some people don't like who they're with but are still with them for some reason, just ignore them and their opinions on relationship anything.

Anyone interested some tips:
-Privacy, the entire place just to yourselves.
-Towels, blankets and sheets to cover everything.
-Food that doesn't require silverware or bowls so you can hand feed each other. Messy doesn't matter, just lick each other off if you want.
-Gatorade/Powerade you'll need it just buy a case. I also recommend vanilla éclairs if you can find a old guy that makes them.
-Slow down for a day in the middle so no over exertion issues which happened the first time we did this. I'm talking about you guys, it works but nothing comes out and apparently feels different. Why take the chance.
-A project midweek like we built a rechargeable power supply from tons of laptop battery cells and I learned how to solder (all while naked, just be careful). Its whatever you're into.
-If anyone is coming home at the end make sure to clean and air out the place.
-By everything together except I don't mean pooping, I assumed that would be obvious but people on here sometimes.