*Manafort [is confirmed to have been]() in constant contact with Trump's lawyers about everything he was discussing...

*Manafort [is confirmed to have been](nytimes.com/2018/11/27/us/politics/manafort-lawyer-trump-cooperation.html) in constant contact with Trump's lawyers about everything he was discussing with Mueller.*

The next question is now: Is this event one of the sources of Manafort's lies that were revealed yesterday **and has Trump been tricked into telling those same lies?**

(emptywheel.net/2018/11/26/manafort-tests-the-theory-of-an-unpardonable-plea/) put forth a compelling argument last night that the sequence of events is related to the "Take Home Test" Trump just filled out:

>Just about the only explanation for Manafort’s actions are that — as I suggested — Trump was happy to have Manafort serve as a mole in Mueller’s investigation.
>
>**But Mueller’s team appears to have no doubt that Manafort was lying to them. That means they didn’t really need his testimony, at all.** It also means they had no need to keep secrets — they could keep giving Manafort the impression that he was pulling a fast one over the prosecutors, all while reporting misleading information to Trump that he could use to fill out his open book test. **Which increases the likelihood that Trump just submitted sworn answers to those questions full of lies.**

[Manafort and Trump continued to hold a Joint Defense Agreement](talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-manafort-joint-defense-agreement) after his plea, likely up to the present day.

Attached: 07CBDAFF-8582-4220-AE26-EDCF1706AD74.jpg (634x429, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/27/manafort-held-secret-talks-with-assange-in-ecuadorian-embassy
edition.cnn.com/2018/07/04/uk/uk-brexit-russia-links-arron-banks-intl/index.html
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/rising-alarm-in-britain-over-russian-meddling-in-brexit-vote/2017/11/17/2e987a30-cb34-11e7-b506-8a10ed11ecf5_story.html
nytimes.com/2018/06/29/world/europe/russia-britain-brexit-arron-banks.html
wsj.com/articles/alleged-russian-agent-cultivated-ties-with-u-s-conservatives-nra-1531865613
washingtonpost.com/politics/she-was-like-a-novelty-how-alleged-russian-agent-maria-butina-gained-access-to-elite-conservative-circles/2018/07/17/1bb62bbc-89d2-11e8-a345-a1bf7847b375_story.html
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-07-22/accused-russian-spy-as-trump-republican
themoscowproject.org/
themoscowproject.org/dispatch/from-helsinki-to-washington-collusion-in-plain-sight/
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/c0wfe/Jow
imgur.com/gallery/BuF31
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html
projects.thestar.com/donald-trump-fact-check/
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/05/01/president-trump-has-made-3001-false-or-misleading-claims-so-far/
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/
snopes.com/fact-check/obamas-50-lies/
youtube.com/watch?v=uTDO-kuOGTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump did this - he is in reasonably deep shit. Mueller will now inform the judge of precisely what Manafort lied about as part of his sentencing. This is a requirement of criminal procedure, **and it will all be in the public record**. Whitaker cannot do anything to suppress it, as he otherwise *would* with anything else related to Trump, under the argument sitting presidents cannot be indicted. If these lies were replicated in Trump's written responses....that's ballgame. It's very, very difficult to perjure yourself on a take home test answered with a team of lawyers, but Trump just might have pulled it off.

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/27/manafort-held-secret-talks-with-assange-in-ecuadorian-embassy

In America they do that ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

LMAOOOOOO

4D FUCKING CHESS

Attached: 12325322.jpg (800x450, 45K)

trump are smart

Attached: bowlingtrophy.jpg (1400x2206, 728K)

Hi leftypol

Good we can finally let this end.

Attached: 92873467823423.jpg (2686x1189, 516K)

>>Larp Flag
Opinion discarded

Attached: nun111lne -- 1625 -- esb111vka'.jpg (534x401, 36K)

Which lies would have been reiterated by potus?

Mark these words and mark them well.

Attached: 25_to_death.jpg (700x1034, 322K)

So what would he be indicted for again?

I literally have no idea what's going on
Are you saying that Trump is in trouble because Manafort lied?
How does that make sense?

This would be direct purjury.

If this is true he is beyond fucked.

Wow he kind of looks like elvis

Trump resignation or impeachment is the only question that remains.

Goofballs
4d chess

Mueller knew manafort was lying the entire time
Mueller fake went through the motions and asked manafort questions he already knew the answers to
Manaforts lawyer reported the exact questions and manaforts repsonses to trumps lawyer
Trump filled out the questionaire with fake intel, probably the same questions mueller asked manafort

GET IT

>an anonymous source maybe sorta saw a russian kinda-ish-ly-like think about touch Trump's secretary's child's asshair and therefore Trump colluded with Russian

Attached: 1598267365025.png (788x644, 132K)

This has always been around. As long as mass communication has been around. And I mean from the telegraph to text messaging.

They didn’t explain, and this isn’t conspiracy, that Russian intelligence has begun infiltrating conservative/right wing politics in countries not allied with it. British intelligence has established they played a heavy hand in Brexit. Brexit benighted Russia because they don’t want a unified Western Europe.

edition.cnn.com/2018/07/04/uk/uk-brexit-russia-links-arron-banks-intl/index.html

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/rising-alarm-in-britain-over-russian-meddling-in-brexit-vote/2017/11/17/2e987a30-cb34-11e7-b506-8a10ed11ecf5_story.html

nytimes.com/2018/06/29/world/europe/russia-britain-brexit-arron-banks.html

They’ve continued the proactive throughout Europe and appear to have infiltrated conservative movements within America..

wsj.com/articles/alleged-russian-agent-cultivated-ties-with-u-s-conservatives-nra-1531865613

washingtonpost.com/politics/she-was-like-a-novelty-how-alleged-russian-agent-maria-butina-gained-access-to-elite-conservative-circles/2018/07/17/1bb62bbc-89d2-11e8-a345-a1bf7847b375_story.html

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-07-22/accused-russian-spy-as-trump-republican

The Russian infiltration of American conservative bodies ranging from finance and lobbying (Manafort) to politics (NRA).

themoscowproject.org/

themoscowproject.org/dispatch/from-helsinki-to-washington-collusion-in-plain-sight/
I explained all that because these platforms have worked with government for over a hundred years. They are beginning to understand the huge impact ignorance spread in mass can have...

Even though Jow Forums has already killed people by encouraging them to make “cool crystals” via recipe which is actually nerve gas.

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/c0wfe/Jow Forums_literally_kills_people/
imgur.com/gallery/BuF31

wait, how do you know that Trump and Manafort gave the same answers?
What if they know Manafort lied because Trump gave different answers?

CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES
Paul Manafort and Rick Gates are now cooperating with Mueller’s team, as they have both signed plea agreements which means they must tell Mueller’s office EVERYTHING they know, and even testify in court if need be.

Here’s where it gets really interesting though: Look to the plea agreements.

On February 23, 2018, Rick Gates pleaded guilty to one count of CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES and one count of making false statements.

On September 14, 2018, Paul Manafort pleaded guilty to one count of CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES and one count of witness tampering.

Do not believe the Collusion Illusion from the current administration and their flying monkeys. (Yes collusion itself is not a term or criminal statute, however, the acts that make it up are felony crimes, possibly treasonist)

The correct legal charge would be CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES. Take a look at what this legal statute consists of:

Conspiracy has been defined in the United States as an agreement of two or more people to commit a crime, or to accomplish a legal end through illegal actions.
A conspiracy does not need to have been planned in secret to meet the definition of the crime.
Conspiracy law usually does not require proof of specific intent by the defendants to injure any specific person to establish an illegal agreement. Instead, usually the law requires only that the conspirators have agreed to engage in a certain illegal act.
The conspirators can be guilty even if they do not know the identity of the other members of the conspiracy.
A conspiracy conviction requires proof that (a) the conspirators did indeed conspire to commit the crime, and (b) the crime was committed by an individual involved in the conspiracy. Proof of which individual it was is usually not necessary.

Are you implying ORANGE MAN GOOD?

Attached: 1542373301877.png (463x476, 43K)

A major factor in this is the fact that it is also an option for prosecutors, when bringing conspiracy charges, to decline to indict all members of the conspiracy (though the existence of all members may be mentioned in an indictment; i.e. unindicted co-conspirators).

Such unindicted co-conspirators are commonly found when the identities or whereabouts of members of a conspiracy are unknown, or when the prosecution is concerned only with a particular individual among the conspirators.

This is common when the target of the indictment is an elected official or an organized crime leader, and the co-conspirators are persons of little or no public importance. More famously, President Richard Nixon was named as an unindicted co-conspirator by the Watergate Special Prosecutor, in an event leading up to his eventual resignation.

It’s clear that Robert Mueller and his team are building a CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES case right now, with Paul Manafort and Rick Gates as major cooperating witnesses.

Nigger get the fuck out of here with your sensible questions.

So what is Mueller’s next move then?

THE MID-TERM ELECTIONS
Mueller’s actions have spoken louder than any press release or tweet could. He is revered as a man of impeccable integrity who takes public service very seriously and loves his Country deeply.

He will want to avoid any conflicts of appearing partisan in these highly partisan times, which means we likely won’t see any new indictments until after the 2018 mid-term elections have finished. James Comey was accused of violating the Hatch Act, and I’m sure Mueller plans on staying far away from that.

After the mid-terms though, we could certainly see some fireworks. Paul Manafort has been talking to Mueller for nearly a month now, and Rick Gates has been singing for nearly eight months.

If I were a betting man, I’d definitely place some money on the fact that we will see more associates within Donald Trump’s orbit get indicted after the mid-terms.

Keep a look out for more people pleading guilty to CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES, and remember, don’t fall for the Collusion Illusion, because Collusion is not a legal statute or crime, but Conspiracy most certainly is.

Because Mueller likely already had verified the truth through other sources.

C'mon man are you being intentionally dense here?

Attached: 1499407767304.png (1050x1434, 763K)

Trump would use the intel he got from manaforts lawyer.
Mueller pretended he didnt know manafort was lying until yesterday.

You got a better choice, soinigger?

Attached: 1539235952524.jpg (644x800, 62K)

Trump has a defense agreement with 32 other people. Anyone of these people could create this issue. This is a reach at best and still has to be challenged in court by Manafort first.

why bother arguing about this shit? sit back and enjoy the kabuki theater.

fucking plebbitors.

Attached: EE1E517B-E106-404A-90B4-0A10823359E1.jpg (1024x682, 180K)

still doesn't mean Trump lied...
How do you know that this is what Trump did?

I'm unironically not understanding.

Attached: 8DF63084-E011-49CE-9448-C6553744958A.jpg (1125x1111, 905K)

Nobody speaks latin ya bitch bran don. Go neck yourself ya bastard of babylon

happy hannukah, meme flag.

A.d. infinitum

A better choice, besides Trump?
Is this a rhetorical question, or do you seriously think Trump is the best choice that Americans have presently?

We dont know if thats what happenned, but..
We know that manaforts lawyer continuously gave intel to trumps lawyer on Muellers questions and Mueller played along pretending to not know manafort was lying or relaying

>still doesn't mean Trump lied...
Which lie are you referring to?
Sorry, there are so many of them.

Attached: 70E5039D-0EFA-4FF3-A61A-E13463834191.jpg (1125x1300, 501K)

Attached: fixed.png (634x429, 284K)

Grasping at straws.

Yes, and they simply could’ve allowed Manafort to lie, made him believe they believe him to be telling the truth, feed him him bad intel, and watch him feed it to Trump’s lawyer...

My point is, couldn't it have been the opposite?
Mueller didn't let on that he knew Manafort was lying in order to see if Trump would tell the truth (or just not to interfere with Trumps answers)?
I'm just not understanding the leap here from Manafort lied therefore Trump lied/

Another reminder about why you never talk to feds.

In any case the Trump take home test is probably filled with language that doesn’t say anything. It probably reads like his fucking twitter account.

I hear this alot but nobody can actually give me a list.

Can you explain why they were talking about obama jews in manaforts plea deal? Or why papadopoulus' wife said mueller threatened to charge him with being a foreign agent of israel?

Attached: 1537236733392.jpg (909x987, 360K)

Trumps take home test

Was probably mueller asking questions he already asked Mueller..
And seeing trumps answers match manaforts false intel

Purjury

>politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

LOCK HIM UP

Sounds like the usual nothingburger

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html

I can't imagine Trump's lawyers would let his Take Home test be anything more than i don't recall for everything

faggot, the holocaust never happened and you should kill yourself

>putting away hard core criminals

Attached: 40F9B511-9B1A-432B-B786-3B59017EE33F.jpg (1024x1024, 82K)

Well, that's my point. Whether or not Trump lied, Mueller would have called out Manafort afterwards rather than before. Manafort being called out for lying doesn't give us any information about Trump. It's all seems like speculation at best at this point. Is there information I'm missing or is that really it? It's just speculation?

projects.thestar.com/donald-trump-fact-check/
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/05/01/president-trump-has-made-3001-false-or-misleading-claims-so-far/

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

Unless trump was fed with fake confidence..
Sneakily knowing manaforts answers before writing his in.

i don't even care anymore, i just want someone to be executed for treason, don't give a shit who

Probably more like
>I don’t recall at this time
>I don’t recall at this time
>This very unfair witch hunt is fake news

reminder to normies and boomers this button at the top of the thread on the left hides said thread

always type "sage" into the options field whenever replying to shill/bait/slide/containment threads so it does not bump them

shoo shoo r**dit

Attached: minus.png (280x280, 268)

He did, this was all happening for weeks...
Mueller charged manafort with lying ti the fbi like yesterday after he was all done with him.

>It's just speculation?
You're correct and it's not just speculation, it's wild speculation. Someone has effectively written a piece of fanfiction and is trying to pass it off as the likely series of events.

(((NYT)))

Attached: 926FFC0B-406E-4C20-8585-DB8B4A06D082.jpg (491x491, 40K)

that wapo link won't work. If I remember correctly, they said he lied about bezos owning the post. You really arent trying hard.

We know for a fact that manaforts lawyer reported to trumps lawyer.
We know Mueller knew this and knew manafort was lying and didnt charge him till now.

creating an elaborate set of loopholes to make innocent men guilty to remove a president that the armed half of the country voted for and sees as their last ditch effort to save the future of the planet is a REALLLLLLY fucking reckless thing to do
but then again the corrupt deepstate and the lunatic left are known for this sort of shit.
ill either be shitposting or on the front lines cleansing the planet. choice is yours, deadmeat.

Attached: 671a270ab2b52bf813fd5a4a4121d637_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Why are you ashamed to identify your nation?

first link, second "lie" is right. The shitty countries just let the people who dont like it go to the US and send money back, the countries corrupt government doesnt have to change then. You really arent trying hard.

>Drumph said 10,000
>Snopes said 9,500
>Drumph is a liar

>**But Mueller’s team appears to have no doubt that Manafort was lying to them. That means they didn’t really need his testimony, at all.** It also means they had no need to keep secrets — they could keep giving Manafort the impression that he was pulling a fast one over the prosecutors, all while reporting misleading information to Trump that he could use to fill out his open book test. **Which increases the likelihood that Trump just submitted sworn answers to those questions full of lies.**
Now that would be fucking hilarious, I have to admit.

They didn’t say that though. This is like people who believe the Mandela effect instead of admitting their
Memory is foggy

he subscribes to the wapo, he pays for it, apparently.

Jesus christ you incels are absolutely retarded

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 49K)

>choice is yours, deadmeat.
You won't do shit fatass.
They don't give Cletus retards like you time off at Subway.

Attached: Lt.Burger.jpg (364x484, 95K)

>just might have
Compelling

Okay, I feel like we're talking past each other.
I accept everything you're saying as fact, but that still doesn't mean that Trump lied.
Manafort could have told Trump's lawyer he lied, but that still doesn't mean that Trump lied.
Not only is that not proof. It's not even evidence that he lied.

Mueller really has Trump this time, Season 3

Give me the link, nigger, I remember it clearly as it was so biased. Or just your login details, or press pass you cia nigger.

>probably
Got it

Snopes was given more credence 2 years ago. I wonder why?

snopes.com/fact-check/obamas-50-lies/

It's pure speculation of course. It's possible that Trump was honest in his answers and/or that the information relayed between Manafort and him had nothing to do with what Manafort lied about.

However, the speculating anons are right in that it's a bit fishy that Mueller would sit on this until just shortly after he received written answers from Trump, given that we now know Trump and Manafort had been communicating (and were allowed to do so, unlike some of the others in trouble). The thought process is basically this: Mueller lets Manafort think he's buying his side of the story -> Manafort relays this to the president and collaborates to ensure their stories line up ->Mueller asks questions related to things he knows Manafort lied about to see if Trump answers honestly or if he tries to make himself look honest by pedaling the same bullshit Manafort did -> Mueller lays out his hand after he receives the responses.

If that's Mueller's game it's actual 4D chess. Call it unfair and disingenuous or whatever but if Trump played into that he was either going to lie or come clean over something nasty anyway. He shouldn't need to corroborate with Manafort to answer questions if he's honest and uses his right to say "I don't remember" properly.

At this point i'm hoping for action to bring all this to head. The pressure shall be released.

>trump said on nov 23rd this was the best coffee he has ever had in New York
>Trump said on dec 22nd he had the best coffee in Florida
>In his recent interview Trump said he drank the best cup at Trump Towers
>We give this a pants on fire lie WE DEMAND THE TRUTH IMPEACH NOW!

That's how most of his lies are

Dude, yes its speculation. Of course we dont know yet.
But why would manafort tell trumps lawyer he lied unless it was to make sure they both lie the same? Otherwise wouldnt manafort guarantee himself getting caught?

The link to what? The article you’re saying exists? Burdens on you.

What colour is the sky?
>Hillary: Blue
Yes it is mostly agreed upon that the colour of the sky is blue
>Trump: Blue
PANTS ON FIRE the sky can be many colours depending on the time of day what an idiot!

The wapo link wont work. So im asking you to post the article since you have wapo access.

Attached: gad.jpg (1211x335, 108K)

Why are you linking a debunked story the left media even said was probably bogus. A story which was stealth edited and in which manafort and assange are suing because of. Why would you do that shill? Please tell us.

>It’s clear
So that would include anyone who was involved on placing manager into trumps campaign?

OBJECTION:LEADING.

Try blocking cookies, assuming the problem is you've visited too many times for free access.

>He is revered as a man of impeccable integrity
said no one...ever

Attached: dabbed.gif (420x460, 82K)

Nigger Manafort was already caught. Like honestly do you really think Trump thought Manafort was telling the truth?

Most of them look more like: “Mexico agreed to pay for the wall”

Everyone from AP to FOX spoke to the President of Mexico, parliament, the Mexican treasurer, and even cartel leaders and they said no.

Fake conservatives say: media is attacking Trump”

So basically, you are a full of shit meme flaggot. Show the flag. Do it. You have to at this point, or nobody here is going to take you remotely seriously.

Yes, but here's my point: 4D chess and regular chess look exactly the same in this case.
The only time to call out Manafort for lying would be after Trump answered the questions. Doing so beforehand would be irresponsible.

>4D chess
he tricked trump
>regular chess
he did what a normal prosecutor would do and didn't call out Manafort until he could be sure that Trump was telling the truth

Technically it would be lying to the FBI not perjury as he didn't write sworn statements from what was reported.

>cnn
>wapo
>nytimes
>ATT
>bezos
>carlos slim

Let's just press the "reset button" on who Mueller actually is.

youtube.com/watch?v=uTDO-kuOGTQ

Then maybe we can look at the gymnastics being played to explain to the American people that the Russians are guilty of exposing the Clinton Foundation, Uranium One bribery schemes, and Chinese infiltration of state secrets through an illegal clandestine server farm hidden in Clinton's house -- one that Obama had prior knowledge of (then lied about). Then that Trump's team, family, and all tertiary associates are complicit in accepting foreign aid from the Russians in exposing all of that.

Seems like the Russians are the good guys. Which, after Uranium One shenanigans, seems actually unlikely. Good thing Mueller didn't have anything to do with Uranium One, right?

Right guys? Nothing at all, right?

>We know Mueller knew this and knew manafort was lying and didnt charge him till now.
That's speculation. It's entirely possible that Mueller just got information that Manafort lied to him. Asserting unconfirmed assumptions are true doesn't make them facts.

Story hasn’t been debunked?

>He is revered as a man of impeccable integrity who takes public service very seriously and loves his Country deeply.
Too many things in this post to address so ill just point out the most suspect