Bye

Goodbye.

Attached: 0116hang.jpg (190x254, 7K)

Talk to me Samael. What's wrong?

F

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If you kill yourself you'll go to hell... don't do it mate.

Op don't kill yourself. There are things you will want to experience first. So many things you wont be able to do them all in a lifetime. So please stay and find them instead of squandering it all.

no

No OP pls dont kill urself you still need to fuck your sister before dying.

OP I know I'm just an user on the internet but please, please DON'T kill yourself. Depression is a mental illness that manifests through delusional viewpoints and states of mind. You CAN control your thoughts and learn to think more healthily and become happier. Nothing is permanent, including your sorrow and illness.

Samael, if you're here, know that I never gave a shit about you before this, because I never knew who you were, I just saw your picture named "0116hang.jpg" and your Jow Forums post so I assumed you were about to commit suicide. Based on that you got me to expend that much effort dedicated to opening and reading your thread and now typing this post. You've had an impact on my life in this brief moment, one that may cause a cascade of events in my life, in this small way you've affected me forever and I want you to know that as you go beyond this corporeal place. Peace.

Fuck you man... wtf hahahaha

Fuck you man... wtf hahahaha

Fuck me man! Wtf hah

Attached: adv.png (802x638, 13K)

See you soon.

This is something you should heavily ponder and consider before you go through with it. If you feel that there is even the slightest pull keeping you here, then stay. Finish your mission first.

But if you do go through with it, I'll see you there senpai, in about a month

But your sister still needs a good fuc!

l8r m8

Fuck you man...

wtf hahahaha

Fuck my pussy already!

This. You think you know what reality is but the truth is humanity defines this reality and you're choosing to accept it as you see it. It may not be like that at all. I know a guy that was about to do what you want to do and he chose to get a job and see what happens. Turns out he ended up affecting other people he never thought he would and is back in the world doing things he didn't do because he was too afraid what people thought of him. The fact you still live means you're supposed to be alive bud, get help from a psychiatrist if you don't have support.

wtf hahahaha

Only faggots and suicide victims go to hell, Dont.Do.it!

Fuc yu man wat da fak hahaha

xddd

Send nudes!

Fuck you man...

OP here...

I didn't do it. I ended up sucking the dogs dick instead

Kek, hey man enjoy yourself.

Nice

Samael, hope you didn't do it. There is so much to live for. I know you can't see it right now because you're blinded by depression, but as someone who has been where you are, it's not worth it. Stay safe.

Make sure the rope isnt too long, sam.

Later, fool.

Is that an offer?