My boyfriend's friend has a daughter (well step daughter, the father skipped out on the mother...

My boyfriend's friend has a daughter (well step daughter, the father skipped out on the mother, then the mother cheated on him, then left him and OD'd, her parents didn't want the girl so he took custody). I don't think his friend is qualified to be a father, shes only 6 and watches shows like King of the Hill and Bojack Horseman, she plays violent video games and has her own computer with NO parental restrictions, she climbs on EVERYTHING and constantly has bruises and cuts (I thought he was abusing her, but then I saw she runs around, climbs on everything, gets into everything.
I mean for fuck sake, he let her make lunch, with a stove, with BARELY any supervision, she even gets him and opens for him and his friends, beers. I don't know what to do, I honestly put in an anonymous CPS tip and all the social worker did was tell him to make sure the code to his gun safe is kept in a safe place where she can't get it (which he doesn't actually own guns, he inherited the safe and keeps weird collectibles in there).
The guy is really weird to, he gives me this skeevey feeling, he has long hair and a beard, is well known for picking up fat girls at various dive bars, and has a sister who is a well known prostitute in the area.

is there anything I can do for this little girl, she is a bit of a monster, but I think she can be fixed if she wasn't being raised by that animal of a man. For fuck sake, he let's her dress like a mini punk whore.

Attached: 9a4.gif (355x200, 629K)

not your circus, not your monkeys

shes not in danger you just consider her culture to be dangerous. youre talking about guns that don’t exist. nothing you said describes the girl as a monster, though you actually haven’t said much about her.

advice: there’s cultures other than yours. accept it. their women might be sluts and they might drink a lot of alcohol. that’s life. live yours.

anyway, your feelings are understandable. i think the way low class alcoholic sluts live is absurd, but it’s not my place to call the police about it.

the fucked up thing is she should have a child services worker assigned to ger, if she was adopted. if she doesn’t have one, explain she ought to have one, regardless of whether ot not the guy is a hillbilly or a prince.

She is very rowdy, climbs all over stuff, is always getting into things, shes always getting herself hurt, dirty, she has major boundary issues (she wears skirts but sits open legged.) she was over at my boyfriend's house, opened the fridge and popped open a soda without asking him or any adult if she could, she ONLY listens to "Daddy Bear" (her nickname is Baby Bear), she referred to a show I was watching as "Fucking gay" and said my son "Ran like a pussy" when she chased him with worm in her hand.

>show you watched was fucking gay
>"ran like a pussy"

Haha, this kid sounds awesome. I bet the show you were watching was gay and your son is a pussy for running away from a worm. The only thing she did that was rude was take the soda out of the fridge. Anyways, she just sounds like a kid.

You sound like a stuck up bitch. There's a good chance your son is gonna get bullied if you keep going at this rate.

none of that is monster behavior. monster behavior would be like abusing your son and killing stray cats. did she even kill the worm?

youre being extremely judgemental. they sound sweet.

Lmao you're just mad because she's making your son look like a bitch. My mom had me playing in the mud and I got hurt allot when I was a kid, it helped me learn about what I could and couldn't do.
Her manners are a different story but as a kid who had no dad, mom died and grandparents who abandoned her, she's doing pretty damn well i would say

>taking soda out of the fridge
this kid is a fucking psychopath and needs to be stopped

I mean, Id like my 6 year old to ask before taking things from other peoples fridges, but its a minor transgression.

>minor trangression
ya before the lord

Do you like the stepdad, or is he just one of your boyfriends friends?
All we've heard about this guy is he has long hair, a beard, collects things you think are weird, and has a colorful family.
Get the hell of his case, hes doing something pretty noble right here.

Breaking news: If she is clothed, fed, and not in any immediate physical danger CPS can't do shit.

Btw, how many kids have you adopted? Or do you just want to decide who shouldn't have kids without having to take care of any yourself?

Well stop watching such gay shit on tv, and maybe your son will stop being such a little pussy.

She needs to get taught indoor manners. However, running around getting bruised and scratched is a normal part of childhood EVERYWHERE except for sheltered and oversensitive western kids in the past 20 years. Tripping on things and getting dirty outside is the bread and butter of a fulfilling childhood.

I'm not trying to "red pill" you, but overparenting is very real. You think a SIX year old sitting open legged is cause for concern? I hope you don't have kids.

I was watching the Walking Dead, and he didn't want to touch the worm or be near it.
Her language is atrocious, the only reason he hasn't gotten in trouble is because she doesn't talk like that when shes at school (except one time a boy pulled on her pigtail and she said "If you do that one more time I'm gonna kick your ass giblet head). Also my son isn't going to be bullied hes a perfectly well adjusted child, shes just an animal, but I know with the proper environment she can thrive.
calling a TV show gay while people are enjoying it, and calling another child a pussy after chasing them around is bullying behaviour. Shes really rowdy and uses really harsh language, I don't even like my son being around her. She didn't kill the worm, which is the only good thing I can say about her behaviour that day, but she apparently is keeping it as a pet, and named it Wiener.
A six your old shouldn't be worrying about looking like a bitch, a 6 year old is a child. Shes not just playing in the mud, shes climbing up trees, climbing over fences, Shooting Glass bottles with a slingshot and not the shitty kind that kids normally get, he got her the kind with an arm brace with the only rules being "No shooting people, animals, windows or cars. She threw a football to my son and when he didn't catch it she said "Wow you fuckin suck" and my boyfriend's friend just laughed.

Cunts like you are what is ruining the West. Your son will probably grow into the worst basedboy.

>shes climbing up trees, climbing over fences, Shooting Glass bottles with a slingshot
That's how kids play, retard, did you grow up in a big rubber ball or something?

Kinda sounds like your son sucks.
Maybe you letting him fight his own battles instead of bitching about it here will help him.
Let him spend more time with this girl, some of her awesomeness might rub off on him. Then he might be your little gentlemen, but with a tough side.

>shes an animal
you’re being a bitch, so maybe it takes one to know one

>she bullies
I said abuse, not bullying. The thing youre doing right now is like passive aggressive bullying, deriding someone behind their back on the internet for ego points.

Your son probably does fuckin suck at catching the ball.

The Walking Dead is fucking gay. All zombie anything is gay.

She can swear if she wants. Thats actually pretty cool that at only 6 years old, she is can understand the difference between private speech and public speech and the consequences of saying certain things in public. But also, she will break her own rule under the right circumstance (preventing a bully from picking on her anymore). She sounds really smart desu.

Your son is definitely gonna get bullied because you are raising him to be a pussy. Boys can have feelings and shit, but you shouldnt run away from a worm. Its barely even gross.

Either sign this girls adoption papers yourself or go suck a dick

Only part of that that seems immediately dangerous is the using the stove bit.

So your son runs like a pussy, sucks at catching footballs, and is scared of worms. Are you trying to turn him into a girl?

Also, if you don't like the way she behaves, then stop her. You're a fucking adult, and you're getting put in place by a six year old girl. No wonder your son sucks.

The walking dead is extremely fuckin gay. they had a movie director doing it until they fired him and replaced him with the comic book writer. then it jumped the shark twice sort of like rick and morty did when they realized it was a cash cow.

it works out for almost everyone, so it makes sense that happened.

>boys shouldnt run from worms
oh thats super helpful

the girl probably likes him. your son should marry this girl. shell probably be insanely fun and your son will be able to offer her things her dad couldn’t. win win. have your son marry her, op.

No, its just dangerous shit, I can understand a 12 year old having a slingshot maybe, but shes 6. She climbs on things that she could have a serious fall from and really get hurt or even break her neck.
Hes six, not catching a ball shouldn't justify being told he sucks, he isn't a pussy for running away from someone chasing him with a worm, hes just a child.
you're putting your adult standards, on a child, a six year old child. I want to adopt her, but my boyfriend won't let me, and my boyfriend's friend won't give her up.
She cooks a lot, and uses the oven too, and he barely supervises her when she does it. Its a miracle she hasn't seriously burned herself.
No, again, hes six, and I have tried to stop her, she only listens to certain people, and my boyfriend's friend won't always punish her if he doesn't see any problem with what she does. I tried to discipline her and she looked me in the eyes and said "Ma'am, could you kindly fuck off, I'm tryin to play."

ONE
OF
US

>"Ma'am, could you kindly fuck off, I'm tryin to play."

Attached: 1471018089896.png (546x539, 46K)

>I want to adopt her, but my boyfriend won't let me, and my boyfriend's friend won't give her up.
wtf

>I tried to discipline her and she looked me in the eyes and said "Ma'am, could you kindly fuck off, I'm tryin to play."
holy shit this child is a full beast

Maybe you should just do as she asks, because you are obviously terrible at dealing with kids.

SHINE ON YOU CRAZY DIAMOND

Attached: D661DAD8-F034-41F4-A02C-F7D5495D5977.jpg (600x608, 87K)

The child is fine, you instead are the kind of woman who makes their children grow up into pathetic insecure pussies
Like me. Fuck my parents to hell and back and fuck myself, I wish I was half as based as that cutiepie

Its not encouragable behavior, she wasn't playing, she had my son pinned and was drooling onto his face because he yelled at her for changing the channel he was watching and saying his daddy is a turkey baster, I don't even know what that means.
and I tried to adopt her to get her away from my boyfriend's friend, to give her a proper environment.
She isn't fine, shes a bully, shes pushy, rude, has a horrible mouth, shes only six but dresses like a punk whore (seriously I didn't even know fishnets came in child sizes and who buys make up for their six year old.)

his dad probably is a turkey baster, to be fair. but girls are already drooling over him, so hell probably be alright.

>dresses like a punk whore
Wow. Unbelievable a pretend saint like you would describe a literal child like that.

She's cool. You're the whore.

Here's the thing.

You're buttmad because she's rude and bullies yoru son, but EVERYTHING ELSE is not only none of your fucking business, it's pretty healthy behaviour for a kid.

I do agree it sounds like she's kind of a rude little shit, but that's the extent of it. If you want to protect your son then do it, you have that right. Force them apart if you must.

But shut the fuck about about everything else she does, how she dresses, and how she likes to play. It's not the 1950's anymore.

>I tried to adopt her to get her away from my boyfriend's friend
This is 100% bait.

No one sane ever thinks "I don't like how that kid is acting, so I'll try taking it from its parents and raise it myself."

OK, the way you're adding details one after another tells me you're just baiting. Don't you have someone to drink and fuck with? It's saturday

Fuck off, cunt. Mind your own damn business.

The kid is brighter than my future

10/10 great job op

based tbqh

Attached: grug has kekd.png (485x443, 27K)

I really hope this is b8

I read your entire post and you are one hysterical dumb cunt. Kids get bruises and cuts and climb trees. Working in the kitchen without supervision isn't good i agree but kids like that grow up faster than your average sheltered kid, that you seem to be because you have absolutely no fucking idea what kids can endure and what not.

Stop sticking your nose in other peoples business. Kid has already been through a lot and that's probably the first stable relationship to an adult she ever had. You are just a hysterical and controlling bitch