It was Norway all along?

Seriously guys is Norway pushing the leftist agenda?
youtube.com/watch?v=qp-xxXZYCMo

Attached: aylmao.jpg (639x628, 88K)

Yes, very much so.

Check out Gro Harlem Brundtland and Agenda 21.

Nope we're just better at virtually everything we do.
So when Jews subvert us into radical leftism we will surpass than them in this as well.
Notice our left is now starting sanctions against Israel, the Jews will unironically be outjewed by Norwegians.

Attached: I-dont-know-whos-Jewing-who-anymore.jpg (616x693, 277K)

Memes aside Zuckerberg legitimately doesn't look fully human.

Shhhh

Is zuck human?

Attached: esp_vi9.gif (628x823, 38K)

No. Nigga looks like like car alien

AYY LMAO

What is his height?

Why doesn't he change his hair do? It does nothing for him

Attached: zuck.jpg (960x540, 47K)

The PolySyn(tm) microfiber array is a multifrequency tranceiver system with integrated interlink to the primary neural network control system. Designed for optimal performance across a wide range of optical, microwave, millimeter and terrahertz bandwidths with a non-invasive, native phenostructure, the system is permanent and replacement of the part therefor necessitates replacement of the full unit.

No. This is not true. Dont listen to this video. Its a cold lonely hell up here. We are 2% away from becoming Sweden. Dont listen!

Attached: 1440507342554.gif (270x262, 1.89M)

Holy fuck....I'm actually afraid of that picture. The dude just isn't human. That's it...the reptilians are real. They took over the Jews. There can be no other answer.

I don't think phenostructure is a word....but you get POINTS for some damn fine effort.

VisualPolitik, a Spanish based lolbertarian """""think"""""-tank.
>I-I-It isn't the j-j-jews... It's that fucking [insert another group of people] who are controling you. Keep apart from these anti-semitic feelings.

As I said before, there are only two kind of lolbertarians; jews and naive teenagers.

no. he's a jew

Is mark photoshopped here? Is he on LSD?

sectoids look more human than this kike.

Attached: 1541486269477.jpg (697x620, 56K)

He’s doing it on purpose user, since he’s above normal humans now.

Norway Grants is only only interested in fags and Gypsies here, that's for sure.

And yet you know exactly what I meant. Welcome to adaptive English, user. Evolve or die.

Same shit, different century. Niggers gonna nig, norges gonna viking

isn't your country running ads to get you to go fuck while on vaction or something? Wouldn't it just be easier to bring in some nigger bulls and just lower your counrty's average IQ? Then you can all live like moronic shitskins. Trust me, I'm surrounded by them.