TRUMP: U.S. TROOPS WILL REMAIN IN THE MIDDLE EAST FOR ISRAEL

jpost.com/Middle-East/Trump-US-troops-will-remain-in-the-Middle-East-for-Israel-572997
>"We have reached a point where we don't have to stay in the Middle East. One reason to stay is Israel," US president Donald Trump said on Tuesday evening in an exclusive interview with The Washington Post.
LOOK AT THIS GOY
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: trump-israel.jpg (1024x683, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3DhlYo-TXDs
youtu.be/6mIBBuZJHdo
youtu.be/7O9h4L2V5kY
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY
youtu.be/5QruHY6hqAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He needs to be taken out at this point. You take that however you want to.

You know, I might dislike Israel, but I can't help being amazed at how you guys manage to have the world's strongest nation as your lapdog.

>joining the army

Attached: 950A1827-3130-439F-B040-F3771406A250.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

yea, it's about time someone did something about israel and jewish terrorism

Thank you! It's about time we kill off the rest of the white men showing the world once again what losers they are.

Whats the matter user? Don't you want to die for Israel?

PSA:

This is an official message.

>Jow Forums has always been a pro Israel board
>We have always supported the God Emperor
>Shills will not divide us
>Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East
>Israel has a based nationalist leader (Bibi)
>TRUMP IS ALWAYS RIGHT

In the words of the GEOTUS, "WE HAVE NO GREATER FRIENDS ANYWHERE"

MAGA

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (609x343, 28K)

Literal good goy

The best goy. Congratulations on your accomplishment in enslaving that beast btw.

The highest honor an American soldier can ever hope to achieve in this life is spilling blood for Israel.

Good goys still call sane people "lolbertardianz" for not wanting to give tens of billions of our tax money to Israel

basically this
It is an honor to call Israel our mast...err friends

as an illegal post that needs a permban and report to the secret service for questioning? you bet.

no post is illegal

It's not the state of Israel that's accomplished this, it's just the kikes.

America First!
...(but Israel Firster)

No but I did fuck a jewess once

sprayed my goyim cum all over her face but most got on the nose

>abandons Israel to be conquered by their enemies
>they Samson Option the entire U.S. in a fit of revenge

Was getting nuked a part of your plan??

Attached: Dr+pavel+im+cia+he+wasnt+alone+_35a54952e50b20c9e261c158fcb757bc.jpg (468x349, 40K)

Why do we give them money for their military budget AND keep out troops there?

At this point I'd rather be nuked.

>DAWSEY: Mr. President, your national security team is going to the Hill tomorrow to brief senators on Saudi Arabia and Jamal Khashoggi. I’ve heard from Senator Graham, who I know you were with yesterday, and others, that they want stronger punishment on Saudi Arabia, tougher sanctions. Do you want them to impose that, or do you think that would be deleterious to our —?

TRUMP: I’m going to listen to what they say. They’re all friends of mine, and I get along with them great. I’m going to certainly listen to what they have to say, Josh. In the end, though, they’re spending massive amounts of billions of dollars. If you look at Iran and what they do, and you look at many other countries — I don’t have to embarrass other countries by saying it — if you look at what they do, it’s a rough part of the world. It’s a dangerous, rough part of the world. But they’ve been a great ally. Without them, Israel would be in a lot more trouble. We need to have a counterbalance to Iran. I know him. I know him well, the crown prince. And, by the way, never did business with them, never intend to do business with them. I couldn’t care less. This is a very important job that I’m doing right now. The last thing I care about is doing business with people. I only do business for us. Somebody said, well, maybe they’re an investor in one of his jobs. The answer is no. But I just feel that it’s very, very important to maintain that relationship. It’s very important to have Saudi Arabia as an ally, if we’re going to stay in that part of the world. Now, are we going to stay in that part of the world? One reason to is Israel. Oil is becoming less and less of a reason because we’re producing more oil now than we’ve ever produced. So, you know, all of a sudden it gets to a point where you don’t have to stay there.

__

i'm not sure where the jew post gets all this extraflourious BECAUSE ISRAEL bullshit but that was the only mention of israel in the entire transcript of that interview

Happy hannukah!

Attached: 1529857892305.jpg (250x245, 17K)

wtf did i just read? this orange retard has the attention span of an autistic. 25st amendment NOW

But they can say Merry Christmas now.

Attached: 1543362326461.jpg (640x1005, 62K)

No

ביביסט סמולני. מתי התשלום השני מגיע לחמאס?

when will Trump learn that cucking for Israel doesn't stop them from subverting? (Maybe even makes them go harder)

you jews HATE freedom of speech so much

>when will Trump learn

it's like you have no clue what's going on
youtu.be/3DhlYo-TXDs

bump

PSA

The ME synagogue of Satan is about to fall. You want the US to fall with it is your choice, your problem.

Attached: IMG_0374.jpg (618x618, 77K)

I really don't have an issue with this other than we've alienated so many countries that after we're gone there may actually be peace in the middle east and the dunecoons would forgive pissrael. I also don't believe in the Samson option as kikes can't be trusted.

Attached: IDF vs Palestinian flag.webm (854x470, 2.9M)

Friendly reminder James Fields trial has started....
>he is being scapegoated by the left and the libshit judicial system in Carolina

youtu.be/6mIBBuZJHdo

Spread the word, Antifa has flooded his courtroom and nobody Is there for James... well we are HERE and we can spread the truth that he was set up .

youtu.be/6mIBBuZJHdo

Imagine sitting in a jail cell and do some good works and spread this message

Bonus Vid
>Jow Forums disovling
youtu.be/7O9h4L2V5kY
>john titor time jumping
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY
>history of false flag
youtu.be/5QruHY6hqAc

At least Trump notices the Jews as a distinct thing. He still thinks he can make them loyal to him through patronage, but he is far better than your typical boomer.

Eventually he will begin to hate them.

trump is a boomer? believable
trump was a jewish plant that they pretended to hate and got 4 FISA warrants on to give the appearance that he was not wanted but secretly israel backed him all along? not as believable

Attached: 1542142378537.png (1635x363, 35K)

PSA this is a reminder that not all jews are bad, just 99% of them. every man woman and child in this world was descended from adam and eve, and despite their transgressions are still children of God.