English are soft cunts!

Let me get this straight, you weak pusses let these pakis rape your children and you do less than fuck all about it. My God you are pathetic, honourless scum. You deserve ZERO respect!

Attached: _20181128_220332.jpg (2160x2486, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-46368991
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_Bradford_riots
theage.com.au/national/victoria/i-feel-so-violated-says-homeless-woman-raped-by-refugees-under-bridge-20180511-p4zes2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zjCxrezZL_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And these.. How weak and pathetic are you losers?

Attached: _20181128_220000.jpg (2160x2188, 312K)

the tough ones left for the new world.

Attached: hiuhimt.jpg (600x784, 123K)

I can't believe the Rhodesians fought to save your pathetic pieces of shit!

Attached: 1529810234758.jpg (592x800, 133K)

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-46368991

This country is just the fucking worst. But honestly, take this as a warning. With immigration this will inevitably happen in your own country, if it isn't already happening.

Imagine the shame of letting this street shitting scum rape your daughters? The fucking shame is unimaginable!

they really do rival sweden for the biggest cuck award.

I'm a Rhodesian, I'd castrate the cunt and shove his own dick up his arse... Just before I givd him the hung drawn and quarter treatment and bury him in a pig... Plus his entire family and any other of his scum brethren who he knows.
Normal treatment for anyone who fucks with a Rhodesians family.
Better you face a weak assed pussy judge with your honor intact than let someone fuck with your family.. And thats ONLY if you get caught.
Be a fucking man!

Attached: 1541922886450.jpg (480x659, 93K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes

Never think 'it won't happen here'. This is happening and will continue to happen all across the West. Blame the traitorous governments.

The Sydney gang rapes were a series of gang rape attacks committed by a group of up to fourteen Muslim Lebanese Australian youths led by Bilal Skaf against Anglo-Celtic Australian women and teenage girls, as young as 14, in Sydney Australia

The woman, who was known during the trial as 'C' to protect her identity, later told her story to 60 Minutes. She told of how the attackers called her an "Aussie Pig", asked her if "Leb cock tasted better than Aussie cock" and explained to her that she would now be raped "Leb-style".

This was in 2000. What do you things will be like 18 years later?

I'm too scared to leave the house

Britfag here the people will snap at some point there is a overwhelming sence of tension now everywhere u go never push the people to the point that they dont care

yeah and we had a race riot to end all race riots in response. no other country has done that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots

To be honest my Australian friends, which one do you hate more? We or pakis?
Assume you can't hate us equally, you have to pick one.
Pls.

Attached: 1543389093071.gif (615x718, 445K)

chinese there arent many pakis here

pakis. The Chinese at least have the notion of advancement and improvement, and act on it, even if as an enemy.

fuck the gay earth. I have had enough.

Attached: u=2212692610,1745043599&fm=26&gp=0.jpg (314x207, 10K)

Stuff was done lmao, a whole street came out of their houses and blocked one of the main guys cars from passing through, they smashed his windows and threatened him before he sped off.
In another instance, some paki had a van rammed through the front of his shop and death threats again.

Uk beeing colonized by the eu and raped by muslims is what they deserve beeing coup staging jewlike rats

I always love you burger friend.
Love live the forth Rome empire !!

Attached: 1543312130252.gif (360x271, 1.62M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_Bradford_riots

I'm not even trying to start a cucked Olympics here. Britain is one of the worst in the World. Just my warning that this will continue to happen. More and more immigrants are coming in to your country. There will be neighbourhoods that are 60%+ non-Australian. Once it gets to that point, good luck, there isn;t much going back.

Look, 2018

theage.com.au/national/victoria/i-feel-so-violated-says-homeless-woman-raped-by-refugees-under-bridge-20180511-p4zes2.html

You're entirely right. Bongs are the most cucked on earth

Based

Dont forget they voted for this

Do Chinese like thick butts like this?

Not my problem.

They were probably degenerate whores anyways.

>Asian men
Will always get me.

Attached: 19457624672.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

Hello Bilal

I'd show you my taste

Attached: 1531735611144.jpg (960x719, 43K)

look at the numbers you daft pom twat.
5000 people particapated in the cronulla riot.
Thats a biased article btw it was a lot more.

You're a fucking paki ill fucking lynch you.

Hello Achmed, how goes your daily rapings?

this is way beyond even sweden

only one punishment for rape is pic

Attached: 82.jpg (540x720, 41K)

We are not that Chad. Please don't use the term.

idgaf what they do to the trashy chavette whores of this shithole country.

Attached: DD.jpg (413x395, 17K)

I know we didn't exactly send our most intelligent to Australia but you're misunderstanding the point. One riot doesn't mean fuck all if it's still happening. Who knows, maybe you enjoy it "Leb-style".

>rival
We are no match for their cuckery

Attached: 1430821098212.png (860x1080, 84K)

english are black even the 'white' ones
youtube.com/watch?v=zjCxrezZL_s

In all honesty this is the correct way to think. People that live like niggers deserve their fates,
Its like that bombing in the uk with the kids the parents sent their kids to a concert that sang about sex.
Fucking irresponsible parenting and a lack of love for their own culture and people. Equals idgaf.

Fuck off paki lover poofter come here and sprout your idiot views and ill fucking kill you.

Pakis or Chinese?
I would definitely nuke the Pakis 1st without question -- Turks as well. China is way down the list.

Attached: 1533183493636.jpg (640x480, 34K)

>he thinks it's not happening in oz

British kids would have been better iff of the UK lost WW2.

Those soldiers literally died for nothing.

the difference is we regularly bash them.

Pakis can fuck without raping in UK?

Chinese. We don't have pakis here.

the bong is the cuck amoung men.
Even the Sven is ashamed among cucks to be in the company of the bong.

Also thank you for nuking us later.

Attached: 1524119769026.jpg (847x619, 404K)

This dumb thing should be meme'd to mean died for nothing.

Attached: poppy.jpg (233x216, 4K)

Hey guys, were do we fit in in terms of cuckedness

Leafs are so unimportant we forget to hate you.

Attached: 1529032623379.jpg (740x741, 158K)

Elder Cuck Tier:
UK
Sweden
Germany
Canada

High Level Cucks:
France
Spain
Netherlands
Norway
Non-Republican USA

Cucks:
Switzerland
Italy
Portugal

Whereas Europe and America are being invaded by migrants, Canada invites and begs for more to come to them and apologizes for not taking more in the past. Where do you think that puts you.

Oh I don't know my guess is in sweden you would be the one going to jail for even suggesting you had been culturally enriched.
The media wouldn't even print it

No we dont, not anymore. Jews sue the police and anyone who tries then get their Jew friends to win the case.
There is a no arrest policy in Melb for Sudas.

>Rhodesian
>flees from niggers to another country

Real tough guy

melbournes full of soibois, in my area they literally broadcast multicultural propaganda over loudspeakers that encourages Aussies to nit bash foreigners.
its really funny. Step outside of the city and its a different world.

ere the saxon began to hate

Attached: sun comments.png (652x835, 49K)

Pakis, souless soft cocks are like robots.

I'm not in the city, thank goodness. Though the fuckers ruined the entirety of VIC.

with the UK it's not even a bet, it's a fact

Attached: 7C7FE8CF-B013-4394-9896-40589316D980.png (750x1334, 182K)

I dont have any children but if this was my daughter I wouldnt go to the police, Id just go get personal revenge.

This wont ever stop if you rely on the police and government, until the victims familys personally start killing/torturing the criminals themselves then this will continue to go on, the police are complicit

YOU HAVE TO KILL ANYBODY WHO RAPES YOUR CHILD

Attached: supreme kai.jpg (633x519, 77K)

well ive heard the south of Australia is infested with niggers.
Real problem is msm wigger culture making people too accepting of niggers. Almost like its all planned.

>English are soft cunts!
(((they))) are against us on ALL levels

Attached: 1523552809998.png (581x730, 103K)

this no question

Thanks. This really warms my heart. I will definitely visit Sydney with soul and rich three-dimensional dynamic expression next time.(relax, just vacation) Hope you can hate us less in the future.

Attached: 1534692500954.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Ha, 6 months here, 6 months there. Some jobs you can't do living here. Also, my country got fucked by weak, pathetic, race traitor poms, we fought at least, you're just a kaffer and mozzies slave now. No honor, no self respect.... If you ever had any.

Elevated and redpilled.

>Almost like its all planned
Thought that was obvious by now.

I'm starting to think Chinese will be better for us than our own government, as long as they are an offshoot of China and not actual China.

How does it feel getting rekt by weak, pathetic poms, Mr tough guy?

damn you asian rape gangs