You have 10 seconds to explain why you do not want a classless society

You have 10 seconds to explain why you do not want a classless society.

Attached: f57[1].jpg (640x640, 79K)

because my class is winning

>1 post by this ID

low taxes in NZ?

classless society = everyone is a nigger

Because it's not natural. Some people are just worse than others.

I want to live in a meritocracy. I don't want superior people being undervalued and inferior people given things they don't deserve.

FUCK NIGGERS

only 33% at the top and no inheritance or capital gains tax

>Gommunism will end poverty and get rid of the evil rich people

Attached: 1542847354464.png (842x792, 82K)

Communism

Because its impossible. There will always be classes

Based and Redpilled

Attached: 1542881107570.jpg (255x256, 27K)

just keep on winning

Attached: Picture1.png (1358x830, 28K)

Americans already have no class.

Because top 1% richest are also top 1% smartest.

Because NPCs are subhumans.

anything is possible without Reptilian Jew Hybrids

Classes are good

Hyper inequality is bad

>classless
Equality is an opinion.

Equality is a false god.

If you have a 120 iq, do you really want to live an existence where you can never Excel past the success that 80 iq niggers achieve? (Ie managing to not get shot by age 20)

Because it has literally never existed in the first place: there were classes in USSR (dictator/army/apparatchiks/simple workers with basically no rights), Khmer Rouge Cambodia (Pol Pot and other rulers/army/slaves working in what remained of crops) and so on.
OP you have to realize that people do not really reject classless society, instead they reject the strategies to create this classless society, which are aggressively promoted by the left because we KNOW beyond reasonable doubt that measures to remove so-called classes WILL create more domination, MECHANICALLY from a small group upon the society. It has ALWAYS happened.

Tech isn't advanced enough to make all people happy and the transition to a classless society will be rough so there's no reason to start working on it so early when it might scare people into wanting the opposite.

Low tech = Classes, Castes and Social levels
High tech = equality without the need to enforce it

Ok, tell me where in the modern 21st century have you seen instances of equality without them being biased in some way, both to the minority in question and the majority?

I see we have something in common

classes are a naturel process into a society without being an ininfluenceable force.