youtu.be/6mIBBuZJHdo
youtu.be/7O9h4L2V5kY
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY
youtu.be/5QruHY6hqAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They were shitty farmers

>get cush government subsidies that you didnt need in the first place
>still fail at farming
Probabaly should have become welders or something cause they were shit farmers.

farm bankruptcies have been on the rise since 2014 and since you're retarded one probably has to explain that obama was in office then not trump

they some bitch nigga ass farmers aint farmin shit. they fuckin suck dic

Tired of making them pay fines? Oh wait. You never are

Reliably conservative demographic, reliably loyal, predominately white. Give them money. They make up a pinch of government funding.

They're friends to the US and white people. Ignore libertarians. They secretly want a nigger to fuck their whore daughters so their bloodlines will be polluted niggerbeasts anyway.

Shitlibs won't cuck out like that bull's shit. They already are screaming to give their disgusting spics every last amenity so they can drag them over to add their votes to their other pet wogs.

Don't be a chump. Support the farmers.
youtube.com/watch?v=BpVDrHm229E

Most farmers in my area vote democrat at the local level. Plus they fucked up when they started buying the agricultural gmo jew. Have to buy new seed every year.

>government subsidies
>government turns a blind on them hiring illegal cheap labor

>welfare is ok, if its for white people

Fuck off, they are no different than niggers.

>get billions in subsidies for decades
>still go bankrupt

What the fuck? Are they the black farmers?

True, youtu.be/MADvxFXWvwE

Didn't Trump say he would save them?

My family has been farmers since 1868 my uncle who took over the farm is the biggest fucking lefty cuck ever. For the first time we have a faggot lefty in our family and hes leasing the land out to some company because it's too much work to farm. As farm families get killed off from lefty bs more and more big corps are taking over and out competing family owned farms thus the rise of bankruptcies. This has been slowly going on since the 20's though small farms aren't efficient.

Corn and onions farmers work like two weeks out of the fucking year. And suck up welfare worse then niggers. Like wtf. Maybe actually work into planting more shit people want, not gmo trash

>Shittones of subsidies
>Guaranteed bulk purchases
>Dirt cheap illegal labour

Talk about a pack of useless cunts. If I owned one of these farms I would be cruising the world on my mega yacht.

Wow this thread is full of some of the dumbest fuckers to ever pound on a keyboard. How do you morons keep the drool out of the keyboard?

Attached: 4chanusers.jpg (250x188, 5K)

Oy veg you gotta show up in court because you dug a ditch and it fills with water.
>yeah so my cows can have more water, also I cant just leave for a day
$40,000 for talking back to me

Croikey cunt

Attached: 1508031811355.jpg (657x640, 35K)

Oh no the onions farmers

Getting out of onions.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
We're simply not going to grow basedbeans any longer.
Fuck you, bug man.
#MAGA
#Winning

Surely this is exaggeration?

How many of them are growing fucking corn

get rid of the farm subsidies and the lazy ass hind tit sucking farmers fail, and that's a good thing
I produce pic related and do quite well

Attached: 81FB07C7-58D1-4609-B4AD-6EEC7DB90798.jpg (3024x3024, 2.52M)

>Not growing your own food
It's like you want to be dependent on others

S O Y ain't cotton or tomatoes, fool.
It's planted at 40mph, 12 rows at a go and they harvest it 30mph, and that's not even at the industrial level. One man on a tractor or combine can do the entire lifecycle of 1000 acres of s o y beans and never miss Price is Right @ 11a when it gets hot every day.

Didn't he say he would lock her up and build the wall too?

this fake story again. I did the math yesterday, 2.2 million farms in US with 84 farms declaring bancruptcy.
Let me fix headline.
99.999967% of Farms Thriving Under Trump

He did. But he has other priorities

Attached: 1527120052086.jpg (750x745, 106K)

I would like to know if any of those farms were part of Obamas grant to lesbian owned farm start ups?
not a joke it happened

Farmers are the biggest welfare queens and illegal employers out there.

>farmers
>reliably conservative

coastfag confirmed

Attached: 1538611610304.jpg (229x220, 9K)

thanks for pumping all those tax dollars to banks obama, fucking stupid nog king

this is your fault, you're sub human garbage and the sooner you're all exterminated like the vermin you are the sooner actual evolved humans can get on with our civilization

even snopes admits it
On 18 August 2016, the U.S. Department of Agriculture and other federal and local agencies hosted an event called The Iowa LGBT Rural Summit, the purpose of which was “to share information relating to policies, programs, and services that exist to protect, promote and strengthen LGBT rural communities.” Among the topics discussed at the Des Moines get-together were rural housing loans, community facility grants, and bullying

no, its the artificially manipulated markets that the fucking obongo admin did absolutely nothing to help, all they did was funnel tax money to their board room buddies, no relief happened in the mid west. obama is a racist and a sell out

A lot, if not most farmers these days are short term thinking idiots. They bury themselves in debt to try to maximize their next yields, then instead of paying that off they borrow more to try to get even more yield. They are just burning through top soil and causing massive erosion. Nothing is done in a natural or sustainable way, they just take as much debt and subsidies as they can, and contract out to mega corp farms. It is even worse on the livestock side. Every professor in every agriculture school is warning their students about the crash that is coming. Either the farms fail and a lot of people die, or the population keeps growing and there isn't enough to feed everyone. Either way bad times are ahead and no one cares because farms are some magical thing that happens elsewhere, and not the engine that drives all of civilization.

Don't be surprised if after a crisis you see major regulations on farms, if not nationalizing them all together to try and get things back on track.

most likely lesbo farmers were plowing unshaven fields instead of actual farming

This. They're the reason there's a billion wetbacks in Cali and the rest sit outside home Depot. They'd rather hire them than whites.

You know that was b8 right? Did I get b8ed?

They think FY17-18 was bad? FY18-19 will be much worse, thanks to a relatively late and dry past spring and a really early winter right now.

Attached: Let it snow.png (615x837, 198K)

>Be future farmer
>Everyone is growing the same 3 things
>There's so fucking much of it 50% of their crop is subsidized by the government
>"What should I farm?" you ask yourself
>"I know!" you exclaim
>"THE SAME GOD DIDDILY DAMN THING EVERYONE ELSE IS GROWING!" you insanely shout to your barren, dusty, lands.
>"AND TO TOP IT OFF I'M GOING TO GET IN BED WITH SOME BIG AGRICULTURE COMPANY WHO WILL FUCK ME SIDEWAYS FOREVER!" You further exclaim to a passing prairie dog

Attached: 13725704_937661959676598_1921365451_n.jpg (419x360, 34K)

Stop pretending like you actually care.
This news nakes you happy because rural and suburban retards are suffering.
Go beat your chest somewhere else
Fucking die

Dumb fucks should be growing weed.

Attached: sun of weed.jpg (225x225, 3K)

Friendly reminder James Fields trial has started
>he is being scapegoated by the left and the libshit judicial system in Carolina

youtu.be/6mIBBuZJHdo

Spread the word, Antifa has flooded his courtroom and nobody Is there for James... well we are HERE and we can spread the truth that he was set up .

youtu.be/6mIBBuZJHdo

Imagine sitting in a jail cell and do some good works and spread this message

Bonus Vid
>Jow Forums disovling
youtu.be/7O9h4L2V5kY
>john titor time jumping
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY
>history of false flag
youtu.be/5QruHY6hqAc

Only the best farmers can farm for us! we'll only have an extremely small base of skilled farmers, who cares that they couldn't possibly support the country of consumers, we only want the best, who work extremely hard, with extremely small profit margins because of tariffs and shit. Who cares that food prices will skyrocket, at least we don't have mediocre farmers making food for us

Or he’s a farmer you retard and does care

You know that no white man on this board will ever support your faggot ass kike globalism, right?

Nice spin there. Always find a way to point the finger at anyone else besides the clown that's currently shitposting on Twitter (working) in the White House.

>shitposting on Twitter (working) in the White House.
Seething

You’re right about Trump but you have to agree and say that Obama is a nigger who has done nothing good either.

H O W ?

please be smart enough to realize they are being driven out of business so that 2 or 3 major corporations can buy up all the land and do all the farming in America.

Attached: 1486832995077.jpg (486x598, 39K)

MAYBE IF THEY STOPPED GROWIN ONLY ONIONS AND CORN AND DIVERSIFIED THEIR CROP THEN MAYBE WE WOULDNT BE SEEING THIS PROBLEM. BUT FARMERS WONT DO THIS SINCE THEY ARE WHORED OUT BY BIG ONIONS

fug I forgot about the filter... big soi

>2 posts by this id

Funny. In Alberta the poor farmers drive Lincolns. But fuck us and our high food prices right?

Thats what my ag teacher always said, raised in a small farm town and taught us that for every farmer they provide resources for a few hundred people. At current rate it doubles if not more every ten or so years and tech and yield will not be able to keep up. bad times are coming

Oh lets all weep for the literal landed class

Let is snow winter-chan,
I want real snowmen all across Europe

Bad times are coming indeed and no one cares. Everyone things food and fiber are magic and products just appear in stores. Jow Forums laments about whites not taking action because they are too comfortable, well be careful what you wish for, because it is going to be a wild ride.

Ah yes, government and banks confiscating property from its citizens, just the way the Federal Reserve Act was intended.
When will the fools ever wake up?

Attached: jefferson inflation.jpg (422x316, 25K)