WHY DOESNT HOLLYWOOD PUSH MORE HISPANIC MALE/WHITE FEMALE RELATIONSHIPS?

Attached: 02b3a089ce23a709d2994517ca4bfbcf.jpg (1500x1026, 296K)

Hollywood needs to fucking burn

they're both white to the libtards making talkies

Drive had that dynamic, but somehow allowed Oscar Isaacs character to get cucked by Ryan Gosling

>spics

Attached: 3AC7343F-63EB-4040-9AC0-FD1245DAB245.png (673x680, 421K)

Me and my team are working on it just hang tight.

Hispanic men don’t like white women

They don't have to do that: white women fuck spics all the time without any prompting from the hollyjew.

Jews don't find it as humiliating as pairing Whites with blacks.

Attached: the jew must offend.jpg (839x809, 98K)

They are chubby chasers when it comes to white women. Especially if they are named Debbie

>Hispanic men don’t like white women
every race loves white women

Attached: 42403124_1245891075549912_3157565966998946028_n.jpg (1080x1350, 136K)

Diversity hasn't evolved beyond white vs black yet. Still in the woke phase. Given time poc will begin to fight amongst themselves over it.

This. All the other races of females are threatened by white women's aesthetic. That's why they are so catty with white women: they know they can't compete.

but white women fear asian women tho

No they don't. Saying you look like you would date an asian is synonymous that you are a faggot beta male.

el goblino....

It is a rare occurrence that an asian woman lands a high value man. So rare that white women don't care all that much.

Because it will end up in white kids being born and they can't have that it seems.

because mexicans are already considered white by government standards.

only niggers have yet to be fully accepted and it takes mass propaganda to make one brainwashed enough to believe niggers are people.

White kids by American standards. I've seen a few White/hispanic kids. Aside from the eyes they look super white. Too white for the global conspiracy of white genocide's plan.

Because the average White woman is taller than the average male beaner.

I saw a thread about a week ago; some user found a bunch of screencaps from mainstream TV shows and movies where white-male/Asian-female relationships were cast in a negative light, portrayed as something only "nerdy" guys do. I didn't save any of the pics though. Seems like even that is a threat to (((them))) because it's a combination that results in intelligent offspring.

>tfw sister named Debbie who is huge

>I saw a thread about a week ago; some user found a bunch of screencaps from mainstream TV shows and movies where white-male/Asian-female relationships were cast in a negative light, portrayed as something only "nerdy" guys do.
sounds like asian guys not happy with it

Asian guys get the shit end of the stick in any scenario. They're effeminate and small-bodied. Except Mongolians. Some of those fuckers are pretty big.

I feel like most of you people really don’t have any interactions with women

>Using the term "Hispanic" instead of Mestizo

Terminolog aside the average Mestizo spic is 50/50 or 60/40 Amerindian and Iberian mix. You throw a white bitch at a Mestizo you get less mixed Castizos who could potentially produce more or less white looking albiet somewhat tainted offspring. This isn't good enough for the Jews in Hollywood, and mixing whites with blacks (even with mulattos) is far more racially destructive. It takes many more generations to breed negro than Amerindian out of a bloodline. Furthermore the Kikes want more negroes and mulattos running around to counterbalance the Mestizos they're flooding the place with. Racial homogenity is the last thing a Jew wants, he benefits far too much from playing one side against the other.

cuz white wamen belongs to BBC

because they're perceived as white relationships by most normies today

That's true for the most part. I'm a hispanic myself and I never see any hispanics try to be with white women, they'd rather be with their own women because they think hispanic women are the most attractive out of all women, however there are sometimes exceptions. Hispanics can easily be with white women considering they're the least niggerish out of all races except asians, aren't betas like asians and have game as well, but they just don't try because they're usually not interested in white women.

Attached: 5ae55119b48e46fe64bccc1355ca53c15ee76c4c7eb859ab53041998394430f9.jpg (1024x576, 86K)

>I feel like most of you people really don’t have any interactions with women
You know what website you're on, right?

Or to put it another way, you mestizos and castizos are scrambling to get the most Iberian-looking women out of your genepool because you like their near-white looks and catholic cultural programming. The truth of the matter is the more Indian blood any one of you has in your veins, the more niggerish and sub-human you act.

Cute castiza btw, too bad she's got that slight amerindian taint in her bloodline.

Because Africans are the replacement demographic, Total Africanization is the goal to create the global goyim slave caste this is why they even Africanize history. What do you think is the result of the migration compact? Check any population projection. Hispanics are like Muslims in the UK! useful to pass tolerance laws and use as a hammer to smash Europeans but they won't be the final population.

If anything it's going to get worse and Afro-aggression will be pushed very hard by all forms of media.

Attached: 1532286053634.jpg (960x846, 224K)

This. White woman are BBC lovers, Mexicans know this. Though, I don't know if our women are collateral damage or if they want all women to like niggers.

That's recent arrivals or wannabe black Mexicans. The later generations usually stick their own.

The person with the most Indian blood is still less niggerish than an actual nigger. There's a reason why even the most full blooded Indians had actual civilizations while niggers had nothing and were just sleeping on the floor till Europeans came and showed them the idea of housing. You're only explaining in detail why hispanics prefer hispanic women over white women. Most of them don't even go for full iberian women either, they just prefer sticking with mestizo and full out native american women.
>because you like
My preference is white women because I actually have taste.

Attached: dickaveragemap.jpg (770x1379, 243K)

>recent arrivals
Mexican Americans still prefer sticking with their own race, user. We've been talking about "recent arrival"/Mexican Americans/Hispanic Americans the entire time in this thread

notice how they manipulating with colors?

Attached: breast size.jpg (962x681, 112K)

It's statistically verified, look it up

i mean psycholigical effect of colors in this pic. Like green is good , red is bad and etc

Can confirm. We prefer tanned skin

turddick silence

Attached: BBCjewishhoax1.png (483x482, 379K)

>WHY DOESNT HOLLYWOOD PUSH MORE HISPANIC MALE/WHITE FEMALE RELATIONSHIPS?
It's not subversive enough. When whites mix with spics, their children can often pass as white.

This. Native Americans, in my opinion, can be grouped with Asians in the sense that they are pretty non-niggerish. I know some Natives here who are pretty cool and I feel safer around them than I'd ever feel around a nigger (the Natives who have been somewhat whitewashed anyways and not the reservation cunts. I think we should just drop an atom bomb on all reservations).

Spics are generally traditional and conservative. They don't automatically hate white people and vote blue like niggers.

Only Cuban Americans are like that

not enough contrast

Not as much as they use to.

Wrong, Cubans don't vote blue and hispanics in general are very traditional due to the fact that they're one of the most catholic people other than italians. The only people that actually hate whites are the Mexicans from Cali and Texas because they think united states stole land from them, that's mainly a mexican thing.

t. roasties who just hit the wall

Attached: 1537651202130.jpg (1000x2876, 657K)

In reality : no man wants white roasites

Attached: 1538627094982.png (1785x1007, 127K)

Indians are the most catholic people on the planet.. Italians, Americans and Latin Americans can suck on our shitty streets.. Europe is a shithole

in your dreams

>implying indians from india are catholic
You're autistic

Fuckin' lol. Those butthurt middle-aged wine aunts.

what makes you christian? your forefathers converted to Christianity because of gibs and you were low caste subhuman when you were Hindu.

but no bobs

Because Latinos are too white.

> hispanics in general are very traditional due to the fact that they're one of the most catholic people other than italians
This is what Americans believe señoras y señores.

More traditional than whites and blacks, don't be in denial you nigger monkey

Ask how many of these "traditional latinas" pass the age of 15 without having their poor little pussy destroyed.

Babies of hispanic/white are too white for the juice

Every women is a whore now, by your logic almost everybody aren't traditional at all. I'm sure that's happens in your favela though because you're all a bunch of niggers in poverty living there

>almost everybody aren't traditional at all
They aren't.
And I don't live in a favela, I live in one of the richest states. Of course its not rich by US standarts but I live comfortably. There isn't a single favela in my city.

Ignoring the sex thing because women are naturally whores, hispanics are still the most traditional compared to blacks or whites, don't be in denial

The real question is, why isn't Hollywood pushing white male/asian female relationships, when that's by far the most common interracial relationship?

Why do you understand by traditinal? Sure, they are less in favour of abortion and maybe obey more their husbands than American white women, but that's pretty much it.
They do more sex than whites, they probably lose their virginity in a younger age than whites, they are in favour of gay marriage just like whites, The American white liberal culture is spreading through them, in the next decades they will become exactly like your women.

What do you*
traditional*

>tfw aunts name was Debbie, fucked a Mexican and got pregnant twice before he ditched her for construction
How do you know my life user

Attached: Screenshot_20170417-111543.jpg (85x102, 8K)

Because they're self-hating spics. They wish they were white, and that's why they date white people