Can someone explain some law to this fucking kid

Can someone explain some law to this fucking kid.

He is fatblaming Heather Hayer for dying in Charlottesville.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-28 pol - Her name was Heather Heyer And she's dead because - Politically Inc (1280x165, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6lVmxwMLmiM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954
youtube.com/watch?v=Hz9mK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If she wasn’t hit by the car. She wasn’t killed by the car.

Can someone show me where my prostate is?

I have been shoving my finger in my asshole for like 30 minutes now

Attached: 5AAB0A79-CDB1-45DE-8FEB-5184DFD1DCD4.jpg (600x1154, 151K)

This isn't 4channel

He has a point. She didn't die from getting hit by the car.
She died because she was a morbidly obese Fuck, who died from a heart attack.
She probably wasn't long for this world anyways.

your little bitchfingers are too small and short. Ask an actual man to find it with his fat dick, nerd.

we did it reddit

>actual man

Nigger what country do you think Im in?

Show our guys falsely imprisoned that they are not alone send them a letter, book, or money order. Use JailATM.com to send money or send books/letters to addresses below:

In Charlottesville;
Albemarle Charlottesville Regional Jail
160 Peregory Lane
Charlottesville, VA 22902

Daniel Borden Inmate #631461
Rich Preston Inmate #631860
Tom Gillen Inmate #10643408
Michael Miselis Inmate #10643409
James Fields Inmate #631438

Jacob Goodwin is at Greensville Penitentiary, but may also be moved. You can send letters and money to his parents for now: T. Goodwin, 13992 Libby Lane, Ward AR 72176

California;

Will Planer X-3696365
Sacramento County Main Jail
651 “I” Street 5W124A
Sacramento CA 95814
PayPal: [email protected]

COPY PASTE THIS INFORMATION INTO ANY THREAD YOU SEE ABOUT THIS ATTACK TO HELP SPREAD

COPY PASTE THIS INFORMATION INTO ANY THREAD YOU SEE ABOUT THIS ATTACK TO HELP SPREAD

She wasn’t hit by the car she died standing in the sun screeching. She hadn’t walked that far in several years.

Didnt that fat bitch drown in her own tit sweat?

Lol

> (You)
>
>we did it reddit

Attached: whi.png (72x6528, 12K)

good way to get pol users info Mr cia

Nice try, FBI.

Fine, come down and find a man in the states. Canadian boipucci belongs to America

Goodthing we arent Pakistan trying a car and instead are doing the driver under 2-33

>If she wasn’t hit by the car. She wasn’t killed by the car.
She was hit by the car though, pic related, fractions of a second prior to impact.

Attached: Heatherdodge.png (837x629, 632K)

Yeah. The fat fuck wasn’t even hit by the car. Her literally walking around and shouting was too much exercise for her fat ass to handle and she died.

The red circle of truth!

The red circle of truth and righteousness, pic unrelated.

Attached: pineapple.jpg (852x480, 30K)

One, that isn't Heather Beyer. Two, it doesn't matter anyway because his defense is he felt threatened by an unlawful blockade with zero nearby police presence.

When self defense is used as an argument in court you have to prove five things about the defendant's actions: innocence, imminence, proportionality, avoidance, and reasonableness. Alex meets all of these as shown by video evidence of rioters attacking his car.

It's gonna be fucking ugly when he gets off scott free.

Why isnt he braking to avoid plowing into the crowd or stationary vehicles?
Or going left so he can continue his escape from proffesAR

How is it a blockade when the cars are waiting at a stop sign for pedestrians to clear the road?

>that isn't Heather Beyer
Correct, it's Heather Hayer.

Attached: heather.jpg (2048x1536, 300K)

>It's gonna be fucking ugly when he gets off scott free.
He won't, they will make an example of him, irrespective of his actual motivations for flooring it.

Well this cunt doesn't look too bothered

Attached: Shiksa.jpg (309x488, 28K)

She seems quite pleased with events, mind you this is moments before the carnage so her gleeful oblivion is understandable if not unforgivable.

Attached: girlwithgoggles.png (249x272, 98K)

She is clearly an oppressed womynz looking to have Fields stop his muderous rampage but ignored by the patriarchy

Heather weigher

>pedestrian
>they were just passing by minding their own bussines and not blocking the car being attacked
K

>finally some fucking action in my life

Heather Die-yer

Alright getting on my scooter now. Be there in a couple hours

>pissed off at a post
>so pissed he makes a post
Democrat memeflag should be removed

Die from being raped by a pack of niggers

Seethe big red hexagons in the upper left?
In the US those mean to halt your car before them and proceed when the road is clear.
If such signs dont exist in other directions, excpect a long wait.

We also shoot them because they have glowy crystals that look like rainbows.

Coroner report stated blunt force trauma to the chest was cause of death. She was hit by the cars get over it.

Nope antifa medic caused that, push your hasbara somewhere else

They can't, whites are genetically incapable of accepting violence.
Its why they serve kikes.

He isnt able to see the vehicles due to the mob surrounding and obscuring the them. For that reason he doent need to turn left.

That said he did hit the breaks -twice- as he approaches the crowd, this single image fails to show that.

My guess is he thought they would move.

>Nope antifa medic caused that
Or more likely it was the Dodge Challenger that hit her moments earlier.

Attached: heatherH.jpg (837x629, 138K)

That car is at least 12 feet from her at his point, if youd actually do your research, youd see that she isnt struck by the car -she is struck by a person who is struck by the car.

There's video showing her off to the side... Show me actual proof that car touched her

Virginia good samaritan law means that Fields would remain responsible.
Perhaps he shouldnt have violated the NAP and tried to run a stop sign

>i thought theyd move officer
Yes, every time a nigger shoots a white, theyre innocent.
They thought whitey would follow the sage words, move bitch get out the way, get out the way

Remember, all truck of peaces are just unfortunate cases of pedestrians not getting out the way.

Her name was Heather Heyer
Heather took it all too far
She got hit by a tire
When she tried to smash that car
Because she was a chubber
And often gasped for breath
A shockwave shook her blubber,
causing Heather Heyer's death.

The cars were empty because the unlawful assembly blocking the intersection made the drivers abandon their vehicles. That only adds more legitimacy to a self defense claim.

>flooring it
He brakes twice, his top speed never exceeding 25 mph. Even a gentile lawyer could get him off.

>There's video showing her off to the side
I know which one you're referring to and no that isn't her, it's a /pol meme.

And proof of empty?

How?
That would prove voluntary control and not fleeing for his life.
Puts this right under assault with a vehicle.

He brakes then accelerates, he's accelerating as he hits the people.
youtu.be/6lVmxwMLmiM

What part of "he hit the breaks twice" didnt you understand...?

>Fields had just been attacked by antifa
>Attempting to leave the city, he finds that every -one way street - is blocked by said antifa
>a minute before the crash, fields had been chased off by an ar-15 wielding communist rioter
>then his vehicle was struck twice, by fagots with long wooden flag/sign poles
>at this point he wants the fuck out of there. he travels roughly 20-25 mph -hits the breaks twice as he approaches the mob
>oh and you are not allowed to occupy a street...soooo

Justified.

Look up the eggshell plaintiff rule. It doesn't matter if the victim was only hurt due to being fragile.

In germany he would walk off free, if the heart attack was thereason for death.
But maybe this only counts for nigger.

Yeah -loads!

Do your own fucking research before you generate an opinion nigger!

How is he fleeing at low speed while braking?
Why does he not travel left where there is nothing but "persons who would leave"

You have 2 nareatives that dont combine.

I see a stop sign and vehicles waiting at it for a crosswalk to clear.
Fields proceeds to drive into them.

Pol then tries to explain he a good boi dindu nuffin despite going from an elevated position with clear los to hos inability to proceed down a blockaded road.
The video shows rather different than pol lies.

Like hey why is Vegas not nuked?
I showed up with a duster for nothing.

He hits the silver vehicle behind the red vehicle at the stop sign. Nobody gets out of either vehicle because they've been there for minutes empty. He brakes twice, once when approaching the crowd and again as someone passes him, he only accelerates and doesn't stop after two people attack his car.

His worst action is throwing it in reverse and fleeing the scene. But they're not charging him with a hit and run, they're charging him with murder one. It's not happening. He walks and everybody gets salty. Start dealing with it.

Nice video game. It's not evidence, but the actual videos would be, and he brakes twice before being attacked again. While two abandoned vehicles and a large mob block his exit. This either gets dismissed or he walks on this or his appeal. Mentally and emotionally prepare yourselves.

So again, he runs into vehicles at a stop sign.
Explain how that is safe driving?
You dont get to win cause Fields demonstrated his lack of whiteness

Lol you silly nigger. There were no cops nearby. The rioters in the street were unlawful. The vehicles abandoned. The case for self defense only gets stronger the more you argue about the circumstances. You don't work for the prosecution do you?

>How is he fleeing at low speed while braking?

Really? Are you this dumb -obviously he doesnt want to run into people...

That I need to explain this to you...

>Why does he not travel left where there is nothing but "persons who would leave"

I already adressed this in my first post! Pay attention nigger!

Do you want to have a conversation? Or do you just want to -feel- like you know whats up?

>I see a stop sign and vehicles waiting at it for a crosswalk to clear.

No you dont. I already addressed this. Every video and pic shows conclusively that the vehicles cannot be seen from fields's POV until a second before the impact.

Keep trying.

Octagons. Hex- is the prefix for six because we wuz Greeks.
Said octagons are located in the right half of the image.

Attached: FFF0685F-E2B9-4C86-92EF-4DCF237208F9.png (900x655, 493K)

>hurr durr let me walk into the middle of the street with a speeding car heading down
HOW COULD YOU BLAME HER FOR DYING?!?!?!?!??!?!?

>being this retarded

Attached: 4EFB332B-6CFB-4EBF-99F7-719E5D21A967.jpg (294x313, 26K)

Being overweight is against the law, that's why fat people die from strokes and heart attacks and have a multitude of other health issues. Instead of getting 40 whip lashes, you get diabetes. Instead of going to jail, you socially isolate yourself from people with normal standards of beauty and health. Instead of getting the electric chair, you get a stroke and your judge and executioner is the very body that was abused in order to stay in a perpetual bliss of base desires that was totally out of harmony with nature, your own people, and clearly yourself when you bite the bucket once you're past your youth holding you up for your terrible choices.

Wheres the rioting?
Cars overturned trash cans on fire, rocks thrown and stores burgled?

>doesnt want to run into people
Then he can waitat the top of the street.

>every video
Thats taken from a low and wide
Go lookat flag whacks bumper, the 3rd narrative

And thus reason for the cars to be stopped and people present.
Thank you for falling for that.

>hurrdurr lets plow into a cross walk and ignore posted signage

Glad to know trucks of peace are okay and you love ISIS.

>Wheres the rioting?
The unlawful assembly blocking a major thoroughway holding dangerous weapons and outnumbering the defendant hundreds to one with absolutely no police presence nearby is the riot my nigger.

So, what you want to say it is
Ferls before realz eh.

>Mentally and emotionally prepare yourselves
lol wut ? I don't care if they let him off or give him the chair, it literally makes no difference to my life either way, I'm only interested in btfoing bullshit claims that the fat chick wasn't hit by the car, because she clearly was.

Fat bitch died, she was a communist, thus an enemy of the united states, he deserves a bronze star

Attached: image.png (1024x768, 1.3M)

>Then he can waitat the top of the street.

...You mean the top of the street where he just had a gun pointed at him?

K.

>Thats taken from a low and wide

Ive seen the all faggot. Front, rear, side and drone -you got nothin!

We declared war on Nazis, never commies.
Those were police actions.

Lol checked! Like I said, get your assmaxipads ready.

That's a whole different argument, I'm passing no judgment on who 'deserved' what or who didn't, I'm only interested in disputing false claims such as 'the car never touched her', because clearly it did.

No she wasnt. She was struck by a person who was struck by the car.

>where gun
Nope, gun is several magical blocks away so that Fields has time to drive around and choose a street the barriers were removed from.
Further, why doesnt gunman shoot the clearly violent Fields as he plows, or as Fields reverses into him?

>I'm only interested in being a faggot because my country lost a Cold Crusade
Put some ice on your daughter's taint Nigel.

I love it when you retards project.

its very bad taste to screenshot your own post and repost it all the time to stroke your own dick

Dude, U bought a glock to shoot the next Fields and enjoy carrying like the rest of the Nazis.
Spring will be fun as they turn gun grabbers and whine how scared they are now that I cant be bullied.

US has killed uniformed russian, chinese and other communist peoples, we have been at war with more comunist nations hands down. Do you recall the last communist that were executed by US government?

Again he deserves a bronze star

Attached: 20181117_140347~2.jpg (3274x3266, 2.15M)

Show me the Congressional war dec on communism meme flag.

You are misinformed. Dwayne Dixxon "waived fields off" with his rifle -by his own fucking admission, while stationed on the corner of the street on which, he would later have the accident.

Attached: dixonconfession.jpg (500x353, 20K)

Are you really arguing that it would be a responsible move to fire upon a moving vehicle with a large crowd of protestors behind it?

Seems legit.

I dont think that (you) was for me.

Get your conversations straight -nigger...

Yep, that is what is argued and done to trucks of peace.
Or do you just carry guns to feel cool?

And yet no video exists, just random internet words

But then how else will they shill without showing their (((true flag)))

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954

You can try to prance around semantics, if you a communist in America you deserve to be killed by any means neccesary

Attached: image.jpg (484x323, 59K)

fucking hideous rail, no holster support.

>not knowing how to send something anonymously.

Are bots making threads now?

Attached: image.jpg (900x924, 213K)

She was standing directly in front of the car with no people in-between, if there were people in-between they'd be blocking her face, which is clearly visible in the photo posted a million times ITT

Being truthful isn't being a faggot, being a faggot is going along with lies because you think they might benefit you in some way.

>And yet no video exists

Here is a video of dixon confessing...

youtube.com/watch?v=Hz9mK

You were saying? Why do you form concluions from incomplete information?

Your brain is broken.

It turned out the guy who sold it to the pawn shop lied and told the new guy it was a gen 3 when its a 2
So the price was knocked down to 200, and Id rather have a gun now than not.
Missing is a laser light from Field stream that tried to enter space that was on it.
Looks like a tooth doesnt play with the rail and its only clamped on by the screw instead of toothed.

Happily, Sanders, omerosa, obama, all commies and alive, just like the American communist party.

>he says words after the fact
Yes wonderful, just like all those crying parents from Newtown.
Their kids really died dontcha know.

Wheres vid of him at charleston?
Cameras everywhere and you cant show shit.

None of this benefits me Abdul, it benefits justice in our much superior country. This kid is innocent and when he walks I hope you feel like a complete loser for living in a country where you get off for raping hundreds of little white girls but get three months in buttfuck penitentiary for leaving bacon outside a church.

I bet you'd have a whole other tune to sing if it were a sandnigger in a double decker bus.

Fine fine she got hit... I still don't see why we should be above pushing propaganda, it clearly works & NPCs really don't care about truth or honor.

Also, the idea an antifa medic killed her is hilarious.