Cute fire burgers

oh no!!!! California is on fire!!!!#
>laughs in Australian
>currently 140 wild fires burning millions of acres of land in qld currently
>literal fire tornadoes and birds which deliberately light fires to hunt fleeing animals

Attached: 46757601_1916209515159673_5686624282877100032_n.jpg (640x960, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalgeographic.com.au/australia/why-these-birds-carry-flames-in-their-beaks.aspx
cosmosmagazine.com/biology/australian-raptors-start-fires-to-flush-out-prey
youtube.com/watch?v=1n-d_u_jSJY
youtube.com/watch?v=LP0kDweEjz0
youtube.com/watch?v=JqHz063EmUU
youtube.com/watch?v=-gPCa53J5EM
youtube.com/watch?v=UXA0-YAoo9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=TqdRQxgtZtI
royalcommission.vic.gov.au/Finaldocuments/volume-1/HR/VBRC_Vol1_Chapter16_HR.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe we care about our shithole more because ours isn't a literal prison dump like Australia is.

where in qld cunt

Attached: fuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg (800x1103, 149K)

Why would anyone care about a continent that doesn't exist?

>oh you think your fire is bad?
>hold my beer
Only an aussie would get into a pissing contest over who's country burns better

kek +1 point to the burgers

Attached: lol.jpg (640x427, 23K)

Fuck off cunt. Our country has evolved to burn like no other. Millennia of human-ape hybrids have been using fire as a tool to scare animals out of forests. As such, our forests are designed to burn all year round at only the hottest temperatures.

Stfu emu fucker

>fire tornadoes

fuck man, Australia is metal AF.

Attached: meanwhileinaustralia2.jpg (700x779, 39K)

abos are still allowed to hunt with fire in a few places arent they? your niggers are more advanced than ours, they can swim and shiet.

>fuck off we're fu--

Attached: 1541226310855.png (720x760, 235K)

Attached: 1541083702794.gif (480x270, 1.82M)

Yeah we had the fire tornados too, no big deal. It’s just wind and fire.

Isn't the whole continent pretty much desert flatland and brush?

The main difference is your fires might be burning some dingo dens while ours are burning the homes of rich Hollyweirdo's and jews.

We should relocate all the refugges in Europe in the middle of this desert.

I agree frogbro

Do you fuckers ever just drive out to the middle of nowhere in Oz and just fuck around? seems like you could go to the outback and not get in trouble at all with how sparsely populated it is

Attached: 3af1b9a0354358a30e759aca7acd5d42.jpg (590x590, 100K)

How the fuck do you cope with 42 degree heat with humidity at 33%??? I’ve experienced 47 degree heat on Black Saturday in 2009 however the humidity was only 8%, how the fuck do you niggers cope living in a tropical hell-hole like Cairns??

>birds which deliberately light fires to hunt fleeing animals

What?

Attached: 1521981716242.gif (531x288, 1.05M)

The fire tornado in Sonic 06 looked better.

i wonder about this too
australia seems comfy as fuck despite every thing trying to kill you

we get 42 to here every summer, and on the coast surrounded by swamp, humidity is 59% right now. you get used to hell.

Funny how aussie birds have managed to invent fire; but the Sentinelese still haven't.

Go out to the middle of nowhere, blow up some shit with dynamite

TFW Ausfags went to war with the wrong bird.

Attached: QOhSxwM.jpg (640x408, 75K)

The funny thing about being the only car around is that you're also the only suspect.

I'm not saying you should go out there and commit major crimes by croikey

Attached: jtpcYLt.png (480x644, 137K)

So...our fires are doing useful work, then.

Isnt it by being lazy as fuck and doing no work? Like they all just accept its too hot to do anything so nobody is productive, just doing the bare minimum, while customers are consuming the bare minimum, so it kinda balances.

nationalgeographic.com.au/australia/why-these-birds-carry-flames-in-their-beaks.aspx

cosmosmagazine.com/biology/australian-raptors-start-fires-to-flush-out-prey

Our birds are fucking awesome. I love Australian birds. You poofs have no idea how based magpies and currawongs and kookaburras and rosellas are.

Attached: 1534097232434.png (1400x932, 1.46M)

>magpies
youtube.com/watch?v=1n-d_u_jSJY
youtube.com/watch?v=LP0kDweEjz0

Attached: 1526765328072.png (960x540, 400K)

>currawongs
youtube.com/watch?v=JqHz063EmUU
youtube.com/watch?v=-gPCa53J5EM

Attached: 1525487897147.png (969x1479, 2.65M)

Queensland is a hell of a lot bigger than California though, user.

>kookaburras
youtube.com/watch?v=UXA0-YAoo9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=TqdRQxgtZtI

Attached: 1534175082413.png (555x500, 488K)

I hope our fire brigade doesn’t accidentally forget how to put out fires. There seems to be a lot of that about in public services at the moment. I’m tired of hearing ‘the report uncovered a catalogue of errors,’ on the news.

lol that shit is still on fire. No real burgers in commiefornia though, they're all made of soi.

>deep wilderness of your country compared to hyperpopulated commiefornia.
You have to compare to Alaska, which has literal firestorms beyond belief.

Attached: 13FD608B-0C24-4266-8BC0-2991E949C5C5.jpg (550x399, 34K)

fuck that shit, it was 42 degrees one day in January this year and the humidity was recorded as only 3%, it damages the stone fruit trees in my backyard.
correct.

Attached: 1529618018222.png (424x480, 107K)

Have you read the Royal Commission Report on the Black Saturday fires in 2009??
royalcommission.vic.gov.au/Finaldocuments/volume-1/HR/VBRC_Vol1_Chapter16_HR.pdf

prove the snek arent having çeks

Wait, really?

Mags are bro-tier, that is all.

Don't worry, we're laughing too Abbo

Lmaooo

>laughs in Australian
>while housing prices go up, wages drop like a stone, and the Chinese colonize the only habitable 10% of land on the entire Australian continent
You niggers ARE the seppos.

>We care about California
Fucking kek. No, we would love to see it burn. All the economic powerhouses like Apple or whatever can just move to other states.

I've always wanted to visit Australia, it's on the top of my list of must see places. I want to visit Victoria and areas like Howitt plains.

We had literal fire tornados in one of our summer fires too. They arent in uncommon in runaway wildfires

We have no wage growth but our house prices have fallen 10% from the peak, 8% in a year, it'll be 20% by the end of next year and officially a housing bubble burst. So that's good. Chinese have also been banned by their government from moving money off-shore so they're defauling on their mortgages and losing money, so that's good.

>birds which deliberately light fires to hunt fleeing animals

Huh should of never taught my pet crow who flew away one day how to use a lighter.

nice firebug you got there

California’s population is almost double that of all Australia. Your fires don’t matter cause nothing and nobody important is burning

would love to watch a fire tornado hunt fleeing animals

the entirety of qld

Attached: 46972239_1952157794821734_2565138358195978240_n.jpg (649x753, 42K)

thats a dingo you uncultured cunt

how about you fuck right off, what dont u understand about the fact we are full fuck off cunt

poor dingos

our birds carry flamming sticks which they use to light grasslands on fire to catch the animals running out

Attached: Single-Bird-and-Fire-edit.jpg (1024x683, 106K)

Based. Unleash some of these on commiefornia

Ca doesnt need any help burning itself down

>dingo
doggi

wtf? how have you not exterminated all animals in your shitty island yet and repopulated that crap hole with rabbits and sheep? you are week.

because we want these animals here? a weak environment breeds weak men, humans need a strong selective pressure to keep on top of our game

No, thanks for link i’ll give it a read. I’m already depressed as hell anyway