I need to vent on how I feel about my shit country

Everything fucking wrong with this country
>Literal bastard for a Leader
>40% taxation
>Asswipe government bought the oil pipeline that goes to B.C because muh environement (LITTLE DO THEY FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT PIPELINE WOULD OPEN INTERNATIONAL TRADE FOR OIL AND BUYING THAT PIPELINE IS FURTHER CRASHING THE ECONOMY)
>Bullshit carbon tax
>taxed on literally every food item that is not packaged in glass because muh environement
>health care is fucking shit for small stuff
>Special privileges to the Native Americans (20% discount on booze, cigs, free gas, free hunting license and can fish as much as they want.
>literally taught in schools about pushing for a 1 world government
>antisemitism is illegal of fucking course
>350K IMMIGRANTS A FUCKING YEAR
>immigrants taking all the jobs
>immigrants ruin nature and don't give a fuck about their environment
>government literally funds fake news (CTV, CBC etc etc)
>Andrew Sheer is a crypto liberal (leader of the conservative party)
>immigrants get free everything... LITERALLY
>welfare up the ass
>weak as hell criminal punishments
>Cucked gun laws
>Marijuana legal
>people who are 16 can vote
>Quebec
>gender neutral bathrooms
>Quebec
>Canadian white culture 100% destroyed
>FUCKING QUEBEC
>Omar Khadr a terrorist received 10 million $ from the government
>Canadian white culture 100% destroyed
>circumcision is legal
>Ahmed Hussen is Canadas immigration minister (mudslime who is responsible for the hordes invading Canada)
>And all around fucking degeneracy.

The only thing that is keeping me from going insane is my beloved Alberta, I am so thankful I am here instead of being in Ontario or even fucking Quebec.

Just a reminder to everyone that Canada used to be 98% white in the 70s
FUCK QUEBEC AND FUCK KIKES.

Attached: 1541122789428s.jpg (125x124, 4K)

the worse they make things here, the more violence the backlash will be. Always look at the positive, most of the elites will end up dead judging by how criminally they are running this country.

Quebec is the only good thing about this country

Also fuck off QuebecCucks, I don't wanna hear 1 word from you welfare leeching faggots who is holding back all of Canada, especially Alberta.

Attached: Alberta.png (1200x600, 58K)

Fuck off nigger it's easily the worst thing, Quebec is just fucking deadweight, all the commit to in the country is the fact that they are the center of Canadian culture.

bump

Attached: foodmungus.jpg (800x662, 200K)

I know we make fun of you, Canada, but ultimately, we are both in this together and since you are further gone than us (though not by much), you are always welcome to emigrate here when your country is destroyed.

Attached: $19 chicken brampton.jpg (2016x980, 408K)

he does not speak for the rest of us

No my friend I will probably never leave Canada. Just to clarify to you that if Alberta and Saskatchewan wanted they could rule the entire country and pretty much make every single province their bitch since they are THE economic backbone of Canada.

In Alberta the movement of Alberta seperation/United western Canada is increasingly growing. The only actual roadblock that is preventing them from achieving this is that British Columbia is Heavily left wing because of Vancouver and they are essentially landlocking Alberta in Canada keeping it from leaving. There is a way Alberta and Saskatchewan can get around this, since they are the economic backbone of Canada if they were to join the states the rest of Canada would completely crumble since they won't be able to afford anything since all the money is in the oil, and the oil is in Alberta, Saskatchewan and north B.C.

Now B.C (british columbia) is actually very right wing in the north and they are also heavily in support of a united western Canada. Now in Canada it is fully legal to have your province seperate and it is also fully legal to create a new province. Knowing this Alberta and Sask can pressure the Canadian government with threats saying shit like "If you don't stop with the restrictions on us and north B.C we are joining the united states. Now the government absolutely has to listen to them because if they don't the entire country crumbles. They let us create the province of north B.C and we are all homefree since we Alberta, Saskatchewan and North British Columbia can separate at the same time and create a new country and flip the finger to the rest of Canada.

Sorry for my rambling since there is a whole lot of information in regards to Alberta separatism.

Long story short we can hold the rest of Canada hostage and essentially force them to let us fuck them over regardless.

You can always tell the Alberta cucks on pol because they’re such angry boring incel whiners. Whhhhhhaaaaaaaa. Fuck, Alberta is a wasteland, nothing of value. literally, their proudest thing is shoveling tar from the worst land in Canada. Too poor and backwards, so they need Ontario to manage and finance it. And they’re too stupid to do it themselves so they import maritimers to work it. Too incompetent to power or ship it, so they depend on BC. They call their capital the “City of Champions”, because they drafted an Ontario kid called Gretzky, who then left and never looked back because it was such a shit hole. Comparing AB to Texas is a fucking huge insult to Texans. At least Texas has culture. Texas has BBQ, AB thinks a cold and shitty pancake is food. AB is so,pathetic it makes Saskatchewan seem civilized. Just leave already.

And keep in mind that another province has done something somewhat similar before in the past (Quebec) by pretty much saying "if you don't give us free money from the rest of Canada we are leaving". Now the government pretty much was forced to give them what they want because Quebec leaving would mean that a huge majority of Canadian culture would be gone.

Don't Let VPN Chen get ya down

Attached: proxy chink busted.jpg (750x994, 420K)

thts not even that bad, faggot.
1.3 kgs of chicken for $19 is not bad at all. 1kg of chicken can last a single person 3 days almost 500g of chicken a day for just $6 a day.
What the FUCK do you want? i feel like these food prices in canada being posted is some kind of stupid meme. Nobody fucking cares.
Are canadians getting so stoned and shitposting in incoherence so often that they are now just posting photos of normal supermarket prices?
jesus you cunts are full out cancerous

Oh look a QuebecNigger who does not know shit about Alberta, yes we may be arrogant but you fucking need us, because without us you don't get your free shekels in the mail.
>Alberta is a wasteland
Alberta has nearly all the mineral resources and practically all the oil in Canada.

People like you are part of the reason why I hate this shit country.

most leafs cannot even afford to click this

Attached: leaf roast vs usa roast.jpg (2094x733, 233K)

Attached: $19 for 4.4 lbs of chicken legs.jpg (960x1280, 267K)

look at that roast you dont see them that price except in one place

Attached: $46 roast beef.jpg (936x857, 441K)

So freaking cheap, even for a 3rd world country.

in canada they tell you third world countries are places where people can afford to eat beef daily and that it's a bad thing.

The easiest way to skew the optics is post beef prices.
Canadian beef herd is pitiful. We actually had to buy US beef a few years ago because we simply ran out.
So, because of that, prices skyrocket.
Now, with that said, pork prices have just about doubled in the last few years.
So when people say that canadians have a hard time affording meat... they aren't entirely wrong.

i hear you but this is the way things are now. they can't change

How's Newfoundland? Looks really comfy.

>The easiest way to skew the optics is post beef prices.

and woody breast chicken prices look at this shitcanadians think that's what chicken looks like

Don't be a naughty goy!

Attached: 2667725120_dfee2352f1.jpg (500x333, 132K)

and post KD prices

Attached: kraft dinner.jpg (907x1209, 359K)

Attached: 1526685122479.png (640x360, 450K)

look at the costs of everything

Attached: southwestern ontario.jpg (2290x2932, 1016K)

I'm paying R$7,00(About $1,80) for the same thing.
What's is wrong with your country?

>people who can 16 can vote
sauce
other then taht yea fuck my life

Your government unbanned me from China. Xilai was wrong, I was right.

I see you schlomo, you know that this will inevitably happen and you are scared of it. Because you understand that a United western Canada is going to be a high threat to your one world government plan.

Attached: 1541391503338.jpg (288x288, 29K)

Quebec has some of the highest teen male suicide rates in the world for a reason. As much as I love my nation, things are pretty blackpilled here. The only positive is that in destroying us, the anglo has destroyed himself.

Attached: 1535309062787.jpg (600x400, 41K)

i live in an expensive American city and i can buy that much chicken at a restaurant for the same price?

Because if you arent 12 you remember how good it use to be and when you look at the reasons why its not like that anymore you quickly realize just how screwed up the boomerconomy is.

Ahmed Husen can be physically ended
you must do this if you care about the future
FIGHT. BACK.

Sadly he lives on the other side of the country where everyone loves him. If he were to come over here people would probably lynch him.

you pay 4-7x as much for chicken that an american does

>Cucked gun laws
>I want the government to have less control

>Marijuana legal
>I want the government to have more control

Make up your mind.

Attached: 1524969617905.jpg (720x720, 66K)

I have made up my mind, I want the government to actually be conservative and ban degeneracy but still piss off when it comes to guns. That is not much to ask.

Alright fuckers I gotta go now.
Also fuck Ontario and especially fuck Quebec.

I have to ask, what is it in your opinion that makes the big, bad, evil marijuana so "degenerate"? Is it just because it's usually associated with hippies and lefty-tards? If it's because of the association, then I can kind of understand the reasoning. But I don't see how the drug itself can turn anybody degenerate. I have problems with insomnia, so I'll usually get high like three hours before I intend to sleep. In that three hours I'm sitting in my house minding my own goddamn business (I never go into public high) not bothering anybody, usually reading, or composing music, then I go to sleep when I start burning out. For problems like insomnia, it sure as hell beats using (((unnecessary prescription drugs))) that will take a toll on your liver.

Pls respond

Dumb fucking Albertans. No one out east uses AB oil. Why? #1 no pipeline. #2 Alberta is too stupid to invest in refineries so you ship all your shitty dilbit and crude to the Americans to process into gas and make $ adding value. Ontario and Quebec have more mining and minerals. You have 2nd rate beef, basically dog food compared to the better USDA prime. I tell you to,leave, but Alberta never will because even America wouldn’t take you. You’re not even Alaska or a Dakota .

Aus an Can will unfortunately be chinese colonies oneday

Fuck off edge lord and travel to some 3rd rate countries like Thailand India Vietnam. This place is heaven. That's why they are trying to come here.
Get off of pol and go out for some fresh air (a luxury not afforded to 3/4 of the worlds population). But yes fuck Trudeau, although you keep forgetting we are a vassal state of the U.K. and US. So politicians here right or left are worthless.

I thought Canada was based? Lots of pristine outdoors, great hunting, natural resource rich, not doing the corporate rat race like we do in the US, free healthcare, etc.

Dumb fucking eastern leafs. Gasoline is far to volatile to send thousands of kilometres in pipelines. Regional refineries process crude for the regional market. Shipping crude or dillbit is far safer than processed hydrocarbons

If any Ameribro reads this I need you to sponsor me, I can program in Java and c++ and will work for food. Im dying for a steak lads, fookin nothin but cereal for months, GET ME THE FUG OUT

I don't understand wby everybody hates ontario fags, they voted for Ford. Bery based.

Because they immigrate to other areas of Cucknida and attempt to create over regulation of people’s lives. They promote many state ideals, and are a bunch of faggot pussies on job sites who whine and cry about any deviation from rules and regulations that are way to far reaching.

Americans are next, when Canada economy will fail all the immigrants will go to US.

This. Ontario is like our equivalent of New York. Alberta is like our equivalent of Texas.

Isn't Canada trying to import hundreds of millions of migrants?

Might be a good global plan for pop control if the whole ice age thing has any merit. Invite the unproductive to the Northern Countries with gibs. Then a great winter comes to purify the land.
Probably just wishful thinking but who knows.

When did Canada start going SJW/globalist?

AFAIK, Canada for most of its history was a conservative Anglo/French ethnostate. It must have taken some heavy bullshitting for Canada's relatively small population, which was like 90% white, to start adopting anti-white cuck policies.

Why did Trudeau's dad start worshiping Castro and communism?

Fuck Canada sounds like what California is turning into.

>Why did Trudeau's dad start worshiping Castro and communism?
Some people say he did this to piss on the Anglos and eventually destroy the culture of Western Canada. I personally don't believe that theory, because now the Quebecois have been plagued with the same problem; Montreal is a nigger jungle in some parts. So if this was Pierre's plan, he ended up shooting his own people in the foot too.