India bans homework and heavy schoolbags to prevent spinal damage in children

news.sky.com/story/india-bans-homework-and-heavy-schoolbags-to-prevent-spinal-damage-11565106

Attached: 1543403351438.jpg (1600x1200, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6mIBBuZJHdo
youtu.be/7O9h4L2V5kY
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY
youtu.be/5QruHY6hqAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cringe. students need to learn how to handle weight and homework is necessary. this is retarded.

they should increase the difficulty of tests at least twice. I think there was a plan to start teaching Calculus in from 9th grade, i think they should go ahead with that and put some pressure on students.

we can't be like the west right now, our population needs to be worked to limits. We're still a young country with a median age of 27 and we'll need to be prepared for the 2050 because our birthrates are dropping and high infant mortality ensures that we won't have many young people in the future.

BASED.

99% of the crap you learn at school is useless anyway

Schooling subhumans is useless anyway

But it looks like the large, heavy bookbags might provide some protection from the initial blast wave of the nuclear attack from Pakistan, as seen in OPs pic

this is why indians didn't make very good slaves for the british, so weak.

>homework is necessary

finland called, they said you talk shit

that's just the methane gas catching fire couple of streets away.

this is only an issue because indians don't eat enough calcium to have strong bones.

They probably don't keep textbooks at shool, their classes are like 100 students per room. So carrying that all won't be good over time.

bump

>children in grades one and two homework.
It's fine for homework to start at grade 3

Because we only had 5 min between classes and lockers were really far away, so you would never make it on time, you ended up just carrying 6 books in your backpack all day. That and the shitty desks screwed my back up.

Honestly just put the book on your ipad or some shit.

Pooinlooland is not Finland, and Pajeets are not Perkeles. Also, I reaaaly doubt Finland having the best education system. I'm skeptical about the standards used to measure it

But we do have homework, Like 15 minutes worth uptil High school.

WE WUZ VITTU PERKELE N SHEEIT

seriously, though, good move. Maybe they should work on improving the education system to make critical thinking possible and not just produce soulless machines who can only compute integrals and factor expressions none of which is worth IRL for most people

{{{they}}} are worried that Indians are taking all the good jobs, so want to slow down their school learning

reminds me of Russel Peters, saying why Indians would make shitty slaves working in the cotton fields, complaining of a bad back

nah, they probably have to walk fucking far and carry other shit like bottles and roadside weeds home
you don't need books you need stuff to wipe your ass with

Friendly reminder James Fields trial has started
>he is being scapegoated by the left and the libshit judicial system in Carolina

youtu.be/6mIBBuZJHdo

Spread the word, Antifa has flooded his courtroom and nobody Is there for James... well we are HERE and we can spread the truth that he was set up .

youtu.be/6mIBBuZJHdo

Imagine sitting in a jail cell and do some good works and spread this message

Bonus Vid
>Jow Forums disovling
youtu.be/7O9h4L2V5kY
>john titor time jumping
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY
>history of false flag
youtu.be/5QruHY6hqAc
Based street shitters

should ban football, that how my spinal cord was damaged.

good. now ban holocoster class