Court Orders Boy To Be Chemically Castrated Against Fathers Wishes

>James is a 6 year old boy – his mother is attempting to change his gender
>James prefers to be a boy, but since the age of 3, his mother has chosen to dress him as a girl, and call him by the name “Luna”
>She has enrolled him in Coppell Schools as a girl. He is currently in 1st grade. The teachers and administrators know that he is a boy, but the other parents and students are unaware
>He is undergoing “social transitioning” therapy to prepare him for chemical castration at age 8
>James’ father, Jeff is fighting to protect his son all alone
>His mother has support and financial backing
>The court is requiring Jeff to pay for transgender therapy and the future sexual mutilation of his son
>Courts have enjoined Jeff from dressing James as a boy at school, from teaching him that he is a boy, and from sharing religious teachings on sexuality and gender
>He has been accused of ABUSE for saying that his son is a boy

thefederalist.com/2018/11/26/mom-dresses-six-year-old-son-girl-threatens-dad-losing-son-disagreeing/

This is happening in Dallas, Texas. The father has also lost his job since anonymous callers phoned into his job claiming he was abusive towards transgenders, resulting in his termination. Anyone who claims this is still a free country is a god damned liar or an idiot.

Attached: Hell Is What We're Living.jpg (680x512, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

savejames.com
youtube.com/watch?v=JxdvOLdG_34&t=12s
savejames.com/court-documents/
youtu.be/xNUDzA-_CYs

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the totally unbiased therapist that the son was taken to in order to confirm that he had gender dysphoria.

Attached: 1543368825944.jpg (1536x1717, 878K)

The wife in question is a pediatrician and is forcibly doing this to the kid, probably to spite her ex husband or simply because she's an insane piece of shit with no regard for the long term health of her own offspring.

Attached: 1543366192219.jpg (1242x1833, 753K)

When the kid is with his Dad he refuses to wear girls clothes and dresses normally. Only when he's with his mother does he go along with this child abuse, but remember, it's not abuse, it's a wonderful expression of his real identity.

Attached: dbf3fe829e2590dff26de2306848b91b2060f32c1180f4da980c767b05ea4cf9.jpg (300x269, 20K)

Frankly I hope that enough people care to maybe somehow make this an issue that gains traction on social media but I doubt it. Every day I lose what little hope I have left of anything resembling righteousness or justice emerging in this travesty of a society. We're letting all of this happen and doing nothing to stop it, but sitting on the internet grumbling about it. Nothing will change if that's all we ever do, and I'm tired of it. I'm tired of all of it.

The father should shoot this cunt. Yes, he'll go to jail, but there doesn't seem to be any other way to save his son

bump, activists for transgender freaks are nihilistic scum seeking to erode the foundation of society while eagerly destroying individuals' lives.

what in the name of fuck is going on here??

>fuck this gay earth
This is horrific, user. The whole trans shit is like a cult but that's fine if you're an adult. Children should be excluded and protected from this madness and that will only happen via the law desu

The only thing the father can do to save his son is not pay for shit and go to jail. After the Day of the Rope this will be a Lifetime original movie.

The Federalist is an American satirical conservative online magazine and podcast that covers politics, policy, culture, and religion, and publishes a newsletter. The site was co-founded by Ben Domenech and Sean Davis and launched in September 2013. Wikipedia

Unironically this, to save his son the father must sacrifice everything

The courts and judges are a fucking disease.
Everytime I see a judge in an obituary I smile because I can just imagine Peter shitting all over them at the pearly gates and sending them directly to Hell.
What can be done about the courts and judges Jow Forums?
These "people" act as if they are God Himself.
Report them to the IG?

Attached: 1539138074058.gif (720x403, 2.49M)

It's not fine for adults either. They all need to be gassed

Just to highlight a bit more of this from the article from those who choose not to read it all:

>When his mother, a pediatrician, took James for counseling, she chose a gender transition therapist who diagnosed him with gender dysphoria, a mental conflict between physical sex and perceived gender. James’ precious young life hinges purely on the diagnosis of gender dysphoria by a therapist who wraps herself in rainbow colors, affirms the diagnosis of gender dysphoria, and dismisses evidence to the contrary. Remove the “rainbow” from James’ diagnosis, and it crumbles under the weight of the criteria for the diagnosis of gender dysphoria.

>The diagnosis is critical, because labeling a child with gender dysphoria can trigger a series of physical and mental consequences for the child and has legal ramifications in the ongoing custody case. Get it wrong and young James’s life is irrevocably harmed.

>The criteria for a diagnosis of childhood gender dysphoria are that a child be persistent, consistent, and insistent about being the opposite sex. James’s mom is “all in” on the diagnosis of gender dysphoria and assisting with social transition. She used the name Luna to enroll him as a girl in first grade, and provides only female clothes.

>Meanwhile, Dad isn’t seeing signs of gender dysphoria. In the father’s home, James appears to be a normal boy and doesn’t identify as a girl. He has a choice of boy’s or girl’s clothes there, and he chooses to dress as a boy. The fact that James changes gender identity depending on which parent is present makes the diagnosis of gender dysphoria both dubious and harmful.

And picture related is part of the court documents where the bitch doesn't even want the father to show up to school events lest he reveal the fucking blatant truth and shatter the insane fantasy.

Attached: a630d7678b98a94161b7a2b67e83a6183ce41239f9f87580d091fb79f04a09b0.jpg (1242x229, 112K)

This,is like,the onion, I hope no one thinks it's real

this makes my blood boil
im convinced that every single faggot and tranny should just get the rope.

is there anything we can do?

Oy vey, yes, another white bloodline destroyed! *rubs hands*

Tweet @Trump

Additionally as I said the father lost his job due to this. As well, the judge in the case is a female and family court is stacked against men to begin with. He's also being forced to help pay for the costs of the therapy that is turning his own son into an abomination. God bless America, right?

Attached: American Legal System At Its Finest.png (1193x211, 28K)

When you warned everyone about the slippery slope, only to realize you’ve been riding it this whole time

I was against this yesterday but hes running out of options...
I hope he just kills the Mum the Son doesnt deserve to die

Shotgun the Mom. It’s literally the only solution to save your son at this point.

savejames.com

It's real faggot

its a self fulfilling prophesy.

>*kid plays with barbies one day for 10 minutes*

>mom sees

>mom takes kid to "doctor"

>"doctor" says he has gender dysphoria and needs help

>mom reinforces diagnosis by putting kids in dresses and calling him a female name

>kid is fucked in the head and goes along with it

this is child abuse, and the mother should have custody removed immediately. the "doctor" needs to have her license to practice taken as well.

Spam this cunt with everything you've got, gore gore gore

How is that even possible that she's allowed by the law to do this?

Agreed

Agreed, not even joking. This is the best of a bad situation. The mother is pure evil. It's always the mother pushing this shit. youtube.com/watch?v=JxdvOLdG_34&t=12s

It's current year!

bump

Attached: 1543247020532.jpg (1024x934, 78K)

This has already been dug into extensively, and yes, it is real. Shall I post more of the court documents, you lying piece of shit?

Attached: 1543368427977.jpg (1389x1769, 813K)

I want to believe it is satire but it was also covered by other sources and the federalist was said to mostly accurately present things by a "fact checking website"

What the fuck.

Attached: c6aea35dedb8d08bf47bab382b5e0e7a--dragon-age-memes.jpg (640x610, 41K)

>reddit plebbit memeia

Something beautiful and completely normal and natural you disgusting sexist racist bigot

This cuck needs to put a bullet in his wife and anyone else involved in this shit

In the 1970's a bunch of therapists convinced a bunch of kids they were being ritually abused as part of satanic cults.

These cases even went to court and men were locked up and sentenced.

I dont believe it was government orchestrated. Just a fluke or human psychology.

In these cases however where a six year old child is going to be peremantly disfigured i find it highly disturbing that no one listens to reason.

Even worse than the ritual satanic cult abuse where families were torn apart this is horrifically damaging to a childs life.

These children are the most vulnurable of society totally incapable of defending themselves and wholly reliant on those in positions of power to do so.

What does it say of our ersatz society that we not only continually fail to do so but promote such abuse?

This is not an accidental but orchestrated failure.

Just my way of processing it

Exactly, I'm not even gonna read this thread. It's too early to get pissed off.

I am surprised the father hasn't snapped yet

I hate to say this. But he might actually need to kill the mother, unless he come up with some incredibly mind bendingly grand strategy to get everybody on his side and soon.

He's a cuck if he doesn't desu

Sometimes you just have to step back and just laugh at this shitshow of a world.

You can do this because in the lovely clown world that we live in, you claim that the kid has a psychological condition that can only be treated by dressing them up as a girl and chemically altering their entire physiological development through puberty. Because you're doing it to HELP the child, to TREAT the child, it's not abuse, see? This country isn't just a failure at this point, it's an abomination.

Attached: 1543366652863.png (856x558, 129K)

I'd be fine with it if they didn't want to cut xir's dick off.

Give a link to the documents

This is how shooters are made

Satanic inversion.

They will make it impossible for a man to be righteous. That is thier goal. (Well the goal of their master the devil)

Pure Evil

God this is sad

A transgendered child is like a vegan cat. We all know whose making the choice.

Attached: 1518355532179.png (498x434, 51K)

These people need to hang ffs

this is exactly what pure evil looks like.

Blackpilled

At some point people are just gonna lych this people, but why does this not happen? How much can normal people take before they just fly off the handle?

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

we warned you muh freedom americans

This is why jury nullification exists.

Disgusting....welcome to hell!

Attached: FD53005C-EB18-4868-8F45-1DEA452A4254.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

Follow up on this
I need a link to documents from the courts website

This poor little lad wants to play Fortnight with his Dad and this crazy cunt wants to cut his dick off. No shit he didn't like his girl's haircut you evil witch. WTF Dallas, why does this cunt have custody?

Has he at least tried to get a second opinion on the gender dysphoria? The court’s probably so nutty that they believe they’re in the clear just because they have a “psychologists” recommendation. He could start signing on tons of psychologists to do the test and then he’ll have overwhelming evidence of his position. He could even use those tests as evidence of getting custody of his son back.

This is actually really sad. The cherry on top is making him pay for it. This is just an evil bitch torturing her ex husband.

savejames.com/court-documents/

They're all right there on the website, and if you actually know how to to dig, you can go look them up off of it.

>münchhausen transgenderism by proxy
What the fuck

Attached: 1531635100729.png (1200x1200, 1.22M)

women are the tool of the devil

This is the type of degeneracy that makes me say "Come, Lord Jesus, come quickly!"

Thread theme
youtu.be/xNUDzA-_CYs

>welcome to hell!

Attached: 1538016314102.webm (320x180, 2.13M)

Attached: 1542746747315.gif (500x270, 986K)

WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 1476325398493.png (531x497, 148K)

I don't get this at all just have another kid? What the fuck and she's a pedotrist as well? Fuck the medical profession has gone backwards 100+ years in the last 20

At this point the problem is so severe that there is no 'fixing it'

The entire apparatus of justice is corrupted.

What a hellish situation. There are very few occasions where violence is required in modern society, but assuming that the article is telling the truth and not omitting any details? I couldn't say that I wouldn't take extreme measures if I was that father.

Sodom and Gomorrah weren't this bad.

Attached: 8FA3B2F2-DD46-4E92-A017-159A6FE49638.jpg (731x630, 45K)

That’s gonna be a BUMP from me

Worst part is the kid will end up mentally ill no matter what happens. Either from his dad killing his mother or what his mother is doing to him. So fucking evil.

WTF, god plz nuke this shitty planet

>Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom--both young and old--surrounded the house.

Is there doubt where this is headed any longer?

Seeing shit like this everyday on Jow Forums is inching me ever closer to pulling a Gregory Bowers and unloading a clip onto my local syn*g*gue

Attached: ugh.jpg (225x224, 4K)

And who let it come this far? Not us.

I would kill the bitch, fuck it.

If that shit flew here. That mother would be thrown off a cliff. How the fuck do you guys tolerate this shit. It makes my blood boil so much

Kill these people please, kill them all

godaddy. .com/whois/results.aspx?domain=savejames.com
corporationwiki. .com/p/2ihh6u/enthymeme-llc

You fucking fools

Dallas in a Californian colony

We have to get the father on Tucker Carlson this is getting ridiculous

This.

If he was a man he would have done it already.

Really? We just sit by and watch it all happen and criticize it, but we're not willing to risk life and limb to stop it, either. Can we really say we've done everything we can to stop this? We all seem resigned to just letting it happen. I have to wonder when I stand before God, or my ancestors, or whatever there is at the end, I'll be able to justify myself.

How did you guys end up being so based and we ended up so bluepilled? It’s crazy.

No wonder they offed JFK there

CIA get out of here with your tricks

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

The federalist is not satire you leaf faggot

He may go to jail, but he will be heralded in heavan.

Good fuck americans I hope all whites will be erased.

We fucking told you.
Little boys were dressed up as girls and danced for Jews in brotherls during Weimar.
Why didnt you listen.

Attached: 1527441109120.jpg (768x960, 124K)

If I was in Texas I’d brick her windows and set her car on fire.

We're done.

God will not tolerate this kind of abomination. God have mercy on us all we have failed to fear him and so he will pour out the cup of his wrath upon the world. God help us all.