SO IS RACE MIXING EVER OKAY?

Pic related is a half poo hybrid. I want to gape fuck her asshole, but can't now because she married a bantu. Is there anything morally wrong with encouraging a dog shit ugly pale inbred sun roasted British chimpanzee, to race mix with a street shitting scat militant South Indian australoid?

Attached: NaomiScott.jpg (1361x2050, 508K)

>so is race mixing ever okay
No.

>caring what underachievers on Jow Forums think
>2018

Attached: 397fe023169b70997038a7397ae95cb8.jpg (639x633, 51K)

In some cases it's fine but racial purity should be a must unless there's inbreeding or retard/disability gene passing involved.

Elaborate.

I need to spread my will some where.

Attached: my niggah.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Why should racial purity be a must? Elaborate your logic behind this assertion, and explain to me what the benefits of racial purity are?

Attached: 911 was justified.jpg (1024x671, 95K)

Projection usually means you are the thing you are projecting. Why are you a sad NEET and an underachiever user?
>elaborate
No

>racial purity
>Bulgaria

You know mudslim genes get wiped out into oblivion with race mixing too

>no

So your entire position is based off irrational notions of triablism? Lmao, fucking retard.

Attached: Double digit IQ (you).jpg (480x470, 22K)

Its not exactly a secret that Jow Forums isn't the masterrace they claim to be

Attached: 1492546525392.jpg (960x956, 122K)

see

Islam is a religion pin head, try harder.

This.

Attached: IQ below room temperature (you).jpg (645x729, 49K)

Sandnigger genes then

You're not wrong.

Attached: Nazi fag.jpg (1024x668, 106K)

>posts r*ddit picture
And I imagine all mutts as brown hakf mexican obese retards who's iq is 80 and are all sad NEETS lmao. You're so retarded you dont even know where Australia is on a map lol

Somalis are plenty full back home, I don't lose anything gape fucking a poojeta mutt in bongland. 1/10 try harder you autistic Mongolian love child.

Attached: Cross wielding faggot (you).jpg (800x820, 91K)

all white anglos have some thing for pakis, both your women and men love pakis and poos
paki this paki that
just let the UK burn, you're not worth it anymore.

You asked if race mixing is ever bad not if its bad in bongland. I answered your question

>SO IS RACE MIXING EVER OKAY?
Sure

Attached: -pol-.jpg (1024x975, 76K)

>racemixing is great!
>brazil
>picture is of a white guy
how fucking delusional lmao, I bet you call yourself white too

Who the fuck cares about the opinion of a sun burnt crooked tooth English man? I'm Somali, and poojeeta mutts are my new fetish.

Attached: 1543366289255s.jpg (229x250, 6K)

Elaborate, and post thick sexy Brazillian ass.

Attached: GIB.jpg (620x592, 40K)

Are you able to anwser a question without race baiting or trolling at all?

You failed to enunciate/elaborate your reasoning, 1/10 try again pin head.

Attached: dick head (you).jpg (111x125, 3K)

Who said I was trolling? And you're moving the goal post. Elaborate your position famalam.

Attached: Democratic society.png (866x900, 95K)

The "IT'S OK TO BE WHITE" stormniggers are exactly like this; the problem isn't taking pride in whiteness, cause it never stops right there, but descends into; but let's kick the shitskins out, and prevent miscegenation, lets harass race mixed kids and their parents ... with white nationalism its never just about yourself taking pride in who you are, it's always a desire to interfere and control the lives of people around you, and this is where bashing them becomes self defense.

Attached: screen-shot-2017-02-23-at-1-24-44-pm.png (350x350, 142K)

Very true, and it's also a scape goat for finding meaning in life. Most ethnic bashers are looking for something to fill their nihilistic void, and white nationalism fits that criteria.

Attached: Christianity LoL.png (570x400, 67K)

>she married a bantu
Shame. Had she mated with a white guy, her kids could've easily passed as white. Half-breed poos are super easy to bleach.

This

The reason why no one takes race politics seriously is because it really boils down to individuals believing that THEY are superior. Even if they got rid of all the obvious non whites around them, there is no scenario that they will ever accept that another white person is more white and thus inherently better than they are. Taking pride in "whiteness" is literally taking credit for the greatness of others while having none yourself

Attached: white pride.jpg (800x600, 69K)

Lol, that's because most poos are already mixed with Proto Caucasian admixture. They're all mystery meat in other words.

Attached: Poo chronicles.jpg (1031x336, 262K)

j

Attached: Pepe.jpg (580x477, 188K)