Is this country TRAD?

South Africans get in here!

Does this country have a lot of trad thots?

Im a Swede user living in South Africa (north of Johannesburg). I struggle to find white women there. I'd say even in Sandton (the exclusive area), only maybe 20% are white. And most chicks are older and married. The younger ones seems to be roasties.

Is Pretoria or other Afrikaaner/Boer hotspots better? Or is the "conservative Boer" just a meme?

I'm thinking whether I should spend the effort to learn Afrikaans, or whether I should just fuck off.

Thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot_20181128-142337.png (2048x2033, 2.59M)

>Im a Swede user living in South Africa
Do you think we dont see your flag nigger?

Hide thread

>trad thots
Off yourself.
And no it is not.

Attached: sniff.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

Don’t bother all South African are thots no debates.

They literally just rotate “high status” men..if you manage a GF I can 100% guarantee you there’s atleast 3 other guys she’s talking to and is probably fucking...

Doesn’t matter if she’s religious, Afrikaner, black, white whatever.

Fucking multiple men is the culture here

Just fuck a based niggres instead of the cucked white roasties, they're easier to find. Thank me later, might improve your shitty beta Swedish genes.

>nigger DNA
>improving anything

Might give the blondie a kid with some actual physical strength and not afraid to speak his mind. Swedish, particularly women, already lack a brain so there's nothing to lose on the intellectual level.

>Fucking multiple men is the culture here
Why is that? Modern degeneracy or just nigger culture infecting whites as well?

Just don't reproduce or marry and enjoy a big black butt.

>Might give the blondie a kid with some actual physical strength and not afraid to speak his mind.
Might give him a kid with AIDs as well.

Alright so it's just like all white women then. I haven't had much success with the white girls in SA yet (mainly been dating niggers)...so bummed out to hear that.

> Just fuck niggers
I did for a while but got tired of bestality. Would prefer human women.

Also I've noticed that the guys in SA are usually much more good looking than the females. At least in Gauteng. You think that's genetic or are men just dating down out of necessity?

Show your Finnish flag untermensch. Anyway larp or not you are quite correct, Swedish men are pathetic at the moment. I'm quite certain it's not in the genes though. I turned out pretty based and so did all my friends.

They're all Pretoria Princesses kek. Maybe if you went to Orania or someshit but otherwise forget it.

Som en afrikaansk man kan jeg si at engelsk jenter i sör-afrika er for mest del roasties, og Johannesburg er en dritt by å bo i. Pröve å finne afrikaansk venner, du skal ikke finne godt jenter i klubbene..

Også som en svensk man er det ikke vanskelig å lære afrikaansk, det er også et germansk språk... Eg vet det er norsk ja

based

Modern degeneracy, American exceptionalism...

Whatever takes hold in the US quickly filters down here..

The in thing now is feminism and sexual revolution...so traditional values got eroded long ago...

The US really needs to sort itself out already. Behavioral contagion

Jag tänkte eventuellt försöka lära mig Afrikaans. Men vill försäkra mig om att det är värt arbetet/tiden.

If they are based and the women are trad, then I'm gonna take up some private lectures. I've noticed as you say that it's quite easy and similar to Sweden. "Hoe gaan dit?" when pronounced sounds almost the same as "Hur är läget?" in Swedish. If they are roasties like the Swedish girls though then that'd suck.

As you have lived in Norway, how would you compare Norwegian to South African girls? The only thing I have noticed so far is that yours seem to get married and have kids at a much earlier age, on average.

Sorry to hear that user. Have you spent any considerable time in the US or Europe and could compare? Are South Africans basically the same at this point?

> I mainly fuck blacks

Not surprised. Euros are a status symbol to blacks here..

This is exactly what I’m talking about..bet you those black girls you’ve been with had bfs or other blacks guys they were seeing

Did coal burning skyrocket after kardashian/ariana grand/etc started infiltrating the pop culture? I'd imagine 20% aids should've at least made them think twice

Black girls really adore white men. They all tell me South African white men (especially Afrikaaners) are racists who would never sleep with a black girl, and that's why most bfwm relationships consists of foreign white men. So if you want to try one, just talk to one and I'm 99% sure you'll get in there. I don't think they prefer Euros to local South African whites, they're just afraid you aren't interested in them.

Many black girls I've been with only hook up with white men and dont like black men at all. Some so both but most of them seem to prefer white men.

Attached: 1527119739173.jpg (600x445, 55K)

I'm not sure if that number is actually correct. It might be, but I can tell you that Ive HIV tested pretty much every single nigger Ive had sex with (using a 20 gum swiping test) and none have been positive so far.

This, the good thing here Is that whatever comes in, get beaned, so end up being something to laugh

*20 minute long gum swiping test (used at clinics in the States, supposedly as accurate as a blood test).

There seems to be very little coalburning going on in SA. Many white women I talk to say that they "don't cross the racial barrier". Now ofc one should always take what a woman says with a grain of salt. It's possible they say this to impress me or something. But a woman would NEVER say something like that in Europe or America.

Also SA differs from America in the way that white men still hold the highest status in society. Black females all dream of white men so naturally white women won't be as interested in black men like in the States, where being black is a status symbol in of itself. This is just my observation from a short time in the country though.

>Black females all dream of white men
pol's resident Estonian with jungle fever should go to South Africa then.

He should. But it's similar all over the world I think. In America the easiest girls to fuck as a white man are the African American girls (in my experience).

Attached: Screenshot_20181128-173639.png (1494x2048, 2.51M)

Eg har ikke bodde i Norge, å være ærlig er det ikke mulig å gruppe jenter samme.

Du finne to typer jenter her - family orientated og ikke. Noen jenter gifte seg etter skol med en kjæreste de hadde fra grade 8 og det er kanskje et tegn at amerikanske kultur er ikke sa sterk her med å legge seg med multiple menesker for deg gifte seg.

For mest del er engelsk jenter som typisk Oslo jenter som tror på multiculturalism og er veldig liberal. Afrikaansk jenter for mest del mer konservativ, kan ikke alltid lov det.

Og hvis du bara letter etter en jenta å smash and pass kan du tror at de er thots. I ekte afrikaner kultur er det forsatt dårlig å ha sex utenfor ekteskap, det er kanskje ikke alltid praktisert, men det er noen mange jenter har tilbake i deres sinn. Det er muntlig å smash and pass dem.

You do speak some truth, afrikaners are for most part racist and not interested in them so they're right to assume it. But every black girl not of south africa has shown interest to date me cause they don't have that mentality.

DAUYMM.

Attached: daymnigga.webm (640x800, 2.34M)

Ok men det later ju lovande/bra. Jag ska försöka prata mer med afrikaanske flickor nar jag kommer tillbaka till Sydafrika och se hur de ar. Svårt att hitta i Johannesburg dock, jag far ta taget till Pretoria.

Yeah I would imagine white women from outside of SA go there not to meet white men. Are you the Indian dude from Durban by any chance? Or are you black?

Nhhnnnnggg
God I wish Serbia was culturally diverse and enriched. I'd be drowning in black ayss

Attached: 1515554955046.webm (400x720, 2M)

I'm a white afrikaans dude and no, sex tourism isn't a thing here other than old German men.

Fun fact, after apartheid, sex tourism from Germany was so big here that it caused a small outbreak of HIV in Europe

How would you notice uncleaned shit on her arse without smelling it?

A culture of women fucking multiple men, without regard to the man’s race, is one of the reasons why your country is a genetic shithole.

Are you willing to show us your DNA test?

Or are you not willing to do so? Because your DNA test revealed that you’re descended from some women who went around fucking multiple men, without regard to the man’s race?

If the Swedish guy fucks some of the “white” women in South Africa, he’ll be introducing nigger genes into his family tree. And Malay and Indian genes, too.

Really, the only way that this Swede can preserve his genetic line is by staying in Sweden and not moving to South Africa.