How the fuck did Americans vote for this retard?

How the fuck did Americans vote for this retard?

Attached: trump and the saudis.jpg (765x924, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0020702018792917
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>They're making a mistake because I have a gut and my gut tells me more sometimes than anybody else's brain can ever tell me

leafbro, pls

Attached: prime-minister-justin-trudeau-visits-the-ottawa-main-sikh-te3.jpg (1000x750, 36K)

The difference is that Trudeau's influence stops at the border. Trump's retardation affects us all.

We love Trudeau. Please

Trump will go down as the most retarded president in history. He's laughable

>NOT wanting hillary/ centrist candidate
>electoral college
>white racists wanting to whitewash the obama presidency because butthurt over a black president
>purposely voting for an idiot for lulz

I voted for him. I like my guns. I wanted my taxes lowered. Hillary Clinton is an actual cunt. I needed no further reason

Perfect and complete revenge can't be the primary goal when when you have as many chores on your list as he does. Not that I'm 100% sure he's not bought so to speak. There's a decent chance he made a deal. One that will work out better than simple revenge followed by a dead end.

Cruz should have been president

Attached: download (88).jpg (306x165, 6K)

Again
We had two choices. He was the less retarded one. I’d vote for him again if they put up Clinton again.

I doubt saudi's or iraqis had the weapons required for all the things happening at 9/11

Attached: 1541300529200.png (1701x1080, 2.4M)

Also I don’t give two shits about foreign policy. Trumps first action could be to nuke your entire country and I wouldn’t give a damn as long as he lowered my taxes

>implying Hillary would be any better

She'd get less media attention for her crimes, but she'd be sucking the lobbyist/Saudi/Israeli cock as much as Trump.

Attached: how about no bear.jpg (300x179, 28K)

The other option was having Hillary Clinton as president of the country. Nobody wants that.

LOL look at this psychopath. Just kys

I hate winning.

Implying they didn't show him a picture of Kennedy's body being desecrated
The young Kennedy kids being gang raped by Saudi royalty and Jackie tied up and told him that that's what happens when you step out of line

>implying i implied that

fucking leafs...annex when???

>I don’t give two shits about foreign policy.
Then I guess you left the Trump train over a year ago, considering his domestic "policy".

Trump is center left, I don't know how hillary can possibly be considered centrist.

>we love trudeau

fucking leaf gtfo

Attached: CtjHOIL.gif (424x240, 996K)

>I voted for him. I like my guns. I wanted my taxes lowered. Hillary Clinton is an actual cunt. I needed no further reason

You would have kept your guns.
Lower taxes? LOL...how's that working out for you?

Because we don’t want to be like fucking canada.
Trump is worth billions
He owns a 757
He owns Trump Tower
He owns real estate all over the world
You do t achieve and maintain it by being retarded.
You do achieve nothing by being unable to acknowledge others brillaiance and your own lack there of.

SHUT THE FUCK UP OP
China has been fucking you for YEARS and yet you continue to roll over
>journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0020702018792917

The day of the rake will come soon enough, before the Chinese uses your economy to subvert ours
>a fucking leaf

Attached: IMG_9363.jpg (1900x1155, 367K)

>hurr durr i don't care that saudi arabia is one of our biggest allies, we should go to war with them because reasons

>also stop being so mean to china drumpfy!

Btw was that picture taken before or after the Saudis had there civil war?

>You do t achieve and maintain it by being retarded.
You do if you inherited most of your wealth from daddy.

>you would have kept your guns.
you’re why America is in the state it’s in, faggot
gtfo

>hurr durr i don't care that saudi arabia is one of our biggest allies, we should go to war with them because reasons
Who says we should go to war? It's only you saying that.

Even Jow Forums has retard liberals posting

Am I the only person that remembers the Saudi “civil war”.
Has anyone stopped to think the Saudis in charge NOW are not the same in charge when 9/11 happened?

Yaaaaaaawn
Retards that are given millions blow throw it. See athletes that are now broke.
Trump on the other hand has grown the empire.