Vote Bolsonaro for TIME's Person of the Year!

Vote Bolsonaro for TIME's Person of the Year!

Currently in second place and catching up.

time.com/5454447/person-of-the-year-2018-poll/
(i know time is a shitty leftist poc but it still would be funny)

Attached: 7120796_x720.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5454447/person-of-the-year-2018-poll/
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Jair_Bolsonaro
youtu.be/f1PEJw9Er-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagina o lulz.

we can try but they started fudging the results around on us recently. if they cant win, they just cheat.

I'd imagine the lulz to be better if we voted Bin Salman

Or BTS

>is cheating
>complains about cheating

NO WE NEED TO MAKE STORMY DANIELS WIN.

voting isnt cheating you fucking twat, changing the results is.
there hue hue, you owe me one. gas some fucking trannies or something.

BTS use Nazi images and actions and they have the girl vote.

George Soros should be person of year because he's the biggest shit disturber in the history of planet earth

bin and bolsonaro are both in the lead it looks like, i'll be happy with either. best korea is also acceptable but i dont think we can pull that one off this year.

I am not voting for a zionist again

Voted for TayTay she's still our queen

Why is a Saudi Prince in the lead?

>Mohammed bin Salman is all the way up there

My fuckin sides. He should be the one on the cover of TIME's

unironically he is winning with 44%, he is just losing for the arabia prince who has 54 % kek.

EVERYBODY HEIL STORMY THE DEGENERATE LEADER OF THE FIRST MUTT REICH

Nice flag shlomo

killed a glownigger, would be my guess. that wapo faggot, that got dog fooded.

Maybe it was shared to some muslim websites

No one likes (((Journalists))) especially ones connected to the Mudslime Brotherhood.

yeah desu I don't mind losing to based salmão either

it's a joke, some lefty organization or site are vote bombing him for the lols, like it did what he did and still Trump doesn't seem to care

seems like something we would do, but i havent seen the threads for it. maybe it was those fags over at 8.

>time.com/5454447/person-of-the-year-2018-poll/
fuck off
MBS or Putin would be tops. I believe if Putin was #1 they'd do a revote

I voted for BTS

(((bolsonaro)) is a zionist he'll get the rope and you too for supporting the enemy
>b-but he's triggering the liberals
he's a zionist, enough said.

That look in her eye she hasn't been fucked in a while btw

Time will reset any results they do not like. Just like last year.

thats what i figured, just dont want to give up on an old tradition so quickly.

That was dodgy as shit

you calling my president old and impotent??

Attached: Dp6V0ceWkAUxgCn.jpg (704x552, 36K)

He's better than 90% of European leaders. We'll see how he does when he comes in office and if he'll be just another trump case

this was too good of an opportunity to pass up.

Attached: 1541356718236.jpg (958x899, 222K)

dont mind the zionist faggots, they arent smart enough to psychological war. you could explain shit to them with a white board and hand puppets, they still wont fucking get it. its either that or rabbi posting. we deal with it on the god emperor every fucking day.

between getting stabbed, going to multiple surgeries, carrying a bag of shit because your guts got chopped and winning a presidential election i think fucking wasn't a priority lmao

Attached: bolsoninho.jpg (800x558, 44K)

>dont mind the zionist faggots
indeed trump and bolsonaro are zionist faggots
sage & report

hey

fuck you man

how is he relevant outside of brazil?

Jesus, what cucks

Attached: Screenshot_20181128-091316_Chrome.jpg (1439x2500, 1.31M)

American media and (((john oliver)))

idk

he sure is based tho and I'm pretty confident pol likes him

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Jair_Bolsonaro

you are so left you are spinning in circles.

lmao wtf happened to her

Attached: Image 2018-11-28 at 9.10.09 AM.png (400x641, 232K)

Preta, I’m not going to discuss promiscuity with anyone. I don't run that risk because my children are well educated and they don't live in a promiscuous environment such as is, unfortunately, yours.
Responding to the singer Preta Gil after asked about what he would do if his son fell in love with a black woman on 28 March 2011 at an interview to the program CQC on Band. Brazil presidential candidate Bolsonaro's most controversial quotes. Yahoo!, 29 September 2018.

smuggies.jpg

Ammy Schumer

you're delusional if you think only lefties are hating zionists like bolsonaro or trump and you're a jew so you're opinion is worthless any way

>not thinking saving humanity's motherland from total destruction is an important thing

ultra brainlet

The scum of the world is arriving in Brazil, as if we didn’t have enough problems to solve.

About Senegalese, Haitians, Iranians, Bolivians and Syrians at an interview to Jornal Opção on 17 September 2015. Conservative’s Star Rises in Brazil as Polarizing Views Tap Into Discontent. The New York Times (7 May 2016).

that chick is turned on by that reporter or someone behind him. its been fucking ages

Earth is not a fucking person brainlet

If I were a cadet in the Agulhas Negras Military Academy and saw you on the street I would whistle at you.

Interview to Ellen Page in March 2016. "Você foge a normalidade", diz Jair Bolsonaro a Ellen Page.

O Povo (11 March 2016).

>tfw you will never be whistled at by a young strapping Cadet Bolsonaro
as a single woman with a uniform kink, feelsbad

>time
>freemason that loves the jewish state

Imagine my shock.

Attached: Screenshot_20181128-195219.png (1043x1615, 763K)

We need to do something, guys. Those goatfuckers must be purged by brazilians Christians and Bolsonaro crusade. We need a plan right now! MBGA We can end this degenarated religion replacing those fuckers with Brazilian birth rate, catholicism and trannies.

> opens telegram app to send it to the tiozões

the earth is as much a person as it is round

Now, this is podracing!

Attached: 706687-300x396-1.jpg (300x396, 11K)

youtu.be/f1PEJw9Er-o

i have a leader i chose, so does huehue. you pissed yours away for a rothschild servant, even with us forcing le pen behind you. no leader openly names the kike and survives, if we tried to elect jarod taylor we would be sitting with fucking hillary right now. like i said, you are not smart enough for this game. thats why you are a muslim nation now. sorry for the delay, had to go put a bid on a contract.
*grinds your sister into kebab and feeds her to you behind you*

We don't need this shit. We have Mars and forward. We just need to stop wasting resources on niggers.

Attached: images (1).jpg (619x495, 26K)

Lol Time Magazine India person of the year

The salt would be funny but I don't think Time would actually decides it solely on polls. Still I'm sure it would get some angry leftard tweets regardless.

Attached: helicopters were too mainstream.jpg (1242x887, 214K)

If MBS wins the person of the year, I'll decorate my whole dorm with his pictures and if someone tries and take them down, I'll just call them racist.

I propose The Donald for the Time's person of the year again

they expect that, lets throw them a curve ball.
just be on the lookout for the polls to be reset after they get results they dont like, we can hit them again until they are forced to fudge the results.

If the tagline was "destroyed by coalburning" then I would've voted yes

>supporting a man who flushed his ancestry down the toilet by marrying a mongrel and is a zionist
Here you go