What the fuck is going on?

For the past 2 days now LITERALLY every headline on CNN has been about “muh suffering goyim!!”
What in the fuck are the Jews pushing for right now? There’s got to be some master plan in the works.

Attached: 27B7B301-9719-4C1E-B51C-D3D2B331D066.png (640x1136, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Japan-Immigration/Japan-s-lower-house-passes-foreign-worker-bill-as-concerns-mount
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Screenshot from yesterday.

Why are they choosing NOW to go apeshit over this? They’re sliding something...

Attached: BF4FBB21-A80C-46DB-BF34-A84508BE176C.png (640x1136, 457K)

Duped retard

The Holocaust should have happened.

?
They haven’t fooled me on anything. I’m just curious what (((CNN))) is trying to hide right now by pushing this bullshit “”””””news”””””

People have been feeling a little too sorry for the caravan recently and not sorry enough for gods chosen people, so of course they had to correct it

they know the goyim knows so they need to guilt trip everybody into submission

REMEMBER THE 6 GORILLION GOY

It's CNN so it's DRUMPH. They want everyone to be afraid of the racists president so they drum up racists fear. You are meant to connect Trump to Hitler.

Attached: untitled_77_orig.png (600x533, 62K)

For the past 2 days now LITERALLY every headline on CNN has been about “muh suffering goyim!!”
What in the fuck are the boogey man pushing for right now? There’s got to be some master plan in the works.

For a race of people that are apparently so smart...dont they realize that constantly playing the victim will actually have the opposite result?

>Unitonically believing the Jew DOESNT control the media
>2007+12 -34 days

No clue really why they choose to pick up on something that is reported in German MSM annually. What I do enjoy is reading between the lines and noticing how badly CNN is trying to pussyfoot around this issue. In German papers like Welt, Bild and Spiegel they were clear to mention that modern anti-semitism in Europe is rising in correlation with the muslim population. It's not a coincidence that the more "Bunt" a school is, the more problems that have with bullying and other incidents. My favourite tidbit, besides the article exclusively just showing angry white people and mostly talking about anti-semitism as a mainly German problem, is the turbo leftist Jew at the end. Straight up claims that rising anti-semitism is because of the AFD and that their remarks are inflaming tensions in Germany.

I don't care. They brought all this on themselves.

Attached: ron.jpg (213x237, 4K)

>Unitonically believing the boogey man DOESNT control the media

Government propaganda guided as private media is legal in the US since Obama signed it to be.

goyim means non-jews newfag

Don't worry, you're next, nip. It's almost weekly now that I see some article by a Jewish economist warning that if Japan doesn't accept immigration, it's doomed. You can only resist them so long.

Probably racking up pity points due to the recent attacks in Gaza.
Other than that it's the usual genocidal white guilt scheme.
"White man bad, white man must die"

>1 in 20
>5%
Who gives a shit?

they run this stuff so they can use it as proof that they need more holocaust classes in the schools and other similar things.
it's about maintaining their spot at the top of the victim pyramid as well as all those delicious lucrative victim points that come along with that position.

I read his post as the jew telling a normie hes suffering. Made me think of the goblina goes to school meme, the antagonist is so corrupt it does not recognize its social actions. Hence the humor of the antagonist being confused as to why people hate them.

Attached: mama-i-nervous-to-6o-dont-worry-goblina-j-ust-31897032.png (500x461, 80K)

They should stop creating their own problems

Attached: IMG_0372.jpg (453x533, 99K)

Or preemptively steering public opinion for an upcoming event, pre-suassion.

They did this for years prior to WW2.
When a war starts, all the races will fight and die but the Jews will be the main victims because they own the media machine.
I swear, 90% of the worlds population could die in nuclear inferno and the news would report that Jewish business have taken a massive hit to profits and that’s anti-Semitic

(((((((They're))))))) afraid that stupid Goyim are waking up. Literally jews are being shot at synogue and nobody cares

It's probably almost entirely immigrants

They’re trying to flood us with sandniggers, SEAmonkies and Africans

asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Japan-Immigration/Japan-s-lower-house-passes-foreign-worker-bill-as-concerns-mount

This is how I meant it.

They did this for years prior to WW2.
When a war starts, all the races will fight and die but the boogey man will be the main victims because they own the media machine.
I swear, 90% of the worlds population could die in nuclear inferno and the news would report that boogey man business have taken a massive hit to profits and that’s anti-boogeyman

yeah that's what i don't get. why is it so hard for jews to admit so many of these immigrants can't stand them? it's very strange to me

OY VEY!

Attached: Jews expelled.jpg (1000x1200, 259K)

Good, I enjoy that type of humor.
I think this is what they are manipulating against right now.
>pic always related

Attached: 1543409356477.jpg (750x962, 344K)

>>Apologize

Attached: 1540976119599.png (420x420, 27K)

5% admit the most heretical thought a westerner can have.

If 5% are willing to admit it, that means 10 times that number believe it but wont say anything.

The jews are looking at 1 out of every 2 people being counter semetic not 1 out of 20

Good, I enjoy that type of humor.
I think this is what the boogey man is manipulating against right now.

>The jlboogey man are looking at 1 out of every 2 people being counter boogey not 1 out of 20

lol, they were all arab.

>50%

Attached: ContenutiKrisi.jpg (1920x1080, 89K)

This is the plan, nip. I mean this honeypot site, Jow Forums. They want to end the last bastions of free speech on the Internet by slowly pysoping the masses to cheer for the criminal persecution and public identification of "anti-semites" online. This CNN campaign is just one little step to further the narrative. Expect false flags.

They’re trying to split people into groups so everyone is divided. This will make Jewish groups feel more isolated and fearful so there’s a bigger audience for the next round of the Nazis are coming stories.

They always notice too late what they've done

They already shat their pants and now they're going into the oven

Attached: 1543104876220.jpg (850x400, 71K)

Was literally about to start a thread on this but my captcha didnt load

They're genetic parasites, they're incapable of not draining their host nations until they're expelled. It has nothing to do with being smart, doubling down is in their DNA.

Attached: 1508197383172.png (928x8800, 1005K)

yeah fake jew kike amalekites, force everyone
to like and accept you, see how well that goes
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Attached: fake jew amalekite.jpg (1920x726, 541K)

Next time,put a comma after suffering.

lol

Attached: 1523300419243.gif (768x885, 1.46M)

CNN is a Jewish news agency that is 85% Jewish. All their major news personalities are Jewish or non-white.
CNN pushes Jewish tribalism as the default.

>we're the perfect victims!
>worship us or else!

Attached: 1231231233.jpg (492x737, 128K)

>Made me think of the goblina goes to school meme, the antagonist is so corrupt it does not recognize its social actions.
This is actually what happened at Parkland. The kid who shot up the place was bullied by the very kikes who ended up being lauded as "heroes" by (((CNN))). The Parkland goblina specifically bullied him. Hence that comic.

jews crying antisemitism is like that skinner meme where he asks himself if he's out of touch with the world and then concludes 'no no it's certainly the others'

Attached: 1458925632783.jpg (1285x1937, 559K)

saved

Attached: bb-5bb6b0892cc3a.png (530x611, 494K)

some Israeli jewish reporter was attacked by a bunch of muslims in Berlin
they threw firecrackers at her

no one in Germany gives a shit

GIVE MAGNUS YOUR ENERGY

>they have felt it
>an awakening
>the goyim know

Attached: 5809A68D-1DEB-4A42-9635-6AF297401964.jpg (782x782, 83K)

NOOOO. But it’s not classical time format right? So one game doesn’t end the whole championship?