Italy backs away from UN migration pact!

Italy won't be signing the UN migration pact in Marrakesh and wont attend the conference of the summit!

twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1067769797138702336

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-28 Sotiri Dimpinoudis on Twitter.png (640x1022, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Compact_for_Migration
youtube.com/watch?v=iOtZslC51eA
youtube.com/watch?v=UDUVre0Adzk
archive.org/details/1933-ZionistsSignADealWithHitlerToCreateIsrael-TheTransfer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Nice, have a bump

BUMP

How many country's is that now?

Based and pastapilled

Here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Compact_for_Migration

Not enough sadly, even just one would mean a gateway for 200.000.000 immigrants to reach europe. France should not sign and in that way we would dodge a bullett. If all those who are not sure now would not sign though, we would be pretty much safe. Canada would become a shithole though, Sweden is already lost.

Also if interested look up the new Security decree in Italy, it's pretty sweet and not enough people are talking about it on the board

>itt newfags don't realize we'll still sneak in people into Western countries.

Insolent swines.

grazie per aver linkato quel thread paisà

Attached: 1457205965733.gif (496x280, 1.61M)

Attached: DXnlaZhXkAAfNA8.jpg (1200x1080, 173K)

Bamp for Salvini raising the bar.

I wonder how world would look like now if Roman empire didnt cuck itself

I'm glad some countries are waking up to the scourge that is niggerdom, probably too late though

Probably I would have a personal Germanic blonde slave qt to shag as I please, pretty sweet if you ask me.

Based Spaghettis!

Attached: 1437041741007.gif (404x416, 204K)

If the UN was serious about getting this signed they would park it for a few years and wait for shit to die down. The timing makes it look deliberately provocative. What are they trying to achieve with this

It seems like they're running out of time, or something. You're right about this feeling forced/provocative.

Attached: nervous doggo.jpg (1041x1041, 191K)

you underestimate the level of brainwashing. There is a good chance majour players will sign this and will play a big role in the future. Besides, the governments need to sing it they really don't need people's approval.

tfw no qt barbarian gf to cuddle

Attached: 1515932116841.jpg (787x787, 97K)

Based spaghetti niggers

Based Italy
What the fuck Estonia???

They seem to be pretty pissed off because of that decision:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOtZslC51eA

Video unvalaibable.

Even if just few european countries sign the deal, later the millions of niggers they take would in just few years have a european passport so they can go wherever they want and take their family and cousins in europe too. rip

They had steam technology, all they lacked was a fuel source to boil the kettle with consistently and cheaply.
They would have discovered coal power about 1000 years sooner.
Think about it. Where will our tech be in 1000 years?

Moccio-chan

They still aren't white. Just smelly olive niggers with JUST barely enough sense

youtube.com/watch?v=UDUVre0Adzk
Is that one working for you?

Poor italy. They gonna get diversified so hard

Typical. It works just fine here.

This treaty is why Brexit has taken 2 years to "negotiate".
The deal was on the table on day one. They merely delayed it to maneuver the UN into a position where they can effectively annex national sovereignty.
Friendly reminder that the EU constitution was delayed by a few years in order to convert the actual constitution into the (((Treaty of Lisbon))).

Yes

Whiter than you Paco.

Hope you Euro Masters enjoy our women

Tutti Frutti

The bar was and will continue to be set by Orban. While he was setting the bar, Salvini was authorizing the Italian navy to fish for niggers in the Mediterranean: something Orban has never permitted. It’s nice that Salvini is fixing Italy but historical record is important. Thank you for your future cooperation in supporting the true leadership in Europe.

Attached: B5392575-B412-43EF-AA50-D405BDD4A0AA.jpg (370x506, 48K)

Yes. Maybe a conspiracy theory but I believe it’s meant to scare the local jewish population throughout the world’s nations. Pose a threat and scare them in migrating to Israel for phase 2 of the greater Israel plan. Phase 1 was right after WWII when Hitler signed the transfer agreement to create a population for Israel. You need bodies to create a nation.
archive.org/details/1933-ZionistsSignADealWithHitlerToCreateIsrael-TheTransfer

same, being in the EU means suffering censorship on a daily basis.

Attached: 1453232359546.png (830x844, 166K)

FUCKING BASED

Attached: 1530037462634.png (1001x823, 806K)