She’s becoming stronger, taller, bustier and more intelligent each day

She’s becoming stronger, taller, bustier and more intelligent each day.

How can we stop her?

Attached: 21E7E5B1-5F51-49D7-A885-3D8E53B60B7F.jpg (1058x871, 170K)

By killing yourself

Fuck her so hard she turns full fascist.

Just let her speak. People will see she’s actually dumb.
>we should send millions of caseworkers to the border to approve all squatmalan migrants
We don’t have millions of caseworkers. Wow, reality sucks the life out of your shitty ideas. Go watch the interview she had with Trevor Noah. She’s like free healthcare is easy. We’re already spending money on it, so we just make it free.
Bitch is dumb.

we accept her as our queen and make her a honorary ary4n g0dess

She looks like what a white woman would look like if you wiped your ass with them

Why stop her? She's hilarious. Completely unintentionally, mind you. But she's so delightfully dumb that it's joy when she realizes that things cost money.

>more intelligent each day
Love, when you have the IQ of a fly swatter, each bug you kill daily adds a bit of intelligence. She's starting from a deficit so any awareness at all is a gift.

That's what they said about Trump and look what happened. Attention only makes whores stronger.

first i was turned on but then i saw those monkey hands
yikes

How can we stop Europoors from posting about American politics when their own countries are collapsing underneath their feet?
That is the real question.

That isn't the stupid part. Even if we hired a bunch of government functionaries to go down there instead of the military, they would be useless because no one would be there to stop the illegals from just hopping the border.
First we need THE WALL then we can hire paper pushers to tell the channeled masses to fuck off.

The difference is they were just SAYING Trump is dumb. Rational people can see he isn't nearly as stupid as the media makes him out to be.
This woman is actually stupid.

>stronger
No
>taller
No
>more intelligent
Fucking lol

She's a fucking moron.

shill thread detected, no way this spick can attain an IQ higher than 87, you lose all your internets, game over

How can we stop her?
>her
Don't buy any more CDs and he will stop taking the hormones once the royalties dry up

Attached: BZ1.jpg (634x619, 58K)

Those milkers keep getting bigger. Mommy ready for gib milkies to all the poor and downtrodden.

Attached: 181119-ocasio-cortez-revolution-feature.jpg (618x410, 45K)

With facts, reason, logic and science.
Liberals can only exist in the dark.

>flag
>we

The sickening taste
Homophobic jokes
Images of fascist votes
Beam me up, 'cause I can't breathe

Shitskins and trannies get the rope along with pedos

>implying she isn't already
She's always been /ourgirl/

IQ is immutable, so she's still the same in regards to her mental abilities.

Attached: IQ below room temperature (you).jpg (645x729, 49K)

There's a fire between us, so where is your God?
There's a fire between us
I can't get off the carousel, I can't get off the carousel
I can't get off the carousel, I can't get off this world

>how can we stop her?
give her a mic

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!

Attached: 1542723670757.jpg (179x250, 8K)

>intelligent

Attached: Archer idiots.gif (500x250, 398K)

By sucking on her toes and eating her ass

MUMMY

Attached: 1538783791601.gif (250x250, 141K)

Looks shotophopped

Her true power will be harnessed in the Braap-Barns

Attached: 1542925941522.jpg (1024x683, 310K)

this
we should fucking meme her into the presidency

Na, there's a dancing video of that I think

I am on board with that. I masturbate to her pictures at least once a day.. sometimes several times each day.

HEEEEE HAW

dick is the cure for feminism

With those man-hands you know she's got some big ol' tree climbing feet. Gonna have to pass.

Butt... I do like the idea of tongue punching her balloon knot tho, and seeing if she's a real spicy tamale, or just an Old El Paso mild-sauce wannabe.

Nothing user, We Do Nothing.

Ocasio like every brainlet Zoomer will get redpilled by all of the pedophilia, crime, fraud, and corruption the Democrats waller in.

I give her 5-10 years before she is full fascist based and on Jow Forums as a queen.

Give it time.

Attached: 1522169820895.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

She has benis

Attached: Ocasio-Cortez.jpg (553x830, 136K)