twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1067746578226704384

Attached: Capture.jpg (707x629, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/348947-obama-fracking-gulf-mexico/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=Z96ZiaQbwqw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>obama made people discover oil in texas
fucking niggers will claim anything

Are we supposed to forget that Obongo was explicitly anti-fossil fuels?

Credit you have to take is not credit earned

>still trying to be relevant

FELA KUTI

To his credit he did not try to stop fracking on private lands in America. If he did he was ineffective. So there’s that. Oil plummeted to 20$ a barrel as Saudis would not reduce OPEC output.

Attached: Kang Negro.jpg (758x614, 67K)

Obama gave me the N word pass
Thank you Obama

Narcisist.

Not to mention repeatedly killing the Keystone pipeline. The audacity of that nigger is astounding.

Attached: trump cleaning house.gif (600x337, 2.18M)

>You didn't build that
>but I did

this fuckin nigger lmao
IT WAS ME
I PUT THE OIL THERE

lol what a shit stain

D-DONT FORGET ABOUT ME AND MUH LEGACY!

Obama is proof niggers have zero grace or civility lol. He was a worse leader than Bush.

It was private landowners in Texas and North Dakota fracking and causing earthquakes from deep water injection near faultlines. What an utter failure.

Didn't the media blast trump for wanting us to produce more oil and build more pipelines?

Wew. It's gonna be fun watching blacks and niggers try to make excuses for obongo their HNIC, Kek.

Why is Obama doing this? I thought he was supposed to be better than this?

At least dubya knew how to go away. Is this the chimp out gene in action?

People say trump is foul mouthed and very loud but shit like this enraged far more than whatever trump says for some reason.

Yes. Why wouldn't they? They're the propaganda wing of the DNC.

Attached: msm jewish controlled.jpg (1001x1024, 618K)

His ego is too big. Trump eradicated Barry's legacy in under two years, so now he's chimping out - going around trying to take credit for Trump's accomplishments. People that pay money to hear Barry speak are too dumb to know any different.

Hes black, his ego is fragile as hell so he has to constantly try to boost it by pretending trump winning wasnt a result of his terrible presidency

thank you for fracking, and the nieghbours water lighting on fire, all the chemicals, and getting cancer

wat? why am I thanking you?

When I look at you, I think of treason

*dabs on your pipeline*
nothin personnel kid, you didn't build that

Obama and Hillary shit on the oil and especially the fraking industry as much as possible. However he couldn't kill it because it was the only thing creating jobs. That is what you need to thank him for.

Oil boom happened while he was in office and he didn't strangle it.

Can't this faggot finally fuck off and remain irrelevant.

It turns out he took a lot of heat for green lighting fracking despite his commie overlords so there may be something to this.

Dems have no one else to be their public face. Everyone they have right now is just so unlikable.

Holy shit get a grip you retard

Fuck that pipeline all it does is help the leafs sell their shit on the world market. They already have pipelines to our American refineries and that is the way I want it.

Attached: 554421_1.jpg (630x630, 68K)

I'm not an Obama fan and was about to say just this until I simply googled "obama fracking". Turns out he was actually on board with fracking despite his peers fighting against it.

okay. thank you

Attached: charlie.jpg (750x933, 160K)

People who are against fracking are idiots, even Obama can see that I guess.

Messiah for the Democrat party: I was awesome for fossil fuel oil production and Wall St. banks.

Attached: 1506033339813.jpg (250x250, 11K)

rt.com/usa/348947-obama-fracking-gulf-mexico/
2 seconds of google. There are lots of articles like this. The guy fracked. Look it up.

>taking credit for one industry
>not taking credit for destroying dozens of industries
Feels politician man

Nigger is just trolling at this point

>video opens with Obama praising the Paris Accord
>wants to also claim he's why America started ramping up Oil production

Attached: 1515783161725.png (210x240, 6K)

I remember gas prices going from $4 to $2 a gallon during Obama and no one really understood why. I think Obama was trying to conceal the fracking because it was bad optics to other democrats.

>democrats are good for the environ-
WOAH

>please clap

Right but he was against it until it was the only thing creating jobs. He was only for it because he had to be. He was the president and couldn't kill the only thing keeping him in the positive on jobs.

He didnt make it happen though he just got the government out of the way. The best kind of president either reduces government or at least avoids adding more.

He should get some award for his environmental work. Then he can take that and his peace prize and put it on display in the museum of irony in their are you fucking kidding me wing.

Thank you, king nigger.
For all the glorious memes.

Will not visit you in Gitmo though.
Crossing fingers that you get executed fast.

Attached: [barry] no.png (1000x732, 507K)

Wow as a pro climate change believer now I love obama
>TYPICAL LIBERAL MENTALITY

Rare and redpilled

Oseotoro hussein the foreigner usurper illegal alien non potus: " We can't just drill our way to lower gas prices "
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=Z96ZiaQbwqw

FUCK OFF BACK TO KENYA FRAUD BOY

Typical nigger behaviour always take credit for white man achievement

>Fossil fuels are bad and kill the environment. We need renewable energy
>Also, I made us the biggest producer of fossil fuels
No integrity.

LOL. What a nutjob.

Why are liberals so stupid

What I don't get is why the left loves him. If you go by his self-proclaimed successes he:
- increased fossil fuel production
- made the rich richer on wall street
- deported more illegal immigrants than ever
- pulled out of Iraq which only benefitted ISIS

that was all bush's fault

He is being loud so when his role in the 2016 spying operation is exposed he could say he is being attacked by trump and his cronies because he dared stand against him.

thanks for claiming my town was too white and ruined it you fucking half nigger half jew spawn

What the fuck nigger was our guy

>"please clap"

Yes. Why wouldn't boogey man? Boogey man the propaganda wing of the DNC.

Law abiding citizens will be the death of this nigger. Babylons fallen gerudo kang of a manchurian sell out and obamanation of desolation.

He didn't build that.

are you retarded or something? Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 ...it was saudi...we invade iraq. it was a disaster...isis forms. that is bush's fault

Obama is a globalist like all of them. If I had to label his views I'd actually call him a neocon much like Bush, Clinton, Reagan etc. You can really see the similarities when you look at how big of war hawks they all were.

pajeet how are you calling other people nigger so comfortably? indians are black too. fucking confused shitting on streets

Hi mr. Obama, why don't you take a seat over there?

Attached: Larry Hagman dallas-1978-1991.jpg (2386x3538, 553K)

>Indians are black

That's not fair to blacks user

but we rape them on price, they have no choice to sell their oil as they cant get any to a port, we get like $10 a barrel

thank you

Attached: 139558-050-9EEE9E93.jpg (1600x1200, 245K)

>WE

>fucking niggers will claim anything
The superior Obama brother agrees. (pic related)

Attached: 44819753.jpg (634x516, 74K)

>WUZ

>i remember a commodity changing price during an elected official being in office for 8 years
and i remember bitcoin going from $50 to $20,000 in the 2 years trump was in office

This. All of them have been doing that. Especially Brennan

>He didn't build that.
Exactly. Anyone who thinks they did anything is just talkin' a buncha okey-doke.

Attached: 44987635.jpg (276x355, 16K)

"Suddenly Basedlyndra "
yeah he sure promoted oil....
LMMMMMFFFAAAAOOOO

Attached: obama soyndra fails again.png (640x360, 519K)

Pulling out of Iraq did lead to isis spreading like wildfire and was pretty much all Obama trying his hand at Middle East management. He was pretty awful at it. Iraq withdrawal and ISIS, Libya, sitting and watching like a cuck during the Egypt uprising and the Arab spring (not proposing any invasions, just wasting any potential influence on outcomes by doing nothing), being Impotent on Syria, giving billions to Iran and opening up their access to the global market, etc. Obama was just about the worst president when it comes to foreign policy.

I worked in the oil field and Obama literally barred us from drilling for oil for 6 months. Lots of working class people lost their jobs and he did nothing to compensate any of the families affected. Now thanks to his health care plan my (young perfectly healthy person) insurance is 400/month. Thanks Obama.

>Obama was responsible for the fracking craze which he did everything he could to stop

yeah sure

LMAO AHAHAHAHAHAAA HHAHAAAAA
NIGGGEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: OBAMA FUCKED UP GASOLINE PRICES.png (703x500, 31K)

Don't forget Shillary "contemplating" another run at the White House, this gives her the ability to claim Trump is going after his political rivals if he has her legitimately investigated.

4 YEARS OF THE HIGHEST NIGGER PRICES EVER RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF SEOTOROS ILLEGAL USURPATION OF POWER

>based german user
What are you doing here. I though all noncucked Germans were exterminated.

>There are a million Muslim shitskins in Deerborn Michingan
>That was me people!

Attached: usps worker.png (610x364, 299K)

Obama
>plz clap

But what does it matter when 1/8th of the american capital market is owned by Norway?

I hate this fucking nigger more every day

Shale production was on its way to where it is now in 2007

It was the best thing he did during his presidency. He didn't interfere with the oil boom

So you would rather not get money from other countries?

huh, the moslem enclave in MI startd way b4 ob

huh? pic unrelated ?

This stupid fucking nigger.

Attached: Screenshot_20181128-080753_Twitter.jpg (1080x1353, 517K)

You may be misunderstanding what is the case of "owned" in this case. Owned as in own 1/8th of the stocks of the global economy type of owned, have swaying votes in giant companies like Alphabet Inc (google etc), Facebook, Apple, every giga-company they have a substantial piece of control over. Just for reference, they were the ones responsible for the crackdown on Facebook fake news. They control enough to be able to ruin the economy of the biggest countries in the world.

Remember when Obama threatened to put sanctions on Norway if they didn't abide by demands he made? And how they said "fine, go ahead", and he bent over and took it up the ass? It's because they hold THAT much power economy-wise. They also have control over NATO.
>but but but, user, how is that even possible
They're a state-capitalism country with grips on the majority of capitalism on the globe through smart investment rather than maximum capital use. It's why their cities don't look flashy like Dubai, they don't just spend spend spend, they only invest to control and only spend the profits of the investments, never past the actual investment, only profits.
Jow Forums hate the jews (with good reason), but don't know that Norway could literally give the word on who to attack and the world goes to war with those that Norway want.

So basically he admited that identity politics is bad but it has to be continued because them whiteys did it first,what a dumb motherfucker.

Threadly reminder niggers will steal anything even other peoples accomplishments

Note Child's head in pic.

Perverting the Children for their pleasure.

Attached: Obama_Bahmahet_Headdress5.png (1882x1214, 1.7M)

Just

Attached: Obama_Bahmahet_Headdress_NOT_Shopped.jpg (1498x998, 834K)

That guy is not Obama but a real estate broker from New York you idiotic dumb fuck.

He was against drilling in arctic reserves during the great recession, which would have lowered oil prices and created jobs.

youre a fucking idiot