Is this a Psy-Op?

Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on?

This entire situation is a giant shit mess.

Attached: AB4DB298-F768-4A9A-8EE1-A1E50F06FC75.png (1242x2208, 3.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6mIBBuZJHdo
youtu.be/7O9h4L2V5kY
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY
youtu.be/5QruHY6hqAc
youtu.be/NxOcfUP10fg
youtu.be/jLfkibL10zo
youtu.be/45m5DP1xfRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Guessing colluding with (((The Guardian))) wasn't the best strategy.

How do you mean?

>running a witch hunt based on partisan bias and ramroded throught a fake court system to commit treason and attempt a coup.

Every single person involved should be tried for sedition and hanged.

I will tell you. TIME IS UP FOR JEWS and their evil games

Attached: Screenshot_20181127-013422~2.jpg (1080x503, 50K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181127-160802~2.jpg (1080x1482, 182K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181127-053537~2.jpg (1080x816, 214K)

find out what Rothchilds interests are

The Guardian published an article claiming Manafort secretly met with Assange. Both parties deny.

You think that journo didn't plan the article around the time of the hearing? It was obviously a set up that Manafort wasn't dumb enough to fall for and they seemed to forget Assange is not possible to contact in secret.

It isn't a psyop, it is a theatre.

Most government employees are stupid. The equivalent responsibility in the private sector will pay much more. So the smart ones go there. But when a dumb government employee makes it to Mueller's type of job, their egos are massive. So, massive egos + stupidity and you have our "top men".

Note the date in pic related.
>>Womp womp, Boom, Boom & say it with me Q predicted that!

Attached: 1510711583708m.jpg (301x1024, 95K)

Friendly reminder James Fields trial has started
>he is being scapegoated by the left and the libshit judicial system in Carolina

youtu.be/6mIBBuZJHdo

Spread the word, Antifa has flooded his courtroom and nobody Is there for James... well we are HERE and we can spread the truth that he was set up .

youtu.be/6mIBBuZJHdo

Imagine sitting in a jail cell and do some good works and spread this message

Bonus Vid
>Jow Forums disovling
youtu.be/7O9h4L2V5kY
>john titor time jumping
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY
>history of false flag
youtu.be/5QruHY6hqAc
...........!!!!!

And before the faggot shills and glowniggers throw a hissy fit using their favorite buzz words like "Skitzo, Retard, Boomer, etc." I would like to point out that Whitaker/ourbadass/ mentioned something to Graham /ourfag/ about things being fine with the investigation. He either knows it will implode on itself catching Mule in the midst or likes the way its going. Either way WE WIN just like Trump said. Beautifully done.

Attached: 1542258668223.jpg (500x823, 79K)

Might come as a surprise to you but not everyone is obsessed with attaining material wealth at all costs.

You don't get to be the longest-serving FBI director after Hoover without being a complete hack.

I will tell you. TIME IS UP FOR BOOGEY MAN and their evil games

Find out what boogey mans interests are

No one can, i'm not even sure if what he's investigating is a crime or not, the whole thing is just a confusing mess, every conviction so far seems to have nothing to do with the 2016 election, Russia or Trump, literally fuck knows what it's all about.

source on /ourag/ says the mueller investigation is good? i unironically have believe mueller is working for trump since june 2017. way before Q nonsense

at worst (for us) it's a campaign tactic for dems. they know they won't find any evidence on trump but it's enough for headlines for gullible normies with no attention span. they can now say "oh trump's campaign manager was indicted by mueller!!" in 2020 commercials, ignoring what the indictment was actually for (work in ukraine with the PODESTA group, lol)

at best mueller is unironically working for trump. mueller was or still is deep state. i'm not saying he's some based god. i'm saying trump employed him so that the dems and msm would literally spend 2 years defending the very man who will bring the pain to them. the only way trump could legitimize a righteous assault on the deep state and arrests/trials. otherwise, msm and dems would literally call for civil war, unironically. it would really cement their depiction of trump as a dictator. but they can't (some still will lol) do this if mueller is the gay to shed the light o deep state faggotry.

i cannot explain why trump would have interviewed mueller for an fbi position he couldn't even attain 24 hours before mueller was named SC. there is other evidence. i believe black hats like mueller were actually flipped for this purpose.
>pic related?

Attached: IMG_0436.png (201x288, 62K)

is assange in the usa right now?

Why doesnt Jow Forums talk about Dan Bongino more?

>ex secret service
>exposes Democrat lies
>understands what is going on in the mueller Probe
>lays out the indictments and more
>interviewed George P on the Russian setup.

All anons should watch.

Thoughts?

>what are they hiding
youtu.be/NxOcfUP10fg

>The scandal you are not hearing about
>youtu.be/jLfkibL10zo

>George Papadopoulos interview
youtu.be/45m5DP1xfRg

he's good but i genuinely can't trust people that are allowed on msm. but for spygate he's probably the best source of info besides trump tweets. seriously.

The Embassay of Ecuador denies.

Why I am making it a duty of mine to shill him more, he is criminally underrated. Just cause he has gone on fox doesnt mean he is always jumping on the MSM. He does go on Fox but is not on there 24/7 and has great info and insight.

Good morning Share Blue.

Attached: 1540328038089.gif (320x160, 508K)

Mueller is incompetent and his team leak like mad.

They have a reputation for not leaking because media outlets like the Guardian, NYT, and Washington Post would never want to make the man they've pinned their hopes and dreams on look bad.

They probably have a genuine theory that Trump was connected to Wikileaks' leaks and genuinely believe Russia was behind it, the only problem is no evidence has ever come out to back it up. We're left with bullshit like Roger Stone who was trying to brag that his ability to DM wikileaks meant he had some serious connection to them, which most of their case has been built upon.

Problem with that last bit of course is not even the vehemently anti-Trump crowd believes Manafort or Roger Stone had a serious connection to Assange because there's only one Ecuadorian embassy and anyone that goes in or out would be noticed.

The only reason Mueller has probably gotten anywhere is too many of the people that were working for Trump believed being open and talking to investigators would help them, when really it was used for perjury traps.

56%

Part of it definately a psy op. You have the trump side who is trying to expose the mueller investigation for what it is, then you have the msm and dems trying to build it into something its not. The conflicting info polarizes the two sides but most importantly makes the normies in the middle throw up their hands and move on.

Attached: 14256389524.gif (376x376, 1.11M)

what the fuck is going on is Trump committed Treason and should be hanged

Attached: 1536941034278.jpg (441x480, 38K)

flat earth tier poltardity

Q doesn't predict shit. He is a Mossad nigger reading intel and pooping on it to feed boomers later.

As a government employee let me be the first to correct you.
We are not stupid, we are just lazy.
And yes we get paid less for it but we get great job security.

which part do you disagree with

Need a synopsis too. Makes no sense

I'm so tired of false hope. Hope it's real, but I highly doubt it at this point.

Anyone saying otherwise is also a traitor.

give it up already

>Pro Israel boomer/gen x hybrid (worst of both)
>Whines constantly about "snowflakes"
>Knows literally nothing about economics, monetary policy, the Fed, etc but constantly tries to "teach" about it to his audience
>Normie tier understanding of literally everything
>Manages to turn more topics into being about him than a blonde bimbo housewife
>Shills a book no one cares about, constantly
>Any show not about Mueller is even worse than the ones about him
>Rehashes the same shit every episode, audience unironically either too dumb to remember everything or realize it (mostly boomer audience)
How anyone can listen to this drivel for more than a handful of episodes I'll never understand

There are two possibilities. One is that Mueller has been trying to do what the Dems wanted him to do, digging for evidence of Trump-Russia collusion. Since that was always a fantasy, he's dragging it out as long as possible hoping to find something else to justify the whole thing, and he's crossed some lines himself in setting perjury traps and the like, so he's looking for a way to call it all off without leaving himself in the shit. The most likely result is that it peters out like political investigations usually do, satisfying noone. Dems will continue to believe their own myths and claim Trump blocked Mueller somehow.

The other possibility is that Trump knew Mueller was dirty and told him so before the investigation started. So Mueller is actually working for Trump and investigating all crimes connected to the election and Russia, which ties to the Clintons in about eight different ways. Not because Mueller is a patriot or wants to do it, but because a pardon is the only way to get himself out from under his part in so many crimes. Dems will suddenly always have believed Mueller was a Trump stooge and it's all a setup.

Take your pick. We won't know which it is until he ends his investigation, either with a whimper and some mild accusations against lower Trump minions, or indictments against Podestas et al.

it's literally this. nothing to do with Q faggotry. Jow Forums had this figured out in june/july 2017 when awan was arrested trying to flee the country

thread always slides when this info is posted lol

Mueller has a long history of being really bad at his job

It's a pretty stupid claim...how would one go about "secretly" meeting with assange (which isn't even a crime)

oof

Attached: blarmf.jpg (1005x517, 66K)

Understatement of the century. Mueller has managed to fail upward so hard his career reads like like the backstory for an Ayn Rand character.

All of you have the minds of children

Yeah, I keep wondering what would be criminal about someone in the Trump campaign talking to Assange in the first place. I realize most Democrats probably think Assange is Russian and Putin's cousin or something, but he's actually not. So they'd not only have to prove what the communication was about, but that Russia was involved at the other end, and that it all was illegal somehow. But Democrats believe it's a smoking gun without even having a theory of how to connect those dots.

>being this delusional
Here's a bump so the boogey man loses.

Protip: your post wasn't revelatory in any way.

What purpose does this serve?

>
>As a government employee let me be the first to correct you.
>We are not stupid, we are just lazy.
>And yes we get paid less for it but we get great job security.

Not entirely true. My tax stamp for an SBR came back in a week. Thx for finally stepping it up ATF dudes.

This has been a massive waste of American tax payers cash. If I was Trump I would run an audit, be aghast at the cost and wind it down and demand the results immediately or fire the lot of them.

> MAGA

Attached: Trump MAGA judgement.jpg (794x545, 107K)

>investigation about Russian involvement in US elections
>nail people down for tax evasions and fraud

Attached: 1538680324378.jpg (200x200, 7K)