Gay chemicals

Jow Forums can you please redpill me on which foods exactly or whch types of foods are tainted with chemicals aiming to make me a homo. Srs question. Europe market amd distribution mainly. I want to make sure my estrogen doesn't rise because i already have a baby face and basically zero facial hair at 23.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (215x246, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spectrumnews.org/news/anti-vaccine-movement-thrives-parts-united-states/
youtu.be/cs0BfPDvUQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Onions

>A study published in 2001 found that refraining from masturbation for three weeks may cause a mild increase in T levels. Another study from 2003 found evidence that T levels may increase by nearly 150 percent seven days after you’ve stopped masturbating.

>A 2007 study on rats found that frequent masturbation lowered androgen receptors in their brains. Androgen receptors help your body use testosterone. Another study on rats showed that frequent masturbation increased estrogen receptors. These assist your body in using estrogen. Over time, frequent masturbation may affect the overall ability of your androgen receptors in utilizing testosterone.

how the hell you masturbate a rat

Gluten free = onions free
Buy organic
Don’t eat or drink anything that comes in plastic
No processed meats
Only use real butter from milk
Whole organic milk only
Avoid refined sugars

Have fun

Well i only wack it ince a week. No gf doe

Oh and no alcohol, it gives you tits.

I'm as alcohol free as Donald Trump

Trumps a corporate mobster oligarch the same as Hillary. Left v right is the illusion of choice.

I meant that like him, i don't consume any alcohol

Get a water distiller. Only drink water. do not take pain relievers. Do not take acne meds they act like T blockers. Eat lots of veggies that are not corn or onions based. Do you lift bro If not start. Do not jerk it More than once a week. stop hanging out with Jews and women.

I lift much bro yes. I don't takebany meds, only vitamins.
>wtf is the deal with onions

Now I am no scientist, some fag I was watching on the internet made a point about onions. It was basically that you didn't actually get much of it from direct ingestion even when it's used as an additive or a binder or whatever, but that much of the harm comes from so many meat animals being fed basedmeal. So research the farm and what they're feeding their animals.

s o yy is same as birth control.

Vitamins have lots of heavy metals its a trap. eat veggies with real butter. Will get same vitamins but with out the metals. eat lots of chicken and lean beef fish

Cowshark?

Do not use bulk powders or steroids. Get cottage cheese squeeze out the liquid. Much better way to get protein and the like.

Gluten free is not onions free. Are you retarded? GF products often have huge amounts of onions. The only way to avoid it is to read the ingredients.

Only eat food you hunt and kill with you bare hands. Drink wild goat pass. Live naked in a tree. Only then, will you be a man, my son.

you get tits from being a fat piece of shit. alcohol is just one way to get there

THis nigger

If you do these things your serotonin will correct and you will feel better about you and you won't have to cut your dink off later and prance around like a fag.

S-o-y is onions, Jow Forums changes it
Yeah, organic meat grass fed etc only. I meant to say that.
Look at the ingredients. It’s (((code))) for safe food. Bagules don’t have it either.
Alcohol in consistent large quantities increases oestrogen production. The odd drink won’t hurt but what’s the point.

Wheat/onions products. They contain large amounts of herbicide call glyphosates. So pretty much everything at grocery store. Sausage even is cut with wheat to stretch it out more. Crackers, cereals, cake, cookie, pizza, bread, chips, and just about every product at grocery store contains wheat.

Another thing is vaccines which if you have baby at hospital is forced onto you, you can't opt out of giving your kids autism. So don't blame your parents for your bad eating and mental health. Even though that is what they want you to do.

Attached: xtdKLwt.jpg (702x702, 81K)

Orange man bad

First part: ok
>Second part: are you retarded?

buy kosher
(((they))) probably aren't trying to poison themselves, after all

No but a person that hands their children's health to government is insane.

spectrumnews.org/news/anti-vaccine-movement-thrives-parts-united-states/

pretty sure the problem is beer (hops) so you see those neckbeard bitchtits guys who drink triple IPAs all the time
less hoppy beer, if you have to drink beer. i think red wine is okay in moderation, etc

Watch this youtu.be/cs0BfPDvUQg and stop being a sheep.

Attached: 17959841-C381-45BE-B9BF-2481E9C286CE.jpg (750x120, 39K)

I think it might just be beer yeah, you could be right.

>”don’t get your kids vaccinated”
You fucking what

Attached: 1F37D630-62A3-44BC-978F-35C53E8A0E66.jpg (749x741, 101K)

Many vaccines they pump your kiddos with have expired, but instead of discarding them they use them anyway. They don't even teach nurses and doctors to read the expiration dates so they don't care. When I was EMT training I got to vaccinate many babies, they just handed me a syringe and taught me where to inject it. I asked the nurse what it was and she didn't even know, she just like idk that what we were taught to do.

Careful with fish too though, just like anything in this thread RESEARCH. Lots of fish can have microplastics inside them.

>Avoid ALL plastics (theres more than you think)
>Lift and sleep well.
>Go to a farmers market and eat local veggies.
>Take iodine and Zinc and Vitamin D. I use Standard Process.
>Eat Grass fed meat.
>Dont touch your dick
>Switch to a natural soap

Hardmode
>Raise your own vegetables, poultry and eggs, and distill rainwater.

It isnt all easy, I haven't mastered the list either. Just do your damn best. Everyone has a life to juggle, but don't give in like the leftists. Put in the extra effort for these things. Good luck.

yeah but... "you are what you eat"