Russia needs to be put in their place

You faggots will not win this war. Ukraine will be liberated.

You will not touch the Balts, Finngolians or any other country that is your neighbour.

Fuck you faggots!

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png (1200x800, 1K)

>Russia needs to be put in their place
You fags have been trying for centuries. How's that working for you?

Only one country at a time. If we unite you will go cry to daddy chink.

If we wanted to help Ukraine, they'd be in NATO. We don't give a fuck. It's theirs for the taking.

They want in but NATO does not want them to not risk an escalation of a conflict.

Last time you united with your german butt-buddies, you both got raped

The freedom of the Ukrainians! By the way, how many are there? 500 people or 1,000? The rest are Russians who are enslaved by Ukrainians

>They want in but NATO
But Viktor Yanukovych pulled them out. If we wanted Russia in NATO, we'd ask them directly.

Russia has already won the propaganda war, pol is one of the best examples.
That said russian intelligence should be careful with compromising reality itself, it will backfire.

Russia needs to be put in it's place because its leaders and people open criticize the Western Elites economic and immigration plans.
And they fucking hate it.

Fuck Russia!

Attached: Azov_logo_02.jpg (683x681, 170K)

>Enslaved
Fuck off faggot. Ukraine is a sovereign country. If you care about a russian minority then Ukraine can deport them to your HIV infested shithole.

Yeah lets fight 30 vs 1 cus that is so manly and strong, rly based fgt OP. Lets start a nuke war cus we all like to end this world as it exists or lets believe it will be just a walk to kindergarten like in Iraq/Afghanistan... nukes are no joke OP, US can go and fuck its own territory but stay out of Europe.

You got it twisted, Sergei. We do not want to invade your barren wasteland. We just want to keep you out of our lands. You are not European, you forest nigger.

>Ukraine is a sovereign country.
That's where you are wrong, kiddo

>We just want to keep you out of our lands.
Not gonna happen

>Russia needs to be put in it's place because its leaders and people open criticize the Western Elites economic and immigration plans.
And they fucking hate it.

Russian have the biggest muslim minority you brainlet.

Wow, the terrible european economics that make european countries literal paradises compared to Russia.

Show your flag, Dima.

We were too soft on you savages. Only brute force is effective against scum like you. I wonder how quickly your opinion would change if a US aircraft carrier would enter the Azov sea.

>You will not touch the Balts, Finngolians or any other country that is your neighbour.
did bad mr Russia touch you on private parts?

Russia is based

Best women, best film directors, best composers, best authors, best dancers, best food, best alcohol, best engineers, best of everything that matters in life

You hate Russia you hate life!

Keep testing our patience and it will happen.

Yep...*snap*
This is going straight to my cringe folder

The choice is rather ugly. If we don't destroy Russia right here and now then it will quietly kill the spirit of liberty in the world by disinformation, lies, provocations, corruption, and meddling.
I think it is better to risk it and have a chance to rebuild the world as a free and democratic one than to have Russia destroy it ones and forever.

This is a garbage jidf anti-RU shill thread. Remember to always sage and ignore.
Sage.

>you forest nigger

Attached: Screen_Shot_20181113_at_7.25.46_PM.png (346x307, 227K)

You don't have any force to match ours with. Only a loose ass for us to rape again.
>our
lol, you fags don't even have a military, only the US back to hide behind.

Same econmics that have caused a massive Nationalist movement.
>But its muh immigration
Yea immigration is Western Elite economic dream.
>Russia is 85% ethnic Russians
kek

>only the US back to hide behind
And we're becoming less inclined to help EU countries as they hold no loyalty to us.

>Nice bait

Attached: 1515416476061.jpg (1280x904, 295K)

>us
>we
>our
>US CARRIER
L M A O

Attached: pxunpRB7PbM.jpg (640x497, 53K)

Maybe if you abandon them they'll finally grow some balls back. They are really embarrassing to look at at this point.

t. russian defecationist detected

Attached: 1514077533089.png (1078x778, 1.07M)

Fpbp,annex non countries plz

They can have Ukraine put it stops at Poland.
You can’t have Poland you drunk bears on unicycles

Another disgusting diaspora non latvian citizen anal dirty sanchez loving aryan perversion white nigger.

RUs needs to be nuked. They cannot be educated.

Taking the Neville Chamberlain stance I see.

>Being this butthurt
Hohol in exile spotted, go back to ATO

Attached: 1542821513186.jpg (623x702, 51K)

>liberated
it's currently occupied by a neo-con jewish puppet government instituted by victoria nuland and her husband robert kagan. Any ukrops who disagree are brainwashed beyond help.

Attached: john mccain in kyiv.jpg (4516x3005, 1.87M)

>Russia needs to be put in their place
i.e. Help us America!

Fuck you faggots and all of Eastern Europe

>defended by the people who ruined Europe in the first place
No thanks. I'd rather fight off gopnik shits in the woods again like in the ol' days until they decide to napalm everything into the ground or leave after we hug a tower. Fighting off both fags and diasporas would be too much. Have zero interests in your proxy wars.

Oh trust me Ivan. There is enough reason there to hate Russians without being a Ukrainian. Being a Pole for example.

Based. time to liberate Ukraine from mongols again

Attached: 1264127842961273487647.jpg (1365x611, 362K)

Austria isnt NATO member

I do not disagree with you but what has that to do with a foreign country annexing territory of another sovereign country?

Wtf m8 we pay for NATO, don't you dare to pull off

Maybe, but there is only one reason to love Ukraine in it's state right now, being retarded brainwashed hohol

Attached: 1543076585808.jpg (1609x1024, 367K)

McCain is dead. He's the embodiment of old US policy. We were willing to play world police to keep markets open for everyone, and we're resented for it. Countries like China have expanded greatly because of us, and they act hostile. The stability we provide won't last. European countries will have to fend for themselves soon.

is Austrian soldiers going to attack Russia because you want fight behalf of Ukraine?

spank me harder daddy

Attached: 136.jpg (460x296, 15K)

Yeees goyim, kill each other, whites killing whites is a good thing

Attached: Le_Happy-merchant2.jpg (754x585, 233K)

And you are not one either but we would be forced to fight either way if a conflict would start in Europe. Just like you asian. Also, how do you feel about Russia occupying large parts of Karelia?

He is Aussie, not Austrian

Last time you mountain niggers tried fighting, it took you 5 day to surrender

No, it is them that act hostile. If they continue we will not be spared and we will side with our fellow europeans not drunken gopniks. Not sure if Switzerland will avoid entering the fight.

>(((azov)))
God i hate you jewish bandera fascist pigs i hope russia mows down whole kiev

Attached: 1543396872840.gif (550x370, 671K)

>Russian
>Whites

Pick one

well, Finland was nazi-German, nazis lose ww2, and Finland, but Finland manage keep its sovereign status, but lose Karelia

if you go war, and lose, you have no reason to complain when you lose some land area

Karelia has been Russia already almoust 80 years

Cope more

SLAVA UKRAINI

Lol, where's the one where Japan unleashes Poland?

Show your flag Serjoza.

Attached: 1516830687995.jpg (640x462, 388K)

Are EU countries expecting Burgers to come and fight Russia for you? Let me shatter your dreams: It isn't happening, and if you do not get your acts together, we will let Russia have all of you

Attached: 63735171f57a7a02b1d0018e9ca3f670.jpg (360x540, 38K)

>be mongolian rapist's slav rape baby
>enter Grozny
>fail
More of the same incoming.

Attached: cheche1.webm (190x106, 2.97M)

The kebab-lite serv appears.

we thought you wouldn't pussy out and conquer us completely, so we could take over your government once again

Yeah, chechens fought good.
Not like Georgian sissy surrender army.

why you defend Ukraine, which is much more corrupt and poorer country than Russia

Attached: 1515507748675.jpg (960x678, 166K)

What's even the point of this thread, Ukraine is being run by Democrat US puppets, Russia by criminal oligarchs, and EU by open-border globalist. Europeans fighting Europeans has never been a good thing, you have to be brainwashed retard to think otherwise

Attached: 1541223591632.jpg (926x1024, 137K)

fuck you, facist piece of shit.

You surrendered in 5 days and lost like 1/3 of your entire country. Consider yourself lucky we pitted you and accepted your defeat.

Lol, fucking based. Thanks.

Daily reminder that there was talk of Truman nukling the shit out of the soviets before they got the bomb, and he fucking should have.

Ukraine is run by few billionare oligarchs

do you want to go war behalf of Ukraine jewish billionare oligarchs

Try it, faggot.
>If we unite
AXXAAXAXAXAXAAAXXAXAXAXAAXXAXAAXAXXAXAAXAXXAAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAAXXAXAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAAXAXAXAXAXXAXAAXXAXAAXAXXAAXAXAXAXAXXAXAAXAXXAAXAXXAXAAXA

>Ukraine is being run by Democrat US puppets
Bullshit. We wouldn't even send them lethal aid. They don't have money to buy our weapons. We really, really don't give a fuck about them.

I have no particular interest in Ukraine but I do care for Balts and you Finngolians. All of these countries have a russian minority and the Russians will use it against the majority population. The only reason the Balts are still not provoked by Russia is because they are in NATO and Russians would think twice before invading Finland after getting BTFOd in the Winter war.

>be Russia
>walk down potholed main street
>avoid being run over by Mafia Wife
>take retarded child to daycare
>decide to push them into traffic to hopefully collect insurance money

>be Austria
>wake up, Somalian maid provides morning fellatio
>drink gourmet espresso on the silent high-speed train while perusing the financials
>arrive at work in Vienna, Boss announces you have been given a raise to 10,500 Euros per month
>toasts you with a bottle of Dom Perignon

You should rethink what you won there Slave, I mean Slav

Attached: Careformen.gif (237x222, 1024K)

even your own country exile your ex-president Sakashvili who started and lose this 2008 war, the Sakashvili go to Ukraine and also Ukraine exile him from country

WWII was won in Europe by a large margin because of Soviets. You came late to the party and barely helped at all.

FFS the bongs did more work then you so don't act like you carry all the weight.

what is sovereignty?

ofc, not under Trump especially, I love how Ukraine media shit on Trump nonstop during general elections

Attached: baideninukraine.jpg (800x533, 297K)

"we" didn't do shit, it was our Amerimutt puppet president who did, consider yourself lucky, your city would be filled with even more based Georgian criminals now

US dont dare send Ukraine its latest military weapons tech, because they know that Ukraine is so corrupt, that ukrainians sell these weapons to Russia, so then Russia can investigate latest US weapon technology

Remember this little guy?

Forgot pic

Attached: 131216070241-02-ukraine-1216-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (980x552, 104K)

>if a US aircraft carrier would
If...

Attached: 25339dc82c640d0e65663e84aefc1f6b.jpg (625x378, 48K)

>You faggots will not win this war. Ukraine will be liberated.
>You faggots will not win this war
>Be Englishman
Chekit

That actually makes sense.

>be Austrian
>wake up, Somalian wife's boyfriend provides a good morning fuck
>drink some onions while avoiding the culturally diverse community in your neighborhood
>arrive at your work, police give you a call to say you've committed a hate crime by misgendering your coworker
>go to jail

>barely helped at all.
We were key to Soviet victories. US and Russia could have been good friends.

Attached: murica wwii.jpg (1557x1285, 1.23M)

Right, as if it wasn't your sissy army that got completely btfo

You know, Sparta was conquered by Philip?

That's only 1% if you think about the bad infrastrucure and poverty levels in Russia. I'm sure the percentage is higher in California.

US aircraft carrier small Azov sea

it would be so easy target to Russian coastal defence missile systems

shut the fuck up, "austrian"

Yes I know you have been selling them weapons and food. Stalin even payed with gold for it.

That is not the same as entering a war.

>That is not the same as entering a war.
Says the guy who claims giving non-lethal aid to Ukrainians is entering the war on their side.

Attached: 15334204294150.png (300x300, 114K)

Just friendly reminder who is really behind of all that's happening in Ukraine

Attached: cjfjoifuuaeca8i2.jpg (501x504, 63K)