Security Decree in Italy (Also known as Salvini decree)

In these days this law package is gonna be approved in Italy, it already passed the parliament and most likely tomorrow the senate.
These are its main points:

> Staying permittee (Permesso di soggiorno)
The staying permittee for humanitarian reasons is revoked and will be substituted with various permittees valid from 6 months up to 1 year. The new documents will not grant access to work, the sanitary/ welfare system and housing system.

>Staying centers(Centri di permanenza)
The period of permanence in first arrival centers is doubled to 180 days in order to allow a more thorough check and identification of immigrants nationalities and background.

>Re-migration Fund (Fondo Rimpatri)
The amount of money allocated to send back immigrants to their original countries will be upped to 500.000 in the first year and 1 million every year from the subsequent year.

>Protezione internazionale( international protection)
The international protection will now be revoked immediately as soon as one crime is committed.

>Safe countries list (Lista paesi sicuri)
A list of safe countries will be given by the ministry to arrival centers, so that if a migrant comes from any of these countries he/she will be automatically rejected request of asylum.

>Revoke of permittee and protection (revoca protezione umanitaria)
Now a migrant who goes in his country of origin even only for a small amount of time without giving "Dire and urgent motivation", will automatically be revoked the staying permittee and humanitarian protection.

Attached: Camilla Forchhammer Christensen01.jpg (427x640, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRwjdeGx6rg&t=56s
tgcom24.mediaset.it/politica/dl-sicurezza-minniti-colpo-mortale-a-politiche-di-integrazione-_3177442-201802a.shtml
archive.fo/MptHF
money.it/sondaggi-elezioni-europee-2019
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Faster examination of requests
Requests to immigrate will be processed much quicker as the new guidelines prescribe easier rejection. Being investigated for crimes or not having enough papers imply automatic rejection.

> Change of the SPRARs(Protection system for immigrants and refugees)
Basically housing system for refugees on national soil, it will be heavily cut and only minors without parents and people with humanitarian permittee will be able to access.

>longer times to grant citizenship
The amount of time necessary to obtain an italian citizenship has been increased all over the board. EG in order to get citizenship with residence or marriage you will now need 5 years.

>Free law assistance
Free legal representation is denied to immigrants without italian citizenship.

There are also various others measures regarding the increase in law enforcement available positions, introduction of the taser in the police force and many others.
Also, the self defence bill is on its way, meaning it will soon be legal to use deadly force in Italy for someone breaking in one's domicile.

What do you think /pol? In my opinion it's a good start, still quite a way from the objective but I must say it's the first big satisfaction this government is giving me since June.

Attached: 535192_1059137817505369_1144650399490148145_n.jpg (960x736, 55K)

Idk sounds great. When will the Catalan version of this happen? Quite hyped.

Hopefully Spain will throw out their globalist degenerate government soon and start adopting similar measures.
Also, here in Italy the opposition is attacking the decree claiming it will do the opposite of create security. It basically throws thousands of immigrants in the street revoking them permission to stay in the country and forcing them to resort to illegal activites creating hundreds of thousands of illegals.
I think it is an extremely intelligent move because Salvini can only throw out illegals and he knows it, so what he is doing now is make almost every non european illegal or forcing him/her to engage illegal activities, which in turn will also create a lot of social tension between italians and non italians and rally support to anti globalist parties. This is really a master move I'm really pleased by it.

Based Italy. Have a bump.

Spain is damned for good, my only intention now is to save my people, what Spaniards do in their country is of their concern

I've been reading about you guys. The left has been fucking you hard. There is now a law that states females don't need evidence of rape to accuse someone, in fact, the male need to provide evidence that they didn't do it.

Your people being the Catalans? It's even a worse globalist shithole than Spain, I'm sorry but you know it's the truth. You had a protest last summer against tourists and in favour of refugees.

Why do Italians hate her so much?

Attached: download (4).jpg (208x242, 9K)

That's actually really smart.

Finally someone doing something right for once. God speed, spaghetti bros

Attached: salorb.jpg (1712x768, 192K)

It was voted by both the left and the right (not a single party voted against it) there is no Spanish political party that can help Spanish people, all of those are puppets for their international masters, no point at voting if you are a Spaniard, only people that have anything to win voting are women and immigrants.

literally who

I come from a noble family as well and I would totally impregnate her with many royal babies m8. Not sure what you're claiming

Attached: 48f.png (501x585, 11K)

the girl from x-factor

Princess Vittoria di Savoy

Attached: 31f2fd23fa3c13615eee6bdc9c5f40b4 (3).png (309x368, 214K)

Attached: lega nord cursive.jpg (682x1024, 206K)

We'll see how it plays out but for now it really seems like a step in the right direction. I was actually worried because I noticed the government has been much more politically correct in the last months than I expected, but this law package kinda restored my faith.
It is quite clear what his endgame is, despite all the show he puts on to not get indicted by the judges for humanitarian reasons.

You know what to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=SRwjdeGx6rg&t=56s

Don't get yourself fooled, there are Catalan nationalists that are all for keeping our European heritage, our culture, our language and our way of beign. Then there is the globalist side, the side who only wants independence to be freed from a "fascist country" (Spain), those are the sames that want as much division as possible, all my friends being nationalists like a good countrymen hate migrants and are pro turism, the side you see is the decadence side, the CUP side that only wants to stablish an anti-capitalist utopia in Catalonia(good luck with that you mouth breathers) for people of the world to live in, don't get yourself fooled, I want a Catalonia exclusive for Catalans, i don't want a nation of refugees, what Spain is forcing us to become importing all the boats that Italy refuse then moving those migrants to live in Catalonia then giving them citizenship so they can vote no to the independence for a few more gibs.

Nah, falangists only destroy my history, culture and language, Catalonia doesnt need Spanish far-right, we need our own Hitler to take us out of this moral decadence

Can Catalonia realistically survive on it's own? If you can, go for it.

>only destroy my history, culture and language
maybe because it is disgusting and should be destroyed

>Gaul is a whole divided into three parts

>tgcom24.mediaset.it/politica/dl-sicurezza-minniti-colpo-mortale-a-politiche-di-integrazione-_3177442-201802a.shtml

In this article you can for example see the comment of the former interior minister (From the cucked government), explaining how the decree will create hundreds of thousands of illegals and will be a "fatal blow to integration policies".
Only in the first year it is expected to create 150.000 illegals who were previously regulars in the country. This is very smart if you consider in italy there are 1.5 million people from Africa/middle east combined.
It means in the first year he already made 10% of the non europeans ready for deportation. 10 years of policies like this and we could even survive the storm.

It won't function better for the international relationships Spain has with other nations, our "president" doing conferences with chinese dissidents(good job Puigdemont you just blow up Chinese recognition of our nation as one) and other fiascos our politicians have done internationally. If countries recognize it as a legitimate country (which they won't because Spain has deals with the majority of them) and we can export to the EU at the same cost as of now, then yes we could be a more viable country than what we are right now, but realistically we will have to be labeled as Spanish for a few more years to come, and with the statistics that are being shown right now, we Catalans will be extinct by 2050 and irreversibly replaced in our native country

Nah, you literally brought the cancer to the west, if we are on such demogrpahic state is cause of the politics generated from your country, go suck a nigger dick and then try to read/think before saying shit you are ignorant of

>10 years
Many will flee much earlier in Germany and France. The next step must be to create the fear of remaining in Italy, like the detention centers for illegal immigrants in which to put in a few thousand. Others will flee to avoid being caught

Attached: torture-migranti-foto-false-fake-news-1054125.jpg (886x650, 55K)

Lot of respect for Victor Orban

>we can export to the EU at the same cost as of now
Asshole, the main exporter of catalan products is the rest of Spain, only Aragon export more from you than France and Germany together.

10 years is realistic since you can expect the provisions to target a lesser percentage of people as they go on. Still, I think you are correct as time progresses more and more of them will try to leave Italy. I still weep for the rest of Western Europe but they brought this on themselves, at least we can have a chance to survive.

Attached: 1538396294332.jpg (639x957, 113K)

This woman makes me excited. Thinking of letting me suck my cock from the future president of the French republic makes my blood boil

Attached: 694940094001_5738703706001_5738649581001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

what i wouldnt give to drink a glass of her piss.

Aragon is Catalan clay even tho what you said isn't true

She is fucking an Italian guy in Lega. I had a french girlfriend who looked a lot like her, the italian-franco genetic alliance would be a literal masterrace ready to conquer the world.

Attached: marion-marechal-le-pen-con-vincenzo-sofo-1040258.jpg (992x650, 53K)

>I think it is an extremely intelligent move because Salvini can only throw out illegals and he knows it, so what he is doing now is make almost every non european illegal or forcing him/her to engage illegal activities, which in turn will also create a lot of social tension between italians and non italians and rally support to anti globalist parties. This is really a master move I'm really pleased by it.
You fucking right because a lot of people do not even realize and have to open their eyes. I think like you, more degradation will see the Italians on the street, the more votes will take the populists

Ok, now you are just mental. Shut up

Hope you guys make it and the rest of Europe follows your path, you guys are doing the work of god

I live in comfy village in the mountains and get to the big cities only for university reasons so I cannot wait to see them burn and start having ghettos.

Can you please keep claiming stupid things with no proof whatsoever? You really are makings our claims more legitimate each day

Attached: IMG_20181128_172116.jpg (4160x2340, 3.26M)

When northeners are getting cucked, based italy is working its way to Rome 2.0

it's true, I did not know it
archive.fo/MptHF

At least until Merkel cracks the whip on Italy and chases them back in line. UK tried a similar stunt and she completely steam rolled them. The Africanization of Europe can’t be stopped.

Faggot, I did not said at any time that Catalonia did`t export the most, I said that the they export more to the rest of Spain, and that it would not be viable the independence economicaly.

>I cannot wait to see them burn
I want this thing happens to the leftists of Milan. It will be ebin

you are forgetting that italy has far fewer traitors in its ranks than that other shithole the name of which I cant bear to even write

80% of exports are to the EU, less than 20% of those are to Spain, and you can't export a product if it is still in the same country, by your logic we are another country being occupied by your country. And learn the difference between import and export, Aragon isn't exporting Catalan goods, they are importing them, and even if they completely boicoted our goods in the rest of Spain, without your pathtic 20% we would still make almost the double of exports than our second competitor, Madrid.

You are forgetting the actual birthplace of fascism and imperialism

>I live in comfy village in the mountains and get to the big cities only for university reasons so I cannot wait to see them burn and start having ghettos.
There are two other things that I think though:

- unfortunately there will be more rapes, robberies and attacks by immigrants to Italians, because they will hate us even more because they will not be able to have houses and money for free and many of us will suffer their anger
- the terrorist attacks will start. I think Italy has been spared until now because it was the entry point for Europe. making terror attacks would have created discontent among the population that would have closed the doors to migrants arriving from the Mediterranean

In both cases Italians will finally understand even more that we have to close the borders

Excellent work, I only hope my country can sort itself out and follow your lead before it is too late.

>Merkel
This 'unfuckable fatass' woman can continue to do damage because she has a people who have voted for her for 13 years

Based roach

Did Italy sign the UN “migration pact”?

Based italbro

Even if they did sign it's not worth anything other than wiping your ass with. Its not legally binding.

Ok, you are just lying, your main importer(yes, I was mistaken with the terms) is the rest of Spain. And you can export product to other part of the same country, and this is frecuent in countries with a big descentralization, such us Spain or any federal country. And you export more than Madrid only because Spain started to export and protected the catalans products and industries in the XVIIi, like in all the countries, you were, and still are, the region whose prpducts we buy to make your economy stonger.

It seems that TheMatteo just declared that we wouldn't sign it

Perhaps not, but it is laying the groundwork for legal “regular” migration. It would follow that any country seriously attempting to regain its autonomy would use this opportunity to make its position known.

announced today it won't be signed

yea the less you "integrate " the more you push people to the right, that's why it's so smart, two birds with one stone.

Attached: onu.png (1018x482, 504K)

French-Italy alliance after we BTFO Macaron Italie-bros ?

I remember when I visited my some family in Italy. What a beautiful country. It makes me envious. I'm not full Italian so I could never live there, so I have to make do here in burgerland watching my country get overrun looking across the pond longingly at my cousins enjoy their rich cultural heritage and wine. They'll be laughing at me while I fight off commies and nigs in this shithole.

Here is Emanuele Fiano, son of a Jew who survived Auschwitz and member of the democratic party, who cries for the vast majority (almost total, now the leftist no longer counts) obtained by the decree

«On the #DecreeSecurity a new majority is clearly outlined #CinqueStelle #Lega #ForzaItalia #FratellidItalia all cheerfully together against the rights of the person against the equality for the increase of the irregularity in the immigration, in defense of the #DecretoSalvini»

Seeing them suffer is beautiful

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-28 17-50-43.png (898x942, 1.08M)

would be an honour if it works to send away the non europeans. Salvini+Lepen would have been sweet

Attached: d1a5f14ad970c195ead1ccfde27cf229fb7ce628d89a32033a70e1395afc1d42.jpg (1200x532, 353K)

>French-Italy alliance after we BTFO Macaron Italie-bros ?
It can be done, but before this Europe must be changed or destroyed

Attached: we prefer marion.jpg (1108x350, 52K)

That's sweet Pastanon
It was the same when Macaron Jupiter pull up a law limiting immigration (not enough for my taste but hey better than nothing) + yesterday France annouced higher price for foreign students (when we know that like half of migrants are students). Leftists are crying

the best comment regarding him was that parlamentarian who wrote he had bushy eyebrows as effect of circumcision and being a jew.
Kekerino

Attached: schermata-2017-07-12-alle-15-14-13.jpg (955x544, 73K)

never,you are one of our enemies

>tfw no Salvini and Le Pen bros to /sip/ limoncello with

Attached: IMG_20181128_180445.jpg (1080x1920, 563K)

>he had bushy eyebrows as effect of circumcision
LOL Corsaro deserves a prize

She truly is perfect isn't she guys?

Attached: 4307.0.998432244-kPMG-U3000237337851GyC-1224x916@Corriere-Web-Sezioni-593x443.jpg (593x443, 25K)

Looks like Italy is making the initial necessary steps to save itself demographically. Always had a good feeling about them. A country where black players are regularly monkey chanted seemed unlikely to take this shit.

As a country Spain might be the best importer, without Spain we would still make a 10 millions more than Madrid counting national and international exports, the graph that I showed only reflected international exports, we produce and we export more than any other community and that's a fact, if it were for me I'd count the entirety of the Catalan Kingdom so even less numbers for you argument (València, Balears and the east side of Aragon) but only with Catalan exports as an autonomous region we beat Madrid internationally and nationally

Just imagine how sweet a Salvini-Wilders-Lepen Europe could have been right now

Attached: 65a5751a7c88331c8d770a1216b1f14f-kznH-U1100899841920gRD-1024x576@LaStampa.it.jpg (1000x563, 62K)

>Wilders
He's a jewish pawn, sadly. Baudet/Hiddema is the Jow Forums choice.

>Catalan kingdom
Sorry, I stop reading with that shit. And, like I have already told you, I did not said that Catalonia isn`t the biggest exporter, I am just saying that economicaly Catalonia would not be viable if Spain stop buying from it(that looking to the Balcans is probable).

If you add expansionist policy and actually capable military, you practically resurrected Roman Republic.

Now go and drive smelly turk roaches from instanbul, and retake Constantinopole, your rightful clay.

>higher price for foreign students
Personally I would not tax students but immigrants who have children, especially those who:
- have children without having a job
- have children without citizenship
- have children dependent on taxpayers
If they do not pay the tax they can not have access to health care, schools and social housing. If they want to have children like rabbits in Italy they have to pay taxes or go somewhere else. We all know what they will do and Italy will have far less expenses for walfare

>She truly is perfect isn't she guys?
Not perfect but she excites me

luv u salvini

>those policies

Imagine if Hungary, Italy, and Poland do hijack the EU with nationalists. It would be like the 20th century didn't exist

Attached: 1538103416422.jpg (1024x1024, 95K)

One step at a time. Can't get all at once.

>Under Macron’s changes, passed in February, the lottery system would be wound down and the hardest-pressed universities would be allowed to select students on merit.
>The government argues that a lack of specialisation at high school and the inability to select students has led to a high university dropout rate. Around 60% of students in France do not finish their first year of university.

The absolute state of frog academia (here it's around 30%, still insane).

Add Orban to the head of the Visegrad group and we can get far. A new alliance, a new Europe, a new army, the final crusade

Yeah, the same shit that retook the peninsula from Arabs, good luck next time to Reconquista with us giving a shit about you

The european elections in May are going to shift the parliament alot towards the right and global skepticism.
The problem is that even then it's not enough. Besides Italy, places like hungary, poland or the check republic are significantly smaller in terms of population size and therefore have proportionately less seats.
>money.it/sondaggi-elezioni-europee-2019

Traditional left will be swept out by populists and greens basically.

>Princess

Monarchism is gay

And why not? We would still make 10million more than Madrid if the entirety of Spain boiccoted us, and let me tell you, a vast part of the people in your society doesn't give a shit about politics, also good luck making corporations to think about the national interests before their own economic ones

Faggot, I didn`t said That Catalonia was shit, I said that the fact that you are trying to invent a kingdom in order to validate a argument(that nothing has to do with the topic we are discussing) is shit. And I would like to reming you that you are the region with more muslim, so don`t talk about reconquista.

They're set to overtake Wilders next elections though, they're quite popular and a lot smarter than Wilders when it comes to getting votes and media attention and whatever. It's a lot harder for leftist to just dismiss them as barbarians like they could with Wilders' men

YES

>quarum unam incolunt Belgae, aliam Aquitani, tertiam qui ipsorum lingua Celtae, nostra Galli appellantur

Based

Now give back Constantinople or gtfo

Yeah without "Catalan Kingdom" we still beat Madrid nationally and financially, and my argument stood, you just replied to the low-key bait without replying to my real question which came afterwards, why wouldn't we be viable with the pretext that I defined in my first post?

Because you are lying, and you know(o at least should) that you export more to the rest of Spain than to the hole UE. And just stop with the catalan kingdom, Catalonia was a series of condados in constant civil war until the reign of Fernando el catolico.

>Also known as Salvini decree

A literal nigger decree, then.

lmao

She would make a perfect empress when I will be roman emperor

Based and Redpilled

Attached: 1534322150061.jpg (620x645, 37K)

Hahaha dude, your history of Catalonia is worse than my "Catalan Kingdom", and you claim that I am lying even tho I am sourcing the data that I am using, this time I can't upload you the photo because it is too large, but check this link, so you can stop spilling bullshit without you even being conscious of the ignorant you are depicting yourself to be

datosmacro.expansion.com/comercio/exportaciones/espana-comunidades-autonomas

Why do you claim things that you are ignorant of? This is beyond me

Why Orban didn't headbutt Juncker is beyond me.

Attached: drunken faggot.gif (435x250, 2.66M)