Why is America so divided? Why are there hysterical...

Why is America so divided? Why are there hysterical, indoctrinated leftists and equally unhinged and race obsessed right-wingers? Why is there a mass shooting every week and why is the President wilfully ignorant and unashamedly biased? Seems like a country of tards desu.

Attached: Nylon-American-Flag-closeup-1.jpg (1800x1200, 197K)

T.Ireland.

I was going to say you are rigth, then I just remember that potatoe heads opinion don't matter

Fuck off regard our country is as bad except we don’t have any right wingers

>Why is America so divided?
Too many races.

You are a stupid fuck. Never procreate.

Because it was HER turn

Attached: tmp_9080-33659471.gif (480x268, 585K)

Americans are always divided, a unified America is a fucking myth, we were unified during WW2 and for like a year after 9/11 kinda

For thenresr of our history we’ve been divided

this post misses the underlying fact that humans are all retarded and will do anything to destroy themselves and everyone else.

>race obsessed

yep. there no reason to be concerned about the changing demographic AT ALL. even if you ignore the fact that non whites are more violent on average than whites and the fact that most of them hold animosity towards whites for shit that happened 200+ years ago you would still have to deal with the fact that they are less intelligent, less concerned about actual equality and have no ambition to do anything that would improve western civilization.

Same to you bloody normie bastard Back to Jow Forums

Jews and indoctrination. They obsess about race and politics 24/7 in all their talk shows and "news" channels.
Add in the fact Burgers can't form their own thoughts or opinion because they have a binary mind that simply can't into context or nuance but can only decide between yes and no, black or white.
First you drive them mental with their pseudo identity politics, then you throw in a few constructed narratives for them to follow (BLM, Antifa, Neo-nazis, Demshit, libtards, LGBQT) and let them have a go at each other over all this trivial bullshit. Divide and conquer.
US society is more segregated than its ever been and its only a matter of time before it implodes in on itself.
They're literal retards who can't see what's going on and unless they fix their general education system they'll stay retarded and cucked forever.

Attached: 1541612703097.jpg (384x395, 19K)

You're actually stupider than I thought.

>US society is more segregated than its ever been
no... and almost nothing you said was true

You’re about as retarded as I first guessed and about as much craic as well. Why are libs so dull

It's not. But russian and chink bot farms keep falseflagging narratives as hard as they fucking can every on the internet. It's getting fucking annoying.

prove me wrong
[spoiler]You can't[/spoiler]

Yeah Jow Forums is great craic, isn't it? Fucking gimp.

>prove me wrong
separate but equal ring a bell?

>t. absolutely SEETHING mutt

Attached: CE8F038A-5520-4069-90BD-DB358B0400B6.jpg (898x954, 448K)

muh russian bot narrative is a glow in the dark narrative though

Absolutely incorrect.

But it is. You cunts hate each other's guts.
And yes, niggers and spics are americans too.

What about that extremist Christian group of bombers or is that somewhere else. I sorta count that being right wing

>Seems like a country of tards
yes. also everyone's dick is cut.

america is both stupid an unstable enough to ruin the world.

Reee

Dominant 2 party system encourages extremism on both sides while gutting the smaller independent parties and independents.

>I don't know

I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with the juden owned media.

Attached: 1534743636482.jpg (688x752, 168K)

300 years of classless society coming to the end.

Jews

>Diversity is our strength