I only get tinder matches from international students

I only get tinder matches from international students.
What do?

Attached: images.jpg (360x408, 18K)

Fuck them? Are you retarded?

I don't think I could do that.

Then why even post????

You're a fucking retard. You're lucky that you even get matches, so either fuck them, or fuck off. Stupid kid.

My friend made a catfish account with an attractive guy. It is one of the most redpill things I've seen. No bio, 4 pictures, guy is obscure and the pictures are candid and selfies of the guy, very diligent with it so it looks real.

Every other swipe was a match in London, Paris, Stockholm, Madrid, Milan, Istanbul, NYC, Austin, San Francisco, Montreal, Sydney. So basically every single city he tried. Every other you say? Well, he was picky and swiped only on PSL 6/10< girls. So basically every other attractive girl. Had over 300 matches in 4 days, plus always 25+ likes at any given time.

Women are just as shallow if not more shallow than men. Which is okey, they want an attractive man, we want an attractive woman. The thing is, they're not willing to compromise. Our theory is that 1. There are so many Chads and Brads that they don't have to go for anyone under 7/10 PSL (which made a lot of sense after he did a previous catfish experiment with an obscure Stacey), and 2. The evolutionary theory that women want 1 great man to settle with while men want 10 bitches to fuck and rotate.

But being good looking as a man matters a lot, a lot if you want women. A 7/10 PSL lives in another reality than a 5/10 PSL. Day and night.

Jow Forums bitter delusional virgin: the post.

Do the experiment yourself, mate. It is very important that the pictures look real, though. Most important part. Also, you need tinder gold or a gps app or jailbreak to be able to change locations. Also, include university or an occupation so it looks ever more real.

I've done such an experiment, with my own pictures. Got many matches, some dates, some sex. Tinder works for anyone, this is what we can confirm. Anyone who claims otherwise is lying.

Just because it works for you doesn't mean that it'll work for anyone, you silly fucking pietart moron.

Only dating is for attractive people, period.

What do you mean by "attractive"? Basically "don't be the bottom 1% trash tier", right? Because bitter virgin manchildren will believe absolutely anything no matter how retarded.

Don't believe me, set up your own tinder. You will get matches and laid. The only thing preventing you is fear of realizing you've been wrong all along.

This isn't for me, I get matches. You have to be at the very least a PSL 4-5 to get matches on tinder. So average/slightly above average looking.

Our point is, the freedom of having women throw themselves at you if you're a PSL 7+ as opposed to being a PSL 4-6 having to literally be a clown to get her attention, you know, it's two different realities altogether.

The freedom at 7+ is so fucking great. I mean, he outright trashed some of them in convos and still landed dates. Average looking guys can't do that.

What the fuck is a PSL 4-5 or PSL 7? You are talking out of your ass. You don't sound like you have ever tried tinder and are just making shit up.

What he said is actually taught in hush school biology
Its very normal for woman to want the best possible mate avalible and it's very normal for men to want to have as many mates as possible

Why do you think you have any kind of arguing position when your only argument is that Tinder worked out for you personally? Plenty of ugly dudes don't even get matches at all. Not like you'd believe that.

That's because 80% of tinder profiles are utter shit. Guys will have a shitty selfie picture, and a completely shitty boring writeup. Seriously, all you need to do is spend a few minutes and a bit of effort on making a good profile and you will get easily lots of matches.

How do I get laid. No matter how I try never get to a personal meet up. Always ignored or the usual have not time blahbah. Im on 3 different dating apps got in total around 70 matches. Girls from solid average to very pretty

Europe btw maybe that matters?

Any adv on adv?

Numbers game. Keep at it. Don't waste time on chatting, arrange to meet up within the first few messages.

Any more in depth advice? 3 agreed on meeting, two ignored me after that and one even unmatched. Kind of confusing.

You should maybe expect an average of one date for every 20 matches. If 3 agree on meeting, that's not very much, unfortunately girls are extremely flaky. Nothing you can do about it but continue, this happens to everyone.

PSL refers to Puahate, Sluthate and Lookism. Their score is more diligent and brutal than normal people score.

Ive used tinder since 2015 with success. Why are you coping so hard?

Meeting girls in person is significantly better if you aren’t chad. On tinder I would get one match a day and in real life I would get much better by just walking around with an old film camera, or with a drawing pad, or with a book. Unfortunately my current girlfriend is smarter than that so I had to use the last resort of showing her pictures of my cat sitting next to me while drawing. The nuclear option.

But if you aren’t super attractive, enjoy you are getting matches at all

I don't know why something that's made by 3 angry incel websites should have any relevance. What is that score supposed to be, attractiveness? That's retarded. Attractiveness is subjective, every man and woman has different tastes.

>using a shallow dating app
>expecting anything but shallow people
News flash user, the guys there aren't any better. 99% of all PEOPLE on those apps are shallow sluts, regardless of their sex

Yeah I get it. But damn not even one success is slowly getting on me. Started this crap to get over break up. Got matches and a bit self esteem back. But now it starts to backfire. And my respect for females took a hard dip. Well there is a reason those women are on tinder to begin with instead of a loving relationship. But same goes for myself.

Attractiveness is not subjective in general. The scientific literature is very clear on that. Women find men with strong chins, cheekbones, jawlines, hooded eyes, height, hair, etc. more attractive.

If that were true you could easily classify everyone by attractiveness on an accurate quantitative scale. Since that doesn't exist, it's obvious you are wrong. Why do you so badly want to believe something that's false, and only angry virgins believe in?

The only universally attractive things they've found are very general things like a .7 whr or men being tall. Where's your source saying attractiveness isn't subjective? In my experience and education it's very much subjective, and varies greatly among different cultures

You see, this is where you're wrong. This isn't my opinion, I didn't choose or decide this. Attractiveness is not subjective, there is no coincidence that the same traits go over and over again when examining who is attractive and who is not. You might have a preference towards blonde hair but it doesn't matter if her face isn't harmonious.

Black men prefer fatter girls for example. Not even a meme.

The psychology of love, Frank L. Connor, Ph.D.

If it's not your opinion, then whose? Do you have a scientific study to show this?

Watch FaceandLMS on youtube. WAW 1-3.

Also, Frank Connor's study.

This,

I'm mixed and I like slim/skinny girls. This literally got me bullied at HS.

>don't know why something that's made by 3 angry incel websites
The irony is that 90% of the guys there slay women.

I thought those sites were for Elliot tier failures?

No that's the 10% bottom percentile. The majority of them are just mentally ill and/or narcissists who are upset because they don't look like 0.000000001% male models like Sean O'Pry and Tyson Ballou. A lot of satire and frustration.

That's a tertiary source, do you have any actual primary sources? Also you should read more than 1 book before forming your opinion, psychology only works if you fully consider the whole body of research vs. One dudes book. Thats actually a good way to fuck up what good does comes from psychology

Not that user but your claim is just as outrageous as his.

I'm not the one who made a claim in the first place though. If you're the one initially trying to make a claim, do it right, otherwise it's all baseless

You claimed that physical attraction is subjective.

But it is? There is no objective numerical scale you can rank people with.

This.

It's very subjective... And it changes situation to situation even.

Fatter is more attractive if you're poor or malnourished.

For women their standards can change wildly depending on whether they're pregnant or on the pill or not.

That doesn’t mean that it is subjective. Just because you can’t measure something 100% accurately. Just listen to yourself.

You’re making a case for the opposite.

You can generally classify people roughly into "attractive", "average", "not attractive" but even there different people will see them differently. You can have someone that many people consider attractive, but there will still be many who think he/she is just okay.

Girls definitely don't read bios. All these chicks asking for my height when it's listed in the bio as 6'2.

I don't know where you live or what kind of pictures you have but I don't list my height nor do girls ask for it.

>Anyone who claims otherwise is lying.
This is a fallacy and you know it.

My bio lead to questions regarding what I wrote. Height being no. 1 priority usually indicates precisely what kind of girl she will probably be.

The only ones who care about a guy's height are gay and trannies. And maybe the bottom 10% ugliest girls.