UN Migration Pact General

>Update:
Italian parliament opposes the migration pact.

Removed Croatias orange colour. I got mixed signals from there.

>What do people criticize about the migration pact?

It sets migration as a human right.

Reasons for migration shall be tackled in the countries of origin. (This is the only good thing in the pact).

The countries pledge to fight racism everywhere.

The countries pledge to financially support culture festivals of minorities.

The countries pledge to stop the financial backing of journalistic outlets that oppose migration.

The countries pledge to give migrants access to social services as fast as possible.

>Here is the documen in many languages:
undocs.org/en/A/CONF.231/3

Two examples where I remembered the pages:
>page 22

" (...) Support multicultural activities through sports, music, arts, culinary festivals, volunteering and other social events that will facilitate mutual understanding and appreciation of migrant cultures and those of destination communities"

>page 23

" (...) stopping allocation of public funding or material support to media outlets that systematically promote intolerance, xenophobia, racism and other forms of discrimination towards migrants.

>Petitions against UN Migration Pact

Germans sign:
epetitionen.bundestag.de/petitionen/_2018/_11/_01/Petition_85565.nc.html

British sign:
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/232698

British & Irish sign:
change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-stop-the-united-nations-migration-pact

Canadians sign:
petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-1906

Belgians sign:
stopmarrakesh.com/

Dutch sign:
petities.nl/petitions/geen-toestemming-voor-de-verklaring-van-marrakesh?locale=nl

Italians sign:
change.org/p/giuseppe-conte-fermiamo-il-global-compact?recruiter=566812085&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

last thread: >

Attached: UN Migration pact(13).png (6460x3480, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

russiaun.ru/en/news/mig2603
breitbart.com/europe/2018/11/25/hypocritical-uk-govt-to-sign-un-migration-pact-despite-pledge-to-control-borders/
youtube.com/watch?v=iOtZslC51eA
urdupoint.com/en/world/estonia-to-back-un-global-migration-pact-at-u-490642.html
swissinfo.ch/eng/un-initiative_expert-group-recommends-switzerland-sign-migration-pact/44578700
parliament.uk/business/publications/written-questions-answers-statements/written-question/Lords/2018-11-19/HL11567/
sdg.iisd.org/news/delegates-continue-migration-compact-negotiations-hear-plans-for-un-migration-network/
google.com/search?source=hp&ei=f6z9W5mvOsfjsAeI8KvACA&q=un migration pact "slovenia"&btnK=Google-Suche&oq=un migration pact "slovenia"&gs_l=psy-ab.3...1274.10277..11543...5.0..2.2975.11503.5j7j2j5-2j9-3......0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0j0i131j0i10j0i22i30j0i22i10i30j0i13j0i13i10j0i19j0i22i30i19j33i22i29i30j33i160.Q4cESLGs_dY
forumvoordemocratie.nl/petities/stop-marrakesh
change.org/p/leo-varadker-ireland-to-reject-the-un-migration-pact
portal53.hr/prihvatiliste-za-azilante-bit-ce-smjesteno-u-maloj-gorici-u-tijeku-ishodenje-gradevinske-dozvole/
hs.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000005914756.html
welt.de/politik/ausland/article183822406/Heftige-Debatten-Wer-macht-mit-So-steht-es-um-den-UN-Migrationspakt.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>About Russia:
I hostely don't know what colour I shall give to russia.

The Representative basically said, that the federation is in favor of the migration pact. But at the same time he kindly told the UN to fuck off, because they have their own, meritocratic, way to deal with migrants.

source:
russiaun.ru/en/news/mig2603

>About the non-refoulment
There is no non-refoulment paragraph in the pact. But some countries debated it. I included their stances on that into the map.

refoulment = Sending criminal migrants back into their country, though they are threatened with torture or the death penalty in that country.

Hallo Friendo. I hope you're feeling better and Thanks for making another thread.

Attached: 1464703652291.png (919x407, 510K)

Attached: 1447751183723.jpg (853x543, 171K)

Britain will sign the compact
breitbart.com/europe/2018/11/25/hypocritical-uk-govt-to-sign-un-migration-pact-despite-pledge-to-control-borders/

Please be true please. I cant handle anymore bullshit.

Attached: Argentinian economy.jpg (800x850, 808K)

>Estonian MEP kicked & shoved by anti-immigration protesters in Tallinn

youtube.com/watch?v=iOtZslC51eA

Why is Germany, France, Spain, Sweden and Norway so fucking cucked?

And Mexico, with its tight immigration laws, LOL

Woah. Thank you for the link!

Attached: Petitions.png (791x789, 385K)

GJ Baltics im so disapointed.....it would literaly take few thusand nigger and we would extinct as an ethnic group....

Looking good.

Bump

I consider to remove estonias colour from the map....

Attached: GooglingEstonia.png (673x210, 35K)

Kinda hard to say what's going on in those countries at the moment. Looks like even natives don't even know what the fuck is going on.
urdupoint.com/en/world/estonia-to-back-un-global-migration-pact-at-u-490642.html

German public broadcasting has an annual budget of 9,1 billion euros. One should think, that they would already have published a map like ours....

Those guys are extraordinary useless.

Attached: schon_GEZahlt_fragezeichen.png (512x420, 63K)

>implying that want anyone to know about it.

swissinfo.ch/eng/un-initiative_expert-group-recommends-switzerland-sign-migration-pact/44578700

(((Expert))) groups are on it again.
>The Federal Commission on Migration (FCM)

*that they want

It's over

>Estonia
>The adviser added that they should at least wait for Monday, when support for the migration framework will be put to a vote in the Riigikogu.

>breitbart.com/europe/2018/11/25/hypocritical-uk-govt-to-sign-un-migration-pact-despite-pledge-to-control-borders/

No official government source has confirmed, do you read the articles you post?

Reminder that ONLY the red countries are the last bastion of the Western civilization
For now we'll keep an eye on the orange countries

Now there's an offical source

parliament.uk/business/publications/written-questions-answers-statements/written-question/Lords/2018-11-19/HL11567/

>Our participation in the Global Compact will not affect our continued ability to determine and implement our own migration policy in the national interest. The Compact is a ‘non-legally binding, cooperative framework’, which reaffirms the sovereign right of States to determine their national migration policy.

>The Migration Compact aims to bolster international cooperation by providing a framework to implement regular and managed migration through effectively managing our borders and returning those with no right to remain.

Fuck Theresa May and her cronies, hurr durr we still have control of our own borders

>Reminder that ONLY the red countries are the last bastion of the Western civilization

Israel and America? Kosher nationalism is just a cancerous

Please help us.

Wow the Canadian petition already had 26 000 signatures. Also based BERNIER sponsored it.

It's so annoying, that western politicians make no comments on the stuff that annoys me the most.

All that pro-migration propaganda stuff and censorship of contra-migration voices.

Ireland will sign it because multinational corporations gave too much influence here and (((NGOs))) too. I'm sure most people here would be against it but the government will sign it nevertheless.

Wasn't it Ireland whose farmers bulldozered the first McDonald on its soil?

I don't think so. There was a lidl in Dublin bulldozed earlier this year during a snow storm to take the safe that was inside.

Based and redpilled
vs
Cringe and bluepilled

I've been in Russia, Spain, England, Denmark, France and Italy by now. I want to tell you — please italy; do not change. Although i hardly understand italian I like your country the most.

>Lativa
>Estonia
>Romania
>probably Serbs and Croats too

Attached: deus ex jc why.jpg (247x248, 16K)

Good, Italians need to protect their nation. That's my go to for the big dicked uncut white bois in Europe.

Attached: Italian nigger penis (1).webm (480x1036, 2.45M)

>The Representative basically said, that the federation is in favor of the migration pact. But at the same time he kindly told the UN to fuck off, because they have their own, meritocratic, way to deal with migrants.
"yeah, I like the idea of you doing it"

UN migration pact will get btfo by a no deal brexit

Attached: DtGt-r5WwAA8REo.jpg (750x847, 83K)

Based and redpilled, this should be a general. OP you are not a faggot today.

Hopefully we won't. Don't fall for the WW2 guilt Fritz, you'll do it better next time.

Really makes you think

Estonia literally has 1 million people. RIP Estonians as an ethnic group lmao

Slovenia is actually rejecting this shit

>S to spit on the UN

Attached: eurabian-union.jpg (403x560, 23K)

S

>britain goes from net migration to net outflows of people
damn this part is very persuasive

>sweden agree even after everything so far
cucked and bluepilled

guys , why is my country colored there?

Attached: woomy.png (234x209, 39K)

who's backing it at this point? what would happen if Migrants start to go inside the blue, cucked countries in drones?

there are rumors that the online petition is rigged anons in krautpol posted some wierd screenshots about the numbers going up on down

Germany and theFrance
>Maybe Spain

Regarding Denmark the ruling government is in support of the compact, but our PM wants some undefined "opt-outs". The Danish People's party, a supporting part of the government, is against the compact, and the leader of the Social Democrats has said she is "skeptical" of the pact.

based melania

bump

Your country is one of the cucks that wanted to implement a non-refoulment paragraph into the migrant.

(refoulment = deportation of criminal migrants, if there is possible torture or death waiting in their home country.

source on Chile: sdg.iisd.org/news/delegates-continue-migration-compact-negotiations-hear-plans-for-un-migration-network/

>"New Zealand, Chile, El Salvador, Guatemala and Indonesia also supported its inclusion."

into the migrant pact*

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo its not fair , we just got rid of the niggers! , we had to be more racist than usual and now they will send us explosive kebabs!?
Can my country at least be qualificated as first world finally?

Attached: is not fair weon.png (493x501, 42K)

Dutch petition (started yesterday) currently on 43508 votes against. 4 December debate will take place which will determine the choice. High chance for reject otherwise no-one will take leading parties serious anymore.

Pleaso look at these comments:

>
>
>

Also msm say, that Slovenia backs it:
google.com/search?source=hp&ei=f6z9W5mvOsfjsAeI8KvACA&q=un migration pact "slovenia"&btnK=Google-Suche&oq=un migration pact "slovenia"&gs_l=psy-ab.3...1274.10277..11543...5.0..2.2975.11503.5j7j2j5-2j9-3......0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0j0i131j0i10j0i22i30j0i22i10i30j0i13j0i13i10j0i19j0i22i30i19j33i22i29i30j33i160.Q4cESLGs_dY

You need a governmental announcement for me to change slovenias colour.

if i had a € for everytime i saw this map changed i would have a new car

>Dutch petition
signed

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-28 21-40-20.png (1252x310, 48K)

NZ will sign it we are absolute cucks of the highest degree. I cant wait to die.

If Mexico gets over run by south Americans, it's going to be our fucking problem in the USA.

True. Every time a get a source of higher quality I add it to the map. Also many parliaments are still discussing about it.

I removed croatias colour from the map, because I lack of insight in your politics.

Attached: OP_is_a_faggot.png (417x310, 130K)

This is the one started yesterday by our based party FvD.

forumvoordemocratie.nl/petities/stop-marrakesh

43960, thats another 400+ in 10 minutes.

Well arm you but you need to help yourselves. Get a movement going.

Nah the cartels will just enslave most of them or kill them. All this attention at the border is making their drug running and other operations a lot harder since now there's the military and massive coverage

Good job!

Attached: asuka_speaks_german.jpg (300x225, 17K)

change.org/p/leo-varadker-ireland-to-reject-the-un-migration-pact

spam it seamus

Oh gee, I wonder if any (((MSM))) will ever criticize Israel for rejecting the proposal

yeah even our tv is saying nothing about it
people are not even aware this exists
kolinda is against it im not a fan of her but man i hope she can protect us
after all she is a american puppet and america opposed it

Thank you. I'll add it to the list in the next thread.

cuck island

Attached: vee.jpg (504x558, 37K)

I have a question about this treaty: does the origin country of somone who may emigrate at will under the treaty have to be a signatory?

I imagine the answer is no -- that it's a one-way valve which only grants "rights" (read: access to white people) to welfare dependents from third world shitholes but Westerners will continue to have the usual bureaucratic difficulties if *they* want to emigrate to the lands of the people their native lands are being flooded with.

>forumvoordemocratie.nl/petities/stop-marrakesh
signed this too
support for u bro
I have a dutch friend,
Mirenda

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-28 21-52-14.png (982x344, 58K)

Your better opt out that shit nigga.

Attached: 1542460563188.jpg (281x481, 62K)

Did anyone expect anything else?

If we have to be even more racist to protect our horrible spanish and beautiful hellhole , then we shall start by killing unborn babys

Attached: 1511689546121.png (659x590, 150K)

>Did anyone expect anything else?
Maybe a rebellion of the people? I know it's easy to talk from the outside but it's the people who have to decide their future

I know, it's highly possible, that they will sign it. But I have yet to be delivered a governmental statement. Otherwise I will not colour that soil blue.

You're giving us a breitbart link
breitbart quotes "voice of europe"
Voice of says that theresa may is about to sign it; but gives no source on that statement.

Croatia WILL SIGN it. Our PM confirmed it numerous times.

We're going to sign it. That's what our government has said. They haven't given any reasons for this decision, it hasn't been addressed in parliament, and the media is actively suppressing all public discussion about it. And in a few months, these same people will be re-elected.

This country's done.

If a Nigerian wants to emigrate to Germany, he has every right under this treaty, but, if a German wants to move to Nigeria (which might be an option once all or nearly all Nigerians have moved to and shitted up Germany) he's what, SOL? How is this not a de jure (black letter law) two-tier system of rights?

>Romania
>in blue
What the fuck are you gypsies doing, I thought we were both shitholes that were too racist for this crap. Why even bother paying any attention to it?

I need a legit source on that. Then i will change the colour.

portal53.hr/prihvatiliste-za-azilante-bit-ce-smjesteno-u-maloj-gorici-u-tijeku-ishodenje-gradevinske-dozvole/

Regarding romania: >

>Reasons for migration shall be tackled in the countries of origin.
This means that all of those countries currently have no reason to allow free migration. Why is this a good thing?

Chile, No!
Mantenga Sudamerica pura.

>The countries pledge to give migrants access to social services as fast as possible.
i.e. faster than the natives. How long before WW3 again?

we had already slayed (literally) sand niggers and the haiti niggers (whit a few skeleniggers aka venezolanos) are leaving because we are to racist and no one hires them

Attached: 1485309393340.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Here you go:

hs.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000005914756.html

Last sentence reads: "Finland intends to sign the agreement and interior minister Kai Mykkänen will attend the meeting in Morocco."

This is an article about a european project. Not about the UN migrant pact.

just fucking kill me already

I mean I'd be okay if we had this migration pack withnonly the white countries. All those countries that agreed are going to have hoards of Indians in your countries, I can promise you.

Wow. My tiny county has more people.

Greece is not going to sign, right?

Okay, thanks. Finland is now blue.

Guys, guys, guys. German WELT (msm) just wrote:
>"On right-wing conspiratorial sites on the Internet, lists circulate with several countries that will allegedly not agree to the UN migration pact."

>"However, they do deliver sources for these claims."

welt.de/politik/ausland/article183822406/Heftige-Debatten-Wer-macht-mit-So-steht-es-um-den-UN-Migrationspakt.html

Fuck off WELT! How about you deliver sources yourself?!?! How about that? All sources are in these threads. You just need to go back into the archives.

Attached: UN Migration pact(14).png (6460x3480, 1.25M)

I missread the date. Sorry. The article is one week old.

Whatsoever, they should link to the right-wing conspirational site they are talking about.

Do we have to decide something with this pact as well or is it only for the civilized people?

Attached: 8b1e70adcf65bada336146492e9fba16asdasdasd5a9966d7775f23.58866067-650x433-8b1e70adcf65bada336146492e9 (550x354, 40K)

Russia is part of the UN, yes.

fpbp?

surely Ireland and the UK should be painted in some type of colour

Frankly, I don't see any reasons for us to opt out. No one's gonna go to Russia for gibs, because we have none. And we already get a shitload of tajiks and other orcs for cheap unqualified labor. Chinks also slowly seep to the Far East and nothing really stops them. Is that pact gonna harm us in any way even?

Attached: 1541866031988.jpg (720x721, 129K)