Stop using Linux

>100% of donations received go towards funding diversity programs.

Attached: 1543415409532.png (1280x800, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
youtube.com/watch?v=nND3EYzIONg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the linux foundation is mega cucked, but not really the same as linux. they also fund all kinds of retarded shit that has nothing to do with linux.

basically, don't donate to the linux foundation.

Attached: 1460071004159.jpg (488x367, 53K)

mother fuckers. Did nobody learn a damn thing from GNOME? Thanks for pointing this out user I would have missed it.

Still use Linux.
Don't give a penny.
Feels_Good_Man.jpg

Cool but why would you pay to use it?

Don't use Jewgle, (((Amazon))), (((Apple))) or (((Microsoft))), 80% of the profits go to kikes.

>implying i donate

kill yourself

Linux != Linux Foundation.

% of donations received go towards funding diversity programs.
>>diversity

Ah, there's that tired old anti-American marxist canard of (((diversity))), which as history has proven is nothing more than a thinly veiled attack upon white people by deliberating bringing about conditions that can lead to their demise.

eg:

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

We were fed that (((diversity))) horseshit all throughout the 1980's....meanwhile they were flooding our country with tens of millions of illegals while misappropriating billions of the hard earned income tax dollars stolen from us and given to their illegal alien pets in the form of free gibs and social services for the breeders to breed even more out of control.

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

Then what are the other alternatives then? (((Jewsoft)))? (((Apple))) Which are probably by the way more diverse than the whole linux foundation.
If you don't want to contribute to (((diversity))) then don't donate any shekels as simple as that.
>Tfw wincuck
mfw paying for a broken OS that deletes your stuff and corrupt your data after each update.

Attached: 1514942160093.jpg (600x519, 44K)

>Linux getting pozzed
Hard fork when?

they should be (at least) banned from using 'linux' in their name.

>Donating
I remember a malta fag being enraged because his country managed to raise a fair amount of money that was supposed to go to a childrens charity.
It ended up in Soros hands and he put it in open border and feminist propaganda.

If you donate money you are just dumb.

How did SJW's infiltrate Linux? I thought it was open source created by a mad genius?

How indeed

Attached: 1414190061001.png (227x227, 6K)

It was always very lefty. Just look up the code of conduct.

youtube.com/watch?v=nND3EYzIONg

Fedora rules. Who give a woo-who about the linux foundation.

>It was always very lefty. Just look up the code of conduct.
The code of conduct was created this year and Linus fought tooth and nail against it.

OpenBSD or TempleOS

Yeah, I'm not going to stop using what is still the best OS kernel out there. But I'm not going to pay them anything. Most Linux developers are usually employees of other companies that either use Linux internally or sell products to Linux users. They don't need more money right now.

>OpenBSD
It's as cucked as linux
>templeOS
dead

>continues using linux for free
I don't see a problem here

Attached: 1539863523941.png (654x452, 540K)

TempleOS is the best OS out there. No diversity, no kikes, no glowing in the dark niggers, just plain and simple Jesus Christ all over you

wtf i hate Linux now

This. Linux will turn to shit in the future though. Especially when Linus dies.

>donating
>for open source software

Nigger that shit is free.