Level 10 Happening

Where's the stream!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-28-06-51-14.png (1440x3120, 544K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wistv.com/2018/11/28/watch-live-us-attorney-military-investigation-services-hold-am-press-conference-sc-doc/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wr1F7F_Wh8E
youtube.com/watch?v=8Qk9bozvwEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here!
>wistv.com/2018/11/28/watch-live-us-attorney-military-investigation-services-hold-am-press-conference-sc-doc/

GET IN:

It's nothing

Screencap this post

Pompeo briefing the Senate immediately afterwards. Interesting...

Attached: PompeoMattis.png (641x362, 387K)

Did they need more proof or is mueller just defending child rape rituals?

Attached: stay-calm-nothing-i-repeat-nothing-is-happening.png (600x700, 44K)

My prediction. Count it.

Attached: melgar-1542323078-e1542323182767.jpg (1440x720, 154K)

I thought I heard yesterday their briefing to senate was about Saudi Arabia

Thats supposed to be one of the many things discussed

Run down?

Non-happening. Atmosphere is light hearted and playful

Attached: HAPPENING.png (689x490, 47K)

It's about prison reform. Pfffft.

WHY WOULD MILITARY INVESTIGATORS GIVE A SHIT ABOUT PRISON REFORM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wr1F7F_Wh8E

Because obamanation of desolation occurred and heads will roll

INDICTMENTS

lol catfishing ransom scheme

LOL. Catfishing as a thot then blackmailing military servicemen.

Quick rundown? What i got is criminals are being criminal in prison....

operation surprise party has been ongoing for 2 years
>operation surprise party has been ongoing for 2 years

victims include all ranks (including high rankers)
>victims include all ranks (including high rankers)

what did he mean by these?

>Operation surprise party
>Over 2 years
>250+ more Investigations
>Follow the money
Q confirmed

military people (of all ranks) being caught up in blackmail scheme with underage pics via prisoners blackmailing them

DOJ LIVE WITH ROD ROSENSTEIN
youtube.com/watch?v=8Qk9bozvwEc

Indictments... Of inmates defrauding veterans. Is there any confirmation these indictments were part of the sealed indictments? I get the feeling they weren't.

>implying anything important can happen in SC.

The first words "we've unsealed indictments"

now what?

Attached: Capture.png (463x108, 5K)

I only caught the end of the press conference.

Attached: 7abda127210c56e2cf424d80f96138d8.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Except for
59,995 sealed indictments
>59,995 sealed indictments

So many happenings to come :)

I don’t think you understand how sealed indictments work. There are 60k nationally. They just unsealed 5 in SC. That means there are now 59,995 nationally. Usually there are 1k nationally. Heads are gonna roll.

At work. Any information on operation surprise party other than it's been going on for 2 years?

What you just said has no relevance to what I said lol. You're just trying to look important. All I asked was if they were part of the been many sealed indictments or if they were just indictments rolling off the presses. Calm your tits NEET

Hide it in your bum for safe keeping

can you imagine how pissed this new AG was when he saw all the insurance footage. shits gonna happen, we are at boiling point

Dude you are dumb. If you understood how the 60k sealed indictments work then you would know that yes they are a part of those, because they couldn’t not be.

The 60k sealed indictments is a federal tally. There are no secret sealed indictments. Everytime a indictment is unsealed it is part of the sixty thousand.

Take your retard off before you talk to me.

Because Hillary needs a gluten free diet

It was about service members being extorted by prisoners with contraband cell phones. They’d match on tinder, send nudes of minors then blackmail the idiot mutt service members
Nothingburger.
The senate briefing may be something though

The question is, "are indictments always sealed before being revealed," you God damned autist.

Not a nothing burger. It normalizes military intelligence doing police work so it’s not a shock when the military arrests the cabal. Get smart.

No. But when the first statement of your press conference is “we’ve unsealed indictments” then you can be pretty sure that they were previously sealed. Why is this so hard for you?

And the answer to that question is a responding...NO. So come down from that high horse of yours and realize your objective situation.

They said there are hundreds of ongoing investigations. The cabal has been using gang leaders in prison to organize the execution of political targets. This won’t be the last you hear of it.

Did you not see my other post saying "I only caught the end of the press conference"? Apparently not. All you NEET faggots love to quickly jump on the "hahaha you're retarded train" even when the person admits their ignorance. I want old Jow Forums back when faggots like you were told to sit down and shut up.

Each branch has an investigative unit though.
There’s a show called NCIS for Christ sake. It’s nothing new or something people need to be eased into

The answer to “why is this so hard for you?” is “no”?

Mate are you retarded or just being difficult?

You think private prisons are gonna accommodate criminals like Abedin, Weiner, Clinton and Soros with the diligence they deserve?

Seth rich murdered by MS 13

Cabal going to prison. Merry Christmas and happy hanakuh!

This. Qtards BTFO again, and again.

ReadAnd then feel stupid for acting like I didn't already explain my initial question. Or continue to be an obstinate fuckhead. I don't care.

You’re never gonna get old pol back you boomer faggot. You guys were gay anyway. All old pol did was say that not all blacks are niggers and birch and legalizing heroin. The only cool shit to ever come out of pol is kids like Toperiary. Fuck u retard.

It’s the first time in my life I’ve seen military intelligence do civilian police work. I don’t want the electric Jew. And no one I know watches NCIS. So, I guess you’re a special faggot or something.

59,995 sealed indictments left, surely nothing will happen :^)

I don’t watch it either I’m just not a fucking retard who lives under a rock with no awareness of the world around me.
Congrats on your low iq I guess.

You need to be 18 to post on this site, child.

Also, it involves service members so it’s not “civilian police work” I guess your limited literacy must have made you miss that part you stupid fucking piece of shit

I don’t live under a rock mate. I craft narratives and make international news headlines regularly. Enjoy your NPC tier life where NCIS is important information.

WHERE LINK

You need to suck my white dick for being a cuck until trump was elected old man

That’s a valid point but it surely crosses some lines. Military intelligence usually fights foreign threats. Not civilian threats.

It's a closed-door hearing. There won't be a livestream.

Nice LARP lmao
You must be so important

Trump's arrest soon

NO LINK NO NEWS

BAD THREAD

It 404’D

QRD is that they unsealed five indictments from OPERATION SUPRISE PARTY that involved military members getting blackmailed by CP. Investigation started when trump took office.

59,995 sealed indictments to go

he said this?

> Call people boomers
> Say you're a boomer with a job
Which is it, cunt? Are you under-age b8 or pseudo-PolySci influencer with a hot wife, sports car, and 20 children?

Bump for politicos leveraging the prison system to subvert military personnel and probably force them into spying for (((who knows)))

It’s not a larp. Imagine being such a cuck that the New York Times never writes about you. Imagine being such a cuck that you can’t imagine them doing it for someone else.

Sorry for your sad little life.

Yes

Attached: 1542212028160.jpg (882x623, 193K)

I’m not 100% sure but I believe local law enforcement is involved too

Oh wow, being in the public spotlight. How commendable. All I've ever wanted is for others to know who I am when I'm reality it's those that stay out of the limelight that are most influential. Stay in school, kid.

Unfortunately I haven’t gotten paid for crafting the narratives but it is nice to read BBC and NYT articles about the shit you did.

We are legion. We never really cared about money. That’s what you shill faggots will never understand.

But yes I do have a job, it’s my hobby to make the news.

>operation surprise party

GET MEMING BOYS

Attached: jesus pepe.jpg (480x480, 57K)

Service men were being scammed into thinking they were messaging lolis, when instead they were talking to cons. Cons would then call later pretending to be the dad and try to extort the serviceman for money.

TLDR: One mutt scams another mutt. Nothing of importance happened.It's just a typical day here in Muttland.

Attached: 1358788596797s.jpg (250x249, 14K)

They don’t know my name faggot they write about the things I do and call me and my friends who do them Anonymous. Are you sure you’re an old fag? Because this has been a theme of Jow Forums for over a decade.

Lol what’s wrong rabbi?

RON PAUL DOT GIF

Checked and done

Attached: B5AFCF6C-D704-4D9C-B3C8-AA5F44EDD5EA.gif (250x198, 3.34M)

Ahahaa okay le epic mask wearer. Now I know this is just a fucking larp. No real hacker ever announces what they do. No hacker ever wants publicity for their actions. They want results with as little fuss as possible. Just have your Bluetooth open. Maybe I'll run into you someday.

>NYT writes about you
Even if this were true I wouldn’t be proud of it..
Youre 5 minutes of fame was probably the “people of NY” bullshit where they interview people for being homeless niggers

Shut up faggot. More important people than you have sent me death threats and I’m pretty sure the FBI has cameras in front of my house. Not scared of cucks like you. Suck my white cock.

So unbelievably cringe.
You must be so important, considering you’re spending time here arguing with retards

I'm sure, I'm sure. You're so good at hiding your Internet traffic that you do so your work from your own home. Good God. How badly do you want others to believe your code boot camp certificate makes you a hacker?

Damn checked. Nah they have written about the shit I’ve done multiple times. The last successful OP was in WaPo, NY Post, Daily Mail, NYT, Washington examiner, business insider, Miami herald, ABC, etc

Do you know who I am yet faggot?

Attached: A2C3DE1A-CC7D-4080-81E1-0112A6DAD7CD.jpg (675x1024, 73K)

I guess you haven't been around long since CID, AFOSI, NCIS, and CGIS all have civilian 1811 special agents that routinely do "civilian police work".

A civilian buys stolen military property, who investigates it? A contractor smuggles shit on or off a military base, who investigates it?

Operation surprise party is go! DO IT Q

Attached: saved.png (1280x720, 1.32M)

Dude I hack brains. Coding is for monkeys who can’t hack humans. Read snowcrash.

No and I really don’t give a shit

Arguing with retards is how I do my best work. If you retards would leave I’d probably get more done but it seems like you’re gear to stay.

DO IT

Ah, yes. You're now an epic alphabet soup agency influencer. This story just keeps getting better and better.

Good. Now shut the fuck up and give me more bumps

He's just a shill paid to shit up threads. At least he responds and provides bumps.

It must literally be your first 10 minutes here

Not entirely correct, though you basically have the idea. There's a branch of S2 that keeps an eye out for criminal activities within the ranks as well, and they work with CID. They're usually looking for spies and racketeering (black market type stuff- like selling ordnance to foreign entities, shit like that- they trace the line to a source and run it up the chain) but if they spot other major crimes, they help out.

PAIN

Attached: Di_UIX5UYAAgrv5.jpg (255x254, 15K)