ITALY IS NEWEST COUNTRY TO OPPOSE MIGRATION PACT! BRITAIN SUPPORTS IT!

ansa.it/english/news/politics/2018/11/28/italy-not-signing-global-compact-salvini_fde75c34-ea73-4358-bd17-df80c94e5c2d.html
Welcome, you are among friends.
Britain, get rid of Theresa May, Jesus Christ.
breitbart.com/europe/2018/11/25/hypocritical-uk-govt-to-sign-un-migration-pact-despite-pledge-to-control-borders/

I haven't found anything on France, and Canada but the Wiki says you agreed to the pact, keep us updated: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Compact_for_Migration

Attached: UN Migration Pact.png (6460x3480, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/theresa-mays-record-home-secretary-isnt-reassuring/
youtube.com/watch?v=HFasUTvU-T8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Bump

related: >

Based dagos.

based italia

Attached: lega nord club flyer style.jpg (745x1024, 225K)

my god, why the fuck is britain and Scandinavia so fucking cucked?

WHAT HAPPENED? Were they put through some self hating racism school?

It's always the fucking nordcucks fucking all the shit up.

Goddammit.
Just nuke us.

Just remove May. She's the worst PM in forever and all she's going to do is give Parliament to Labour in the next election.

Capitalism.

based and italypilled

>Israel
Oy vey white countries! You're so racist! How dare you not accept unlimited migration to your countries.

Once upon a time there was a Labour government. They brought in a bunch of social justice crap. Then they got voted out.
Unfortunately, the Conservatives that replaced them were a bunch of useless prats and had to govern in coalition with the Liberal Democrats for five years so the typical purge of sjw make-works from the civil service never happened.
Then the Conservatives won the next election but immediately distracted themselves with Brexit and put an authoritarian globalist career bureaucrat in charge. And now here we are.

You should have seen her when she was Home Secretary. Fucking useless then as well .

>britards vote for Brexit because of hurr imigrants durr
>Signs the UN pact

*BREATHS IN

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I would have been very suprised if the current Italian government would have signed this piece of shit pact. Well done Italy, cheers.

>I haven't found anything on France,
Please, Macron is guaranteed to agree.

Attached: 1543167025697.png (808x853, 749K)

Proud of my Italian brothers!

>greeks vote for no austerity because of hurr pensions durr
>become EU's indentured servants

*BREATHS IN

You know, sneering at each other is how they win.

Okay, why the fuck are we signing this? Erna Solberg will go down in history as the new Quisling.

>Macron is guaranteed to agree
This

Attached: macron.jpg (1462x669, 244K)

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/theresa-mays-record-home-secretary-isnt-reassuring/
In fact, this should go some way toward explaining what Theresa May is to foreigners who may not get her.

As an Italian you're about as Roman as you are Japanese.

jealous?flaggot

J U S T

Attached: _69899547_69899545.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

Italy stop ferrying these people over

Romans were a collection of people you retard

Did it have ANY support at all from the populace or the majority of your government?

OY. Someone has been paying for their cuck loisence.

No one even knows about this.

The breitbart headline is misleading, there is no statement from any uk or un official that the uk will sign the migration pact. It's just migration watch telling the gov not to sign it

>Leave the Eu because of internal migration
>Sign a treaty to import immigrants directly from Africa

Wow

Well I know what I'm voting for next election

Just another day with Momma May

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

It was the people that voted to leave the EU, our spineless government never wanted to

You mean the Frankfurt school

Might as well as Canada as agree, Its fucking Canada.

>It is technically non binding
????
Can anyone elaborate.
If this is true, then it's just countries virtue signaling.

What the fuck is wrong with the UK.

Starting to hate the childless Theresa May as much as the Childless Merkel now.

>britain

there isn't any statement from any official about signing this pact, it's just the breitbart article is clickbait

They say it's non-binding but there's no way anyone would be allowed to leave. There's probably a loophole in there somewhere.

do you should, she is a coward and a failure

Nice try northen African friend

Croatia and Estonia what the fuck.

What's wrong with white countries? It seems the more white a country is, the more willing they are to self-sabotage at this point.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT TRUDEAU YOU COCKSUCKER

As a memeflag you're as interesting as a kike is

I spent my childhood in British boarding schools in the early 90's for education and I see the difference in the country (and the replacement of natives) clearly more so than the 20 year old Brit today who is oblivious to it.

Consider the fact that a lot of "nationalist" germans died in the war and only the weakest and most coward of men survived, also they've been massively brainwashed and guilt tripped by kikes into self hatred.
Brits I think have just been influenced by you americans, probably because you both share the same language and it's easier for the frankfurt marxist to influence them as easy, same can be said for aussies.
I have no idea what the fuck is swedes' deal, maybe they're just natural cocksuckers.

>canada grey
Kek. Might as well just mark us blue.

There's literally nothing about this agreement in our media for weeks now. I basically have to check these threads to find out whether they finally signed it or not, does anyone have source for Croatia?

There were links about it a few days ago but perhaps they weren't legitimate because I can't find anything

Sorry leaf.

>UK
>Croatia
>probably Serbs too
>Estonia
Why?

BASED

>20 year old Brit today who is oblivious to it.

millennial are nothing to go by, I think many teenagers(under-20s) in the UK see what's happening.

Well, Labour is basically guaranteed to win the next election so a Corbyn government will definitely be a sight to behold

Congrats, Italy. Welcome to the club.

>probably Serbs too
I will be shocked if we deny it

Attached: 562153.jpg (1600x900, 131K)

It's a good club.
Britain and its nose would definitely not fit in.

Current situation is orange by your map;
The president is against it,
The exterior minister is for it,
The prime minister said he wants to wait and see what other will do.
Since the prime minister is a brussels butt boy we'll probably sign it, but he is being very cautious currently (immigration is the only thing Croats are unanimously agreed upon - minus the few Soros NGO members).

>France
>not Blue

Attached: Macronette.jpg (874x1200, 149K)

there's a petition to stop uk signing it

Attached: 1512760243793.png (1152x874, 88K)

CANADA WILL FOLLOW THE AGREEMENT

I FOLLOW CANADA POLITICS, YOU WON'T FIND ANYTHING IN OUR MSM.

WE FUCKING WROTE THE COMPACT TOO!!

BLAME OUR IMMIGRATION MINISTER FOR THAT ONE!

SORRY FELLA'S!!

/pceout

Modern Italians are direct descendants of the romans and those of the italian peninsula.

Here, use this you from now on

You left out France too

Attached: CanadaDoomed.png (6460x3480, 1.9M)

UK will sign the agreement?
That bitch really wants to fuck the Anglos in the ass, doesn't she?

Brexit deal will fall through,

If she signs onto this, she's with the globalists.

MY FUCKING FACE WHEN

Attached: kek.jpg (157x110, 9K)

>JUS REMOV MAY
Mate fptp is a shit system, we're either going to get a pro migrant conservative pm because they get money from it or corbyn who loves refugees

NZ supports this law we should be blue

Kek

The IQ of those inbred isleniggeres isn't it?

Attached: 1542468591540.jpg (480x478, 22K)

FUCK PLEKOVIC FUCK HDZ FUCK ALL OF THE FUCKING BOOMERS THAT VOTED AND WILL STILL VOTE FOR THEM NO MATTER WHAT BECAUSE OF
>MUH TUĐMAN

>Estonia supports agreement.
FUCKING CIA NIGGERS!

OOOOOOYYYYYYYY VVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

At least Arpad, Vaclav, Miroslav, and Wladislaw are still based.

Notice how the yids keep their borders closed. They need diversity. They need to open their borders.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Eurocrats couped the former local sherrif curroption party that was slightly "right" and are in power with a broad coalition of liberals and minorities and the fucking elections are so far away the amount of damage they will do might be irrepairable

is May a fucking plant? what do you think Brexit was for you dumb bitch

Attached: wthh.jpg (550x550, 42K)

Based and redpilled.

Of course he will but is it not impressive that so many have said they won't support it? Imagine bros. 3 years ago a Western/EU government not supporting this would have been out of the question. US, Straya, Italy, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Bulgaria and others... all giving this pact a preemptive middle finger. This is a massive shift.

red = based and redpilled
blue = cringe and bluepilled

Attached: 71jOoDOfAnL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 15K)

Attached: 350.jpg (1000x1000, 64K)

Brits don't want anymore Eastern Euro immigrants but instead, they want all of them to be niggers and sand niggers

>mfw based Nige actually used this argument
I think he was only using it ironically though, just to smooth things over with the unwashed masses of Anglos.

Attached: 1557784398450.jpg (452x423, 39K)

黙れ、おじいさん

This

Bump

Itanons, post yfw we betray Germany for a third time in a row

Attached: smug_anime_girl.png (549x528, 372K)

god damn it trudeau

Attached: 1542068453860.png (1000x1119, 765K)

Maybe if enough countries opt out Canada will have no choice but to also hehe

Don't worry user we're all gonna make it.

but that isnt true though
t.brit

>America
>Australia
>Italy
>The slavs
>Brazil will like opt out with Bolsonaro
The new Allies. Bye bye france & UK, enjoy being on the losing side with Germany

Attached: 1538222962417.jpg (425x594, 46K)

Any news on our situation?

Attached: 1540260511850.png (657x527, 29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HFasUTvU-T8

Based Nige trying to quell the unwashed masses was true, user. It had to be done though, getting the vote through was a massive victory.

Theresa May is an idiot. They trained her wrong on purpose, as a joke.

The Commonwealth is a tired, dead meme. We all have our own independence and identities now, and half of the are African countries.

>and half of the are African countries
That's why based Nige had to say it though. It's all about energy leafbrah. He had to say something that was at least remotely sincere about immigration because the unwashed masses of bongs now believe that they need hordes and hordes of brown people in order to have nice things. Deep down he may have some kind of vague appreciation for the commonwealth as a concept, even though it is dead, so it was the obvious choice for him to use as a rhetorical device.

Minister of foreign affairs laughed and ridiculed /ourgirl/ when she wanted a discussion about this Pact in our parliament. He said it was already agreed in a committee.

Whats up Italian bros

Attached: 1540626688679.jpg (1244x701, 347K)