They have a point

They have a point.

Attached: 46828826_2867145889963037_2933045415685128192_n.png.jpg (700x700, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mxhxL1LzKww
climate.nasa.gov/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rocket scientists don't deal with climate.
Stop being a dumb shit.

>scientists

Attached: 1541689636322.png (255x262, 97K)

>Rocket scientists don't deal with climate.
Neither do many climate denying "scientists".

have you ever watched the weather? its frequently 10 degrees colder or warmer than what is projected. its like they have no idea
>few years ago remember it was projected that it MIGHT snow
>snowed for 3 days straight and state of emergency declared

Not even the same field of science. Why do you insist on denigrating the name of science?

"Scientists" can barely predict with any shred of accuracy the weather forecast for the next few days. Why the fuck does anyone think they can predict the climate for the next 50 years?

Stop worshiping CGI pictures, goy.

Attached: math.jpg (954x661, 70K)

>CGI pictures

Attached: RETARD_ALERT.jpg (320x181, 10K)

Attached: 1543380663751.png (1080x1308, 493K)

>They have a point.
Your comment is predicated on the supposition that anything stated in your pic related is real - and not being photographed in someplace like Greenland. It's all bullshit - including your chemtrail induced climate change. Fuck off with your propaganda, officer Shillbot in cube 921c.

Attached: chemtrails4U.jpg (680x400, 236K)

Dude Göring was such a good Pilot, come on just let him handle the whole airforce now

Actually scientists could accurately predict the weather forecast for way longer.
It's just that they would need a weather station like every 100 meters to get accurate results. And this shit is too expensive.

But hey, stay classy Mutt.

Appeal to Authority

idort spotted

>It's just that they would need a weather station like every 100 meters to get accurate results.
so we agree they cant predict it accurately correct?

>completely ignores the sun's influence on earth's climate for a generation
>can program a thing to land on another thing
>hurr durr theyre right about climate change now
Tardposting, it's all so tiresome.

They can. They just do not have the tools.

It's like saying:
You can not put a nail into wood.

Just because you would need to grab a hammer from your toolbox first.

He defeated 16 Primary opponents.

He defeated the Bush and Clinton crime-ring families.

He defeated Megyn Kelly, and brought the curse upon Megyn Kelly's career, Oprah's mom, DeNiro's marriage, Avenatti's legal career, CNN's ratings...

... I think I'll stick to getting my facts from the big man Trump, he has a proven track record of Winning.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 13K)

Scientists also experimented on Jews and gave deliberately gave syphilis to niggers in Alabama. Also, scientists designed the atomic bomb and chemical weapons.

Scientists are wizards that know EVERYTHING

When I wipe in public stalls I stick the paper back to the roll, doodoo side down. I think I know a little more about climate change than some "nigger" scientists.

If traders knew exactly how much money everybody in the world had, could they predict the stock market?
That’s the claim you’re making.

>Ballistics knowledge = climate knowledge
Okay. Right. Uh huh.

>they CAN predict the weather IF they had more weather stations BUT they DONT
>people CAN breath under water IF they had gills BUT they DONT
just admit we agree they cant do it so you can stop this tom-foolery

this just makes me think that there's no way in hell they're actually doing this shit.

maybe the flat-earthers are right

Attached: 1537767575501.gif (344x499, 3.68M)

the smartest people on earth who study high level math and systems modeling all go to work for the wall street trading firms. Those scientists may not know everything, but your tiny brain can not begin to understand how much they can do.

Attached: 1f073l.jpg (289x174, 12K)

Scientists don’t even know how a fruit fly works.

you can't call americans mutts when you're taking it up the ass from abdul and muhammad every day

>using a tool to sink nails

fag

But that wasn't REAL science!

>this just makes me think that there's no way in hell they're actually doing this shit.
thats because you're too dumb to understand. and therefore you think no one else can possibly understand it. its a common mistake retards typically make.

>Intentionally use the ambiguous term “scientist”
Stupid fucking subversive Jews.

>maybe the flat-earthers are right
>maybe

Attached: 1543350086610.jpg (725x604, 44K)

no they don't shut up

Scientists are right now working on genetic viruses that can wipe out entire ethnicities.

Very good Nasa, very good... however, why were there no black people in the control room?

UN to world
>IF WE DONT DO SOMETHING ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE BY 2030, HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE
liberals
>OMG! (vote blue, btw)
It’s like liberals actually don’t believe their own bullshit

It can take a still picture once it's landed but it can't film itself leaving Earth's atmosphere in 2018
OK

Oh okay, so the smartest people on the world can’t predict randomness in human created scenarios with human created laws but somehow can predict the weather twenty years from now. Not one of these big brained niggers predicted bitcoin would moon last year but they definitely know the temperature and wind direction in Seattle four years from now.
Get fucked

completely different fields. physics is getting ripped apart in silence right now because people have been declaring bogus hypotheses as theories that are based solely on models and not any form of observation or experimentation. string theory is a big example of this.

there is a financial bias in many fields of science and it'd be foolish to ignore this when measuring claims. look at the absolute state of medicine. dishing out meth to children without hesitation.

>i dont know what the fuck im talking about because im stupid

proof of such here
youtu.be/mxhxL1LzKww

it's the difference between consensus "science" and scientific theory
literally marxism

holy fuck Hans are you a professional goalpost mover or something? I'm not even mad

Ha!

I wasn't even serioulsy trying to bait you because it's so obvious but holy shit

Attached: b8.jpg (474x474, 15K)

>"Think I'm gonna trust them on this climate change stuff... but not race.. or gender... or any time the data isn't in my favor"

that wouldn't be predicting the weather dumbfuck, that would just be recording current conditions and extrapolating them to another location. I can predict the weather if I can see the conditions around me

Powerful.

Attached: 5c56498d2d78144b43020b4a21d7aad39b739f04c4c54caa9755a83b6c853f26.jpg (685x600, 103K)

Attached: 1543351577921.jpg (2672x2020, 895K)

climate change is a political subject and certainly not researched by the same scientists (or researched by actual good scientists at all)

(((scientists)))

>calling engineers "scientists"

>calculating trajectories is simple enough that a black woman could do it with 100% accuracy and indie video games simulate it
>climate/weather science is still so inaccurate that predictions of rain are expressed in percentages of likelihood and vague time frames

>but somehow can predict the weather twenty years from now

thats not how it works
1) "global warming" is based completely on the assumption that increasing the proportion of greenhouse gas in the atmosphere is causally linked to increased global temperatures.

that is true in a vacuum but not necessarily true when you consider other factors. however, those "other factors" don't appear to be strong enough drivers to reverse the effects of increased greenhouse gas concentrations. Maybe if the sun really does go "dormant" and stops putting out as much radiation for a few thousand years that could mitigate the changes, however its hard to say for certain. As with all probabilistic analysis you have pic related for an answer.

Attached: 300-00.gif (500x256, 6K)

maybe, maybe not. you don't know, i don't know either.

"Scientists" don't land shit. Engineers do.

Engineering and hardcore science has much higher standards than other questionable jewshit like healthcare, political science, environmentalism and education.

NASA has a sizeable climate change division, retard. It's one of their main priorities.

climate.nasa.gov/

>scientists
>climate change

Attached: 1543325244568.jpg (355x440, 63K)

Hahahaha fucking flat earth pics are always funny as hell thanks Hanz

I read online that space crafts travel at 17000 mph. Where does it get the fuel to travel that fast?

I am a former Meteorologist and I can tell you first, Global Warming is a bunch of horse shit. Let's leave the climate data out for a minute and just point to one thing. EVERY white population is shrinking and whites are the only ones that care about the environment.

You cannot support infinigger immigration and "fighting" imaginary climate change.

P.S. Last time I got into a fight with a lefty on this issue, he promised to cut his dick off if I really was and I posted my credentials from the government and he shut up and didn't deliver.

Lol you serious?

The absolute dumbest fucking retards among climate deniers are the ones who are so fucking inbred that they don't know the difference between weather and climate.

Kill yourselves and thereby raise the average IQ of the human population.

they are only in it for the money

Attached: planets Amazing (4).jpg (754x423, 32K)

How is this any different than playing golf?

>im not smart enough to understand therefore you can't possibly understand either
no, you're just stupid. sorry

Didn't they just say that we are entering a cooling period and this is the coldest winter on record?

I got brain damage from looking at that. Really makes you wonder how much of the stuff on the Holocaust you post here is just of that same "Quality"

Do "scientists" push for carbon taxing?
I thought that was a politician situation?

Yes

no they dont, climate bullshit is about making money and extracting resources from those that agencies cannot tax directly, dont be a fucking idiotic child. there's no such thing as global warming that's why they changed it to climate change which is just a gibs program for nogs. space travel is worthwhile conquest

Flat earth is only just the first red pill on the ardurous march to the truth.

Attached: 1515606012854.jpg (1920x1299, 932K)

>climate scientists = rocket scientists.
I guess they dont teach you the difference in gender studies school.

i bet you stink and no one wants to be within 20 feet of you irl

There’s also lots of cash at stake if you fuck with the lie. The climate mafia is real.

No, they don't since that's Nevada and not Goddamn Mars.

>I'm gonna trust the scientists that tell me what i want to hear rather than the scientists who disagree with them

Right. You know what goes in all fields

Or the absolutely dumbest fucking retards who think that somehow the inability to predict the micro system might indicate the inability to predict the macro system. But don't take my word for it, just look how long their predictions about climate change were! So bad they changed "global warming" to be "climate change".

you got some proof beyond 'gibs me dat money whitey'? because all i see is fraudulent numbers, month after month, being reported to retards like you who lap it up without question, but of course you'll just believe them i'm sure you're a fucking leftist. kys

This, but don't leave out the mathematicians that helped the engineers

Daily reminder that climate change is a natural phenomenon and global warming isn't real

faggots who fall in line for pay checks aren't scientists they're just nogs with pieces of paper from places of bullshit.

I wonder how many idiots will fall for that picture.

Attached: Ds-c8TlU0AE0pO2xxxxhoggygritts.jpg (1019x1010, 182K)

All scientists are competent

Hahahahahahaha

I can land a tiny piece of metal the size of a fingernail in a small target the size of a teacup at 500 meters using geometry, explosives, and muscle power. Does that make me an expert on climage change too?

Look into the man who created the weather channel.
He is arguably one of the most knowledgeable people in the subject of climate change, and he is very firm in saying that global warming is a hoax, and the numbers have been botched for political gain.

In other words you're a retarded sheep that has not done any real research on the subject.

>They have a point
>Blatant appeal to authority with no real evidence
They might have a point, but it's a really shitty one.

>scientists is one person

The thing with man made global warming is, that it is no longer a scientific matter.
It has become too big to fail. Just think a second about how many parties and institutions depend on this.
Maybe man made global warming is true, but the alternative is nothing that can even be considered anymore, not even in the scientific community.

It's the same with multiculturalism. The established party's can never doubt it's feasibility even if they wanted to.
These "truths" have become to important, they can't be "disproven" by normal means.

tell me user, what do you know about space? pls, enlighten me, sir. pls, regurgitate the hammering evidence you have retained from the youtube. pls elaborate and share your knowledge with the rest of us!

Attached: 1494384597322.jpg (798x770, 164K)

Oh look, it's talking point no. 102!
>climate deniers
Sorry for spouting heresy to your climate religion, but i absolutely deny that we have fuck all understanding of something as complex as the global climate over the span of hundreds of millions of years. What fucking hubris

Climate change is a global communist wealth redistribution scheme. All of it's proponents can and will be skinned alive. This will lead to total war, 100% guaranteed.

Your argument is retarded because water molecules do not possess free will.
Weather systems are deterministic, the problem is that with current sensing equipment we have high error margins.
Fuck it, I bet you didnt understand a word I just wrote.

They certainly do, Happy Hanukkah.

Attached: C27B7011-4250-4FFA-9A02-5F524BCC094A.jpg (570x673, 101K)

Appeal to authority logical fallacy. Be gone.

any blue "resistors" magically turned pink on their trip to mars? or did they hire a better photoshopfag this time.

Attached: 1537458868329.webm (400x400, 357K)

Have you on noticed on Sky Jews and BBC that all CGI from Nasa is titled: Pictures from NASA.
ALL of what people think they have seen of these 'missions' is fucking CGI

Meteorologists have zero competence in the field of climate change, retard.

I don't know why people are so fucking stupid that they keep believing climate change has to do with predicting the weather.