"fuck Christianity, I believe in Scandinavian paganism. Hail Odin!"

>"fuck Christianity, I believe in Scandinavian paganism. Hail Odin!"
>"Christianity is the reason Europe is dying."
>"Have white children" *lives in 1 bedroom flat*
>"This century is degenerate, that's why I can't get married"

Nah, no one would date you in the 1950's or the 1850's...or the 1250's. Honestly, the sheer autism of the pagan larpers in the Identitarian movement make it repulsive to converts.

Attached: Larp (1).png (402x486, 379K)

Your ID.

However. PRAISE THE LORD! Don't divide whites

Attached: jesus_light.jpg (313x370, 9K)

Nice... this is what (((Varg))) did.
He put Europeans against paganism and Christianity.
He literally out-jew the Jew in divide and conquer.

Its ok, you can have you beliefs and I will have mine, we will go on and live fine right? Unless you are pushed yet again by the defining attribute of Abrahamic Religion to forcibly covert those who refuse to adhere to your idea of after life, god, and systems of morality. Jews, Christians, and Muslims will fight each other into the dirt over whose version of Middle Eastern religion is the right one till the end times or something even more like a virus replaces Abrahamic Religions. Meanwhile, I will ignore you and follow Germanic Religion as a descendant of Europe.
I honestly dont care what you do or think. Just try to covert me by force and I will show you just how hard that may be. =)

HAIL THOR

Attached: 2161977.jpg (960x638, 84K)

In varg's defense, he's been doing that shit for decades

The point I'm trying to make here is the whole thing is fucking retarded. I'm talking about forcibly converting anyone, but "paganism" will never exist as an institution. Christianity has been rationally justified by us for over a thousand years, and for better or worse, enwrapped in our culture. Its produced a beautiful tradition to Europe because of its synthesis with paganism. Varg also thinks we started going wrong when we domesticated farm animals which is pre-neolithic era kek

Their idea of what he looked like is a joke, they evn got his hair color wrong, its red. Greek, your Gods still yet live. Return to them.

You will lose this argument everytime christcuck. Christianity is a jewish lie.

Attached: 1530495095342m.jpg (1024x586, 93K)

>Varg
>Varg
>Varg
I have not read or listened to anything this Jow Forums meme has to say and you know why? You said so yourself.
> I'm talking about forcibly converting anyone, but "paganism" will never exist as an institution.
It never was an institution because there was no church, no priests, no law. These were religions of the family unit, there was no one to have to pay a tax to and the gods themselves were organized in a similar fashion as a family. Everyone had a specific job and worked together, there was usually a bad member that most disliked and used and an example of what not to do, a mother defining fertility and bearing children, and a father figure who was chief.

Damn, anyone says anything besides "Dues Vult" and the thread dies like a shot animal...

Lets shill white Israelism some more and make Varg make another video again.

Have you even read the Lord of the Rings?
*Tips battle helm*

based

Attached: 4ED363FC-154D-44EC-A409-302C646CFF82.png (677x664, 56K)

Lmao alright cool, "I'll lose this everytime"
The only trad pure aryan cuties I've ever dated I met at Catholic church and believed in Christ. Dying a virgin is cool too tho ig, dont forget to burn ur yuletide and drink PBR with ur obese neckbears friends lol

>implying I have froinds
>Asatru
just some random group that think they have an idea

user, lots of pagan/Mithraic religions worshipped the feminine over the masculine. The female over the male.

uhm, case in point?

kek.
Love a good heros journey.

No, that was Neolithic belief systems, by Copper to Iron Age the Chief was seen as in charge so that reflected religion.
No idea what you even trying to point out, you called me a virgin even tho Ive been married three years and plan on starting a family, and implied I have friends, I dont.

Neolithic is still pagan. Christianity is still Christianity even after 2000+ years.

Varg and is placenta worship, chistcucks and their jew messiah worhsip. Both are fucking stupid. But the fact remains, one is dominate at the moment and that is Christianity. Women of hegemonic by nature. They will always gravitate towards the system which is clearly dominate at the time. There is no monolithic paganism. That is why monotheism won out. Its simply a matter of divide and conquer. Monotheism won because it was more unified, even though it took centuries of violence to reach that unification. Its still just a tool to control the masses.

Christians talk about paganism more than their own religion lol
> reminder that you can be a serial pedophile and still be forgiven and sent to heaven but if you blaspheme the holy spirit you can't be forgiven no matter what

No, Christianity is just a spin off of Abrahamic belief, same as Islam, and Judaism. Neolithic religion is dead except in a couple cases. Christianity had to take bits and pieces of European Religions to actually get any to convert originally, its why Hell is seen as it is now and not just a "lake of fire", European Hel is an actual torture based off what you did in life....like Catholics idea of it.

Is that the great sword of faggotry the one that was said was lodged so deep within some faggots ass that no one could remove it unless they were worthy ?

odin is satan lol. odin / satan / saturn / cain
/ jacob / nimrod / jfk all the same dude.

Attached: toil is for cain.jpg (759x647, 349K)

OP is based

Attached: AD0E38C2-254C-442A-95F2-FCF6CEECAE8F.jpg (480x480, 83K)

Maybe because some priests (advertisers) said this to keep people from religions that wasnt Abrahamic?

Saturn isn't Satan, Jacob isn't Rimod, and wtf is jfk doing there?