en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110
youtu.be/-SDXnhx91UE
youtube.com/watch?v=jRhQekGyiRI
youtu.be/NLflLdIJeMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

heroin addict

He didn't want Jewsrael to have nukes

t. Schlomo

He also supported right of return for Palestinians (tho I forget to which borders, I assume '48)

He wanted to destory the jews' central banking system
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

Attached: 1542397118737.jpg (640x852, 140K)

any good documentaries over the issue?

Kennedy was a multi-culti loving democrat.

Good riddance.

care to elaborate?

Got between the jews and their nuclear weapons.
No seriously, look up the dimona plant.
Also he attacked jewish communism (speech, the president and the press).
Oh and he wrote a little something about hitler in his diary..

what happened 10 days before he was killed????

he was a turncoat

Again
Does anyone has a good documentary over all this?

Literally the only person to legitimately wanted to destroy the central bank and stop a certain groups of people from ruling america. And no he wasn't, his advisor literally wrote a book about why multi culturalism is shit and destroys a society

Lee Harvey Oswald was a commie.

Yeah there's one on youtube explaining how the kikes murdered an american president for denying them nuclear weapons and opposing bolshevik kikery from the jews which killed 20 million christians in the Soviet union, while at the same time writing nice things about Hitler in his diary.
It's Right there on the front page with a million upboats on the biggest videosharing website in the world which coincidentally happens to be run by a kike.

>memeflag
Hmm

>implying there aren't videos on kikes on youtube
>implying that it must be on youtube
calm down mate

Attached: 1543325244568.jpg (355x440, 63K)

He pushed the "nation of immigrants" myth that still gets shilled to this day, ADL paid him to put it in his book

Here's a good place to start though.
youtu.be/-SDXnhx91UE

thanks
youtube.com/watch?v=jRhQekGyiRI
this is one with inspired me to make this thread

But did he mean that type of immigration that's going on today? America is a nation of immigrants you all came from Europe

Gaddafi was redpilled as fuck.
They removed him to make way for african migration to Europe.
youtu.be/NLflLdIJeMw

exactly

Damona Reactor

kek read his green book lmao funniest shit ever

In June 1963 he went to West Germany and was almost as popular as Hitler. He had plans of helping Germany. Nahum Goldmann gave the order to assassinate him with Rothschilds approval.

Attached: 67B2B8E3-BB4B-4B58-A78A-5A68B7202DBF.jpg (850x400, 59K)

Shortly after Kennedy was killed the Jews went into high gear to take over the USA. Starting with the 1965 Immigration Act.

Attached: A819A5BF-0687-4BA4-9CDB-9C6FAAB89436.jpg (1071x803, 222K)

Morphine, administered my his physicians. Much like trumps amphetamines.

A combination of reasons, that's why (((they))) ended up killing him.
and
Are important but no one has yet mentioned that Kennedy was going to dismantle the military industrial complex and the CIA. LBJ was an opportunist who (((they))) used like a puppet. He threatened too much of (((their))) way of life and so they put him down.

You ever heard about how the priests or the people pulling the strings back in the day would do a ritual where they would put a young king into power give him anything he wants as long it's in the priests guidelines. Then the priests will sacrifice him to finish the ritual. That is what happened with jfk but there is more to it than that. Jfk didn't stay in the guidelines and wanted to get rid of the CIA and expose the Jewish plot to enslave each and everyone of us. They saw him as a threat and a sacrafice

jfk was satans avatar, he was sacrificed for
your sympathy energy to keep babylon
alive and strong. worked too.

I'm not so sure if he was redpilled politics wise, but he sure as hell knew about the US of Z.
I'm buying that green book now. What to expect? He's more of a power to the people guy no?