Why arent you part of the ethiopian tewahedo orthodox church anons?

>>has apostolic roots to saint Philip
>>ethiopia became orthodox Christian in the 4th century by frumentius, which is the most based form of christianity than modern Catholicism or protestantism
>>Declares protestantism a heresy
>>qt ethiopian women
>>doesn't by into the whoel pan african and anti white bullshit plaguing the Bantu africans, that is called ethnophyletism and its a heresy
>>whites can become oriental orthodox

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

>>QT ethiopian women

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 37K)

Ethiopians are basically the Japanese of Africa.

>>>qt ethiopian women
I have a serious problem with bleaching them. SERIOUS.

Theyre not negros like the west africans or the somalis. Theyre civilized.

Suck my dick you Christian whore, Ethiopia is Somali clay.

Attached: 1543366289255s.jpg (229x250, 6K)

They literally raided Somali villiages, and raped innocent civilians during their empirical expansion. Fuck off, they're ugly raisin headed ass lickers, who have substantial West African admixture.

Attached: fucking retard.jpg (412x425, 25K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-28-10-42-06.png (1440x2880, 1.01M)

Lmao, that victory is in the past. In due time, we'll out breed and assimilate them into our population. Wallahi.

Attached: Christianity LoL.png (570x400, 67K)

> (You) They literally raided Somali villiages, and raped innocent civilians during their empirical expansion.

Based af

Fuck off, they're ugly raisin headed ass lickers, who have substantial West African admixture.

They at least have more culture than most other african nations, including south africa.

hooyada was

Lol.

Their culture is garbage, and their legacy is non existent. The only thing they have going for themselves is their whore women, who look like they're Spaniards dripped in chocolate. Other than that, not much else.

Attached: Hooyo.png (918x494, 442K)

>tfw you will never bleach xabashi qts because you're Somali

I don't need to bleach anything, since I already have a Swedish Euro trap cock holster booty call. I can rape these whores though, tbqh.

Attached: Actual European man.jpg (580x636, 85K)

>Swedish Euro trap
that's haram, khaniis

Pink asshole = girl, so it's not. European ass pucci feels lush after a lubing up session btw, consider sitting on a brown cock and feeling yourself out to understand what i'm talking about.

Attached: European man in drag.jpg (456x810, 46K)

you gay as fuck bro and I hope Somalispot comes for you

Pink asshole = girl, so it's not gay you sissy skinned faggot.

Attached: tumblr_no7yg1aArw1uvuwdlo1_1280.jpg (552x386, 22K)

This is a hetero thread, congratulations on being an out and proud Somali faggot, that's a rare achievement. I hope they dhaqan celis your faggot ass

>Christianity
No thank you

because christians are cuck niggerslovers that can't fight

>Somali Bro
>tfw browsing the archive

What's up with you calling Suds bantu and confusing us with people from South Sudan?

Attached: Ali and ^our guys^.png (800x653, 659K)

because he's gay and maybe not even Somali