Court Orders Boy To Be Chemically Castrated Against Fathers Wishes

Continued from >James is a 6 year old boy – his mother is attempting to change his gender
>James prefers to be a boy, but since the age of 3, his mother has chosen to dress him as a girl, and call him by the name “Luna”
>She has enrolled him in Coppell Schools as a girl. He is currently in 1st grade. The teachers and administrators know that he is a boy, but the other parents and students are unaware
>He is undergoing “social transitioning” therapy to prepare him for chemical castration at age 8
>James’ father, Jeff is fighting to protect his son all alone
>His mother has support and financial backing
>The court is requiring Jeff to pay for transgender therapy and the future sexual mutilation of his son
>Courts have enjoined Jeff from dressing James as a boy at school, from teaching him that he is a boy, and from sharing religious teachings on sexuality and gender
>He has been accused of ABUSE for saying that his son is a boy

thefederalist.com/2018/11/26/mom-dresses-six-year-old-son-girl-threatens-dad-losing-son-disagreeing/

Attached: And God Wept.jpg (600x900, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bentoandstarchky.com/dec/toalljudges.htm
thefederalist.com/2018/11/26/mom-dresses-six-year-old-son-girl-threatens-dad-losing-son-disagreeing/
google.com/maps/place/Georgulas Anne MD/@32.9667159,-96.9948649,17z/data=!4m7!3m6!1s0x0:0xcca33f51d791f4c1!8m2!3d32.9667159!4d-96.9926762!9m1!1b1
drannemd.com/
savejames.com
savejames.com/wording-for-letter-to-lawmakers/
twitter.com/kimcooks4judge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Death to all white americans, genocide them based blacks and latinax.

Do not engage the Romanian glownigger

The thing that hurts the most is the lack of support from anyone.
For example: I am pro-abortion rights. I think having the option of what goes on inside your own body. I know to some that is not right as it is a life growing inside you. They fight hard as hell to make illegal, change laws, etc.. Doing some of the shadiest shit that they can to stop it.
This case: This child is 6 years old and they are talking about basically removing his gender for no physical health benefit at all. He has been born, now is developing and learning. These are the ones we should be protecting, otherwise how can you be pro-life. You cant just let them be born and say "Good luck, hope your mother isnt a psycho with scissors." This is why Pro-lifers are a fucking joke.

james should do the only honorable thing and kill the wife.

BUMP

But judges and doctors have so much education and are therefore smart and make righteous decisions. Are you a doctor all of a sudden? Did you study law and become a judge? Are you saying the courts are wrong? Why aren't you in a prestigious field like law or medicine? Are you a flat earther? You don't think we should CLIP infant boys? Are you a incel?

bentoandstarchky.com/dec/toalljudges.htm

Attached: 1522526217828.png (885x818, 885K)

Then his kid would be without parents and sent to some homosexual foster home where the gays will pass him around for years.

He needs to take his son and disappear.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: 1542820878894.jpg (220x230, 8K)

One of the sad aspects of this is that the mouth breathing pinkskins that allowed jews to tell them to amputate part of their children's penis at birth are now allowing this to happen. Lol white power tho amirite pink bois

Attached: 1526370804913.jpg (565x555, 75K)

Attached: 1542856130566.jpg (1080x1350, 397K)

Like I said a bullet for the mother and doctors.

Attached: EAFE7B35-49EB-4E22-86A6-40FCE7FADE23.jpg (588x799, 100K)

You keep on forgetting the judge

Attached: led-etc-basket.png (1208x2340, 59K)

Why hasn't this been picked up on elsewhere? If this is true, don't tell me this is going to be on infowars and Christian news sites only. Let reddit know, anything.

That's all I can see working. What a world this is...

>thefederalist.com/2018/11/26/mom-dresses-six-year-old-son-girl-threatens-dad-losing-son-disagreeing/

I'll start caring when the father righteously starts shooting. If it's really that big of an issue, then fight.

Most of Reddit would support the mother. Even this site barely notices, they're more concerned with possible "happenings", AKA nothing. The dance hall is on fire, but no one cares, since the music is still playing.

GIVE ME THE PHONE NUMBER OF THE MOTHER

GIVE ME THE PHONE NUMBER OF WHERE THE FATHER USED TO WORK

GIVE ME THE JUDGE'S PHONE NUMBER

IS THIS HER?

Attached: anne.png (1288x598, 149K)

I live 20 minutes away from them. Is there anything I could do?

of course the judge is a sheboon

Attached: sheboon judge.png (904x935, 760K)

holy fuck

Go and empty a clip to the whore mother's head.

>Under his mom’s care in Dallas, Texas, James obediently lives as a trans girl named “Luna.”
I wonder where he came up with that.

kid is already lost.

checked. it is her in , the photos show how obvious it is.

>James younger has a twin brother
>picture of james with his twin brother look exactly like the kids in Anne Georgulas's kikebook page

I feel like I'll get banned from Jow Forums because the mods here don't allow operations anymore, but I already got this info

Attached: james.png (922x1546, 1.22M)

How else to keep the black families fatherless and dependent on gibs? You need a strong black wymyn to give the sistas a chance aginst them triflin ass nigas

Attached: 1521206744066.png (449x459, 134K)

death is not even a fair punishment for those animals

Attached: kowalski.gif (240x228, 773K)

This child is 100% absolutely going to be destroyed and there is no way in hell that the father will succeed in his legal struggle. Pour some gasoline over it and light a match, it's done.

>rate the doctor then faggots

google.com/maps/place/Georgulas Anne MD/@32.9667159,-96.9948649,17z/data=!4m7!3m6!1s0x0:0xcca33f51d791f4c1!8m2!3d32.9667159!4d-96.9926762!9m1!1b1

When life imitates art.

Attached: IMG_0366.jpg (343x960, 58K)

Cool, dude

drannemd.com/

Would flay alive with a rusty butter knife and sodomize with a nailboard each degenerate motherfucker involved in this shit.

Attached: 1537441535227.png (1920x1080, 451K)

Who gives a fuck? I don't know the child or the family. If they want to destroy his life let them. And for the father, thats what you get when you have childern with a psycho coalburner

Her god damn homepage is her showing off what she's doing to this kid.

There are already more people in the reviews giving her positive reviews to help shield her from "transphobes".

Attached: Screenshot-2018-11-28_10.24.35.png (984x4347, 1.03M)

Remember when fags were asking just to be allowed a choice? Now we give them one and they start cutting of baby dicks like a pack of rat Jew bastards

Attached: poor bastard tranny.jpg (750x733, 404K)

I wonder what people in the past would think if you could somehow go back in time and presented modern current affairs as a science fiction movie or novel.

Personally, I think it would be perceived as outlandish and unbelievable, and people would suspect you of being both a massive pervert and depressed as well as mentally deranged generally to even come up with the story.

Yeah the picture on the front page is disgusting. And I don't think we should not review her just because some fag lovers are giving her postiive reviews. There are still more of us.

Good god poor Colin. You can see it in his eyes. He just wants his son back.

Shit this is awful. What the hell are we supposed to do about it?

That one actually makes me laugh. Isn't it ironic or something. Colin just wants to make people laugh. Prolly wanted to make his son laugh always. Now Colin himself can never laugh again. Fuckin pottery.

I recommend posting furiously on Jow Forums, seems to be what we do right

You can review her practice. Otherwise I don't know what to do. Really the dad needed to make a choice and he failed. He should have just taken his child away from her. He could have just run off with the boy, or maybe he could have gotten his local sheriff to help. It is Texas so maybe that would work. And if not, well, he does still have some less appealing options.

His mom is obviously insane and people like her would be institutionalized in the past

Maybe we'll post a few downvotes on her reviews, that'll stop the slide into hell our society is undergoing. Truly we are making a difference, every day and in every way. I wonder if this is what the few decent Romans felt like when they walked past the public orgies. It seems like those of us who are still sane are here for nothing else but to watch it all burn.

White women dude. Sure, it's a big pool of women and ideologies, but it must be said that a good fucking portion of them are batshit insane retards responsible for allowing this to happen.

Men have their arms tied in this country. We can't do anything without being seen as dangerous.

Its kind of frustrating that people like these are never murdered but all the time masses of random innocents are shot. This boy deserves The fucking Punisher to come down and save him. Kill all the nurses too.

savejames.com -- People close to the father have made a website with information, documents, etc.

Also review thr child psychologist who made the gender dysphoria diagnosis! Her info was posted in the last thread!

Attached: 1543069836927.jpg (500x294, 26K)

checked. just glad my ex didnt go to full term because, cancerous utuerus. Shed be a horrible mommy, I still want a kid. I hold out hope despite knowing it is futile

WE JUST CANT FIGURE OUT WHY MASS SHOOTINGS ARE HAPPENING
probably toxic masculinity at not wanting to face jail if you dont get a second job to pay for your toddler's sex change

tl;dr: the endgame of being this much of a faggo

>We can't do anything without being seen as dangerous.
I am the one who knocks.

I agree with you, and say "so what?" Let us men be seen as dangerous again. That would likely get these lunatics back under some semblance of control. It is like when you walk around your dad a bit more carefully cuz he has been drinkin or you just know he is mad. If more Americans knew to watch what they do around all the dangerous white males, we might get this ship headed back in the right direction. Not that we still don't need to toss a large number of subversives from the ship into the ocean, but we gotta start somewhere.

Take back your country you lazy cowards

>savejames.com
savejames.com/wording-for-letter-to-lawmakers/

We can send this letter to based Ted Cruz and other texan politicians yes?

Did we ever get the name of doctor rainbow? I have the strongest suspension that either she or the judge is a member of the tribe.

Attached: 1532346525678.png (652x793, 367K)

Jesus Christ, America.

Attached: what in God's cock.png (965x925, 255K)

I am pro-life and this greatly disturbs me and I am tryin to do something about it. You are an autistic fucking clown. Abortion is murder and you are gay as AIDS.

Being violently upright for out own beliefs plays right into the hands of the jews. They want us to destroy ourselves if possible. Subverting women through feminism and this trans shit ideological quackery undermines the father's role in raising healthy kids.

There's nothing we can do short of removing the source of the influence. That's my 2 cents.

This just reaffirms my belief that children should be raised by the state.

Attached: Kid-Confused.jpg (630x354, 20K)

The Jews don't need to do their own dirty work at this point, plenty of our own people have been subverted to the extent that they will carry it out for them.

Attached: 1543410101507.jpg (1536x1717, 878K)

Jesus is frowning particularly hard over every single thing wrong with this case

oh trust me he is

this cannot go on the way it is, things must change for the poor child, and after the child is saved this must NEVER be able to happen ever again

Fucking kikes, man.

Attached: 154381589.jpg (880x587, 67K)

God help Jeff and his poor son.

Attached: Son of Man.jpg (500x736, 157K)

I have to disagree that it plays into the hands of the jew. Muslims are psycho murderers and now the West handles them with kid gloves. They seem to have shown us the proper path. I think we would be better off as a civilization if people were more willing to defend their rights violently, if the need arises. You say we must remove the source of the influence? Don't we do that with violence? Remember, I am not advocating for violence for the sake of violence. And this is all satire anyways. But at what point do you finally defend your rights, in every possible sense of the word?

Women might be the niggers of gender, but fags are the kikes of it.

Attached: 1534484975369.jpg (500x667, 72K)

It's over man. This is the clinic she's taking her child to. Do you think this clinic only has her as a client? Do you think clinics like this aren't already all over the country, in every urban center? We are a dying civilization. The only hope we have is that we collapse as fast as possible. There is no saving this garbage pile of a nation, nor should you want to. There's nothing here worth saving.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-11-28_07.55.41.png (975x4394, 1021K)

>I think we would be better off as a civilization if people weren't civil

No you don't fucking get it either

>Puberty Suppression

How is this shit legal

Violence yes, but not towards our own people mr FBI.

I'd begin with media funded by and advertised to specifically white people. We need lawyers and financial support in preparation for backlash that tries to brand "white media" as racist. The laws defend our right to spread culturally sensitive propaganda that feeds into the core beliefs of our people. Not religious, not racist, but empowering and encouraging to white folks that just want to succeed and live happy safe lives, like anyone else on this planet.

>diagnosing a human that hasnt been thru puberty and frontal cortex isnt fully developed
these people need the rope. I get so angry

*Gypsy
Romanians aren’t a thing

>like anyone else on this planet.

Bold assumption. To me, Europe being under a German foot is more important to me than comfort or even life. They just deserve it that fucking much.

kill niggers
kill sodomites
kill commies
killl jews
it's the only solution for our countries

Attached: red hunter.jpg (720x791, 52K)

bruh

these things can be reversed, who cares what clinic the kid is going to? the clinic is still built out the Universe itself, so God still holds absolute domain absolutely

whether we change reality thru our conscious thoughts and efforts or the child slips thru the cracks and is poisoned, the point is we still must try

if we don't try to preserve grace we may as well shoot ourselves in the heads or commit seppuku, no fucking point after that you're right

but here we are trying to save the child and for a good reason to boot, so all is well no matter what your rebuttal may be

Fucking of course a german can't read or comprehend natural rights. How did you like preppin the bull for your wife, faggot?

Doesnt look like you are doing jack shit. Maybe instead of spitting on young women walking into health clinics and calling them all whores or sinners. You might want to see WHY they feel this is the better option and help change that. Dont fund stupid movies, dont make retarded sinner signs, dont bribe corrupted politicians. Actually engage with the people, help those you can and accept others may be lost. Enough people join in, soon you'll find "oh hey, we did something good for once."

this is the judge apparently
twitter.com/kimcooks4judge

FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!!
WHAT SHE'S DOING IS PURE CHILD ABUSE!!!!!!!!!!

THE FATHER SHOULD GO POSTAL!!!!!!
AND GET HIS SON BACK!!!!

Well like i said this is satire. So I really don't encourage violence at all. The FBI usually doesn't add that stuff in here. Plus, i don't really see your plan as working at all, but good luck. The Founders prolly should have went on a solid lawyering campaign too. That would have worked just as well as teh revolution.

Not even this country is that insane

Germans tried and failed. Hitler lost sight of what was important.

It's up to us now.

trannies crying bigot if you try to stop them from abusing children

>Maybe instead of spitting on young women walking into health clinics and calling them all whores or sinners.

When you listen to Everlast lyrics and think that it is real life.

You know, I'm starting to think that maybe the austrian painter wasn't as bad as I've been told

Attached: 1447740138344.jpg (591x275, 61K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181128-085227.jpg (502x233, 31K)

>Jeff is fighting
> fighting
What kind of rifle is he using and how many perverts and communists has he sent to Hell?

Exactly. What kind of fighting is Jeff doing? The right kind?

not enough. it could never be enough.

>Remember when fags were asking just to be allowed a choice?
the worst part is that my country is exactly in this spot and there are more and more people willing to give them that.

sorry forgot pic

Attached: 1536218304142.jpg (329x467, 25K)

Fuck you. lol. Fuck you. Why did you point that out to me? Fuck.

How many have you, tough boy?

I live within close range of the pediatric clinic. Anything I can do, anons?

What the fucking FUCK this is disgusting. I am so enraged.

Attached: 1526693738386.jpg (290x305, 24K)

>natural rights

No such thing

Fuck you cunt nigger.

>some jew is opening up degeneracy clinics
>oh boo hooo we is lost
You lost the day you gave up, weak fuck.